Thank you so much @Cake-san and thank you @fantomas . I was looking for a script to add item whenever you want in-game and using Cake-san's function_call.ct and the instructions provided by fantomas, I was able to do just that.fantomas wrote: ↑Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pmUse Cake-san's function_call.ct and "CCC_Cmd:AddPackageItem", then under value, put your item ID (2000054) then set 'Activate ?' value on Yes.Rubyelf wrote: ↑Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pmSo I am stuck on a quest to get Fruit Tarts, problem is I haven't unlocked the cooking station (it just hasn't popped up yet D:) and it hasn't rained and the quest timer has almost expired, anyone know how I could add this using CE? I don't want all items...just the tarts.
It will give you 964 fruit tarts in your item bar (if you have a free slot).
The attached table is the one with all the latest scripts but I also used Cake-san's function call as an Add Item Option. the "value" field now contains a drop down list of some (not all) items in the game. I am still working on generating a complete dropdown list of all the possible items in the game.
Very simple to use:
1. Activate the Add Item script.
2. Click on "Value"
3. choose the item you want to add from the list
4. change "Activate" from "No" to "Yes"
5. Get back in the game and you will notice the item (or 964 of that item) added to the first empty slot.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1