Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 110

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 pm

I wonder if we can remove the delay on cooking?

Normally you have to fight a battle to be able to cook again, there should be a way to remove that limit. Not sure what to look for though.

It'd help in obtaining the new recipes that you only get by cooking something multiple times. 'Mastering' a recipe in one cooking attempt using the cooking multiplier doesn't work for this. There must be a different counter for each recipe that determines how many times it's been cooked. So the two options are basically finding that counter, or simply remove the delay on the amount of times you can cook so you can spam it.

Owl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Owl » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 pm
I wonder if we can remove the delay on cooking?

Normally you have to fight a battle to be able to cook again, there should be a way to remove that limit. Not sure what to look for though.

It'd help in obtaining the new recipes that you only get by cooking something multiple times. 'Mastering' a recipe in one cooking attempt using the cooking multiplier doesn't work for this. There must be a different counter for each recipe that determines how many times it's been cooked. So the two options are basically finding that counter, or simply remove the delay on the amount of times you can cook so you can spam it.
Thanks for the inventory table. Was able to get all the armors and accessories. :D

User avatar
fmalust
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 12:10 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by fmalust » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Is it possible to make an equipment editor? I'd love to give Rita a Faerie Ring so she can stop burning through her TP like a maniac.

Also a party editor would be awesome, considering how often party members come and go from time to time, some for an extended period.

Hope it's not too much trouble!

Edit: The equipment editor was done, I just had to do some digging around. Teehee. :P

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by acecel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:56 pm

A big thanks to everyone involved in providing tables/scripts for this game, good community as usual :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by acecel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:15 pm
Decided to make two scripts for a friend. I might make more, who knows. They are:

Access All Skills: Have access to every skill in the game for every character.

Access All Artes: Have access to every arte in the game for every character.

Both scripts should be well designed and not break if an update comes out for the game. They also shouldn't affect your unlockables for your save file.
Thank for this script :D
Last edited by acecel on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dovahkun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by dovahkun » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm

fmalust wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
Is it possible to make an equipment editor? I'd love to give Rita a Faerie Ring so she can stop burning through her TP like a maniac.

Also a party editor would be awesome, considering how often party members come and go from time to time, some for an extended period.

Hope it's not too much trouble!

Edit: The equipment editor was done, I just had to do some digging around. Teehee. :P
it's already been done, check out zachillos' table ToV_Zv3-2

timechaos69
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by timechaos69 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm

@exeter @drummerix @zachillios

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>3531</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<LastState Value="0" Activated="1" RealAddress="7FF653B9C84C"/>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C84C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


thats where it is located...wether you eaten or not...just found it by doin unknown initial value 4 bytes...battled...used food scan for 1 as next value...battle again dont cook scan 0 and etc..maybe someone can make a pointer or something? tested and you have to cook like 5 times following cooking walkthrough to unlock the other items...so it works!


i did find something with the holy bottles but it freezes when i put it to 0 (not in effect but works fine putting it to holy or dark so i dunno ill try to mess around with that as well its 4 bytes
Last edited by timechaos69 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by timechaos69 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:00 pm

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>3530</ID>
<Description>"number of times cooked"</Description>
<LastState Value="604" RealAddress="7FF653BC1C40"/>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>TOV_DE.exe+11A1C40</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


is the number of times cooked i believe..had to have 600 for patty side quest in nord and put it to 599 then cooked once then went and it triggered cutscene

gladoria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by gladoria » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:23 pm

zachillios wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 am
A few things, make sure you're using the latest version of my table, ToV_Z3-2, to change them you'll double click the value by each slot and select whom you want, and lastly what version of the game are you using? That was made for the steam version.
Thanks, it was something obvious after all. Was using the embedded code there instead of the complete table you posted later on, everything's sorted now.

Thanks again for all your work on this.

timechaos69
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by timechaos69 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:23 pm

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>3532</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<LastState Value="3" RealAddress="7FF653BA184C"/>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>TOV_DE.exe+118184C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


@DrummerIX

or anyone else

this is the OL level yuri is at when he activates ( when you press right arrow key its 2, up 3, left 1 or whatever battlebook says i cant remember...each OL has different effects maybe yall can make something where when activated it goes to 4 automatically no matter how much you consume? i tired making it 4 not in OL to make it like inf with no timer..didnt work but activated with level 1...changed it to 4 and it works

User avatar
Rogus
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Rogus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:20 pm

@DrummerIX @timechaos69 @Geordan9 @zachillios @Exeter And everyone else, thank you most kindly for those tables.
@Exeter How's the progress on the inventory part?. Hope you doing good. :D

Lekocav
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Lekocav » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 pm

any way i can acess the SUB weapons?

the inventory editor only have the main weapons

Lekocav
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Lekocav » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 pm

And attachments...i would like to get all the attach since start of the game

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 231

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by zachillios » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:01 pm

timechaos69 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm
@exeter @drummerix @zachillios

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>3531</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<LastState Value="0" Activated="1" RealAddress="7FF653B9C84C"/>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C84C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


thats where it is located...wether you eaten or not...just found it by doin unknown initial value 4 bytes...battled...used food scan for 1 as next value...battle again dont cook scan 0 and etc..maybe someone can make a pointer or something? tested and you have to cook like 5 times following cooking walkthrough to unlock the other items...so it works!


i did find something with the holy bottles but it freezes when i put it to 0 (not in effect but works fine putting it to holy or dark so i dunno ill try to mess around with that as well its 4 bytes
So I'm gonna be busy for the next two days so I won't be able to do much, however while that is the address that determines weather you eat or not, it also determines if you are buffed. I could make a script for it so people could cook permanently, but it would also mean you wouldn't receive any of the buffs. If people just wanted to use it to get the title, then they could probably just use that pointer if anything.

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 110

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Actually it seems the chars do receive the buffs after simply freezing the value at 0. I tested it out and checked the ATK stat on the party after cooking something that boosts their ATK.

Image

You can cook permanently this way and get all the new recipes easily.

Only one buff can be applied at a time though, so if you cook some different food, it'll ovewrite the old buff. And it wears off as usual after battle or sleeping at an inn.


@Rogus - I'm currently just playing the game for a bit. Been hanging around the first town for ages just to get most of the editor up and running lol.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aabw, BenXC, Bing [Bot], cxhyoz, eugene9, Lantus34, picture, toshlynx, Valens