RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by DarkFearless » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 pm

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 pm
Nope, but I did find out you can "upgrade" the infinite SMG to be silenced, with a table.
Do you mind sharing with us how this is done? =O.

Okay, now I'm sounding like a needy child. Lol.

Eguzky
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Eguzky » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm

I'm probably going to get laughed at but:

I'm a wuss a horror games, trying to play RE2 (It was a gift).

I have found I'm mostly okay...Except Mr X really, REALLY creeps me out for some reason. (I think I know why, but that's RL and TMI and I'll just stop there)

I just can't do the cat & mouse stuff. Even knowing I can down him in one hit; if I can't see him, I just stress too much. x.x

That said..Could someone make a Table (or add to this one) to either lock Mr X in place (disable his AI?), or prevent him from standing up once he's knocked down?
I assume his standing up is either timer based (when downed, stay down for 30 seconds or some such)
Or it's an invisible health bar (when empty: play staggered animation. Refill at <x> hp/s. When full: get back up)

If anyone tries: Thank you!

If not: Ah well, sucks to be me.

Either way, thanks for reading this :)

User avatar
HylianZ
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by HylianZ » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:39 pm

DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 pm
SNIPPED
Use the table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&start=255#p76443
Select infinite SMG in inventory, with the item viewer thing in the table then set upgrade to level 1.

DarkFearless
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by DarkFearless » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:50 pm

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:39 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 pm
SNIPPED
Use the table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&start=255#p76443
Select infinite SMG in inventory, with the item viewer thing in the table then set upgrade to level 1.
Thanks!!

I noticed it changes the SMG's picture on inventory to a shotgun picture XD.

User avatar
HylianZ
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by HylianZ » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:47 am

It does, but oh well.

User avatar
headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:58 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by headshot0052 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:51 am

pls,update the table and add round handle id to ct inventory swap in "highlighted item (no aobscan"

User avatar
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 am
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by gir489 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 am

DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:50 pm
I noticed it changes the SMG's picture on inventory to a shotgun picture XD.
I believe that's because it's HUNK's SMG during the tapes (they're rendered in-engine, that's how the game keeps track of that internally.

User avatar
Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:36 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Ownsin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 am

Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by teinousi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 am

Damn it who the creater make a secret script ? and now every enemy just cannot move !!!

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=rDVK ... ture=share

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 110

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Exeter » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 am

Cyphanix wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 am
Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :P

User avatar
Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:36 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Ownsin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:08 am

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 am
Cyphanix wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 am
Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :P
I have it turned off. I unchecked everything in the table and then closed cheat engine. It doesn't matter all attacks sill go through me like nothing.

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by teinousi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:11 am

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 am
[/quote]

Do u have my issue ? now I cannot go to next arena becasue some event that William or Jake muller need to chasing me but now they won't ..... :cry:

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 110

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Exeter » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:19 am

teinousi wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:11 am
Do u have my issue ? now I cannot go to next arena becasue some event that William or Jake muller need to chasing me but now they won't ..... :cry:
I don't have that issue. Did you use a trainer to freeze enemies or something?

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by teinousi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:50 am

no , I not use trainer .... I was clear as no problem just the last time It suddennly they all freeze , the y freeze then the T or G somes out

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by teinousi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 am

CHEEZE CRISIS ~ The playing time cannot be below than one mintue or less , Those enemy will Freeze !!! I got it now !!!

Post Reply