Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by maifa2022 »

Is this compatible with game version v1.03.3?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

pavementApe1488 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:24 pm
Only people who have pirated the game need Varre skip, since anyone with legit copy can just use consumables he gives you, invade, kill themselves x3 and that's all it takes.
Are you on medication? Are you senile? Did you click a wrong link? This is a forum about CHEATING. You DO NOT go online if you're cheating. The game has EASY ANTI CHEAT. Which part of "ANTI CHEAT" do you not understand?

VTMagnus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VTMagnus »

MSB wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:48 pm
pavementApe1488 wrote:
Only people who have pirated the game need Varre skip, since anyone with legit copy can just use consumables he gives you, invade, kill themselves x3 and that's all it takes.
Are you on medication? Are you senile? Did you click a wrong link? This is a forum about CHEATING. You DO NOT go online if you're cheating. The game has EASY ANTI CHEAT. Which part of "ANTI CHEAT" do you not understand?
You can just enable EAC, do the three invasions legit, then return to Offline/EAC off and cheating. That's what I did.

Like, what do you think is gonna happen? They're not gonna call snipers on you.

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

haroldickenson wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:35 am
Game v1.03.2 + Additions

Minor Update: I managed to find a (possibly unrelated) oversight with regards to the ' Immune to Negative Status Effects' script. When you visit the Frenzy-Flaming Tower near the Church of Inhibition, the 'Madness' status does not appear, nor does it seem to build up, however the tower itself manages to drain your life away regardless. No status bars appear, but the Madness still technically kills you. I assume this is another mechanic unrelated to the status? It seems unique to the frenzy towers after all.

Another issue is these random lua engine errors. I have no idea when or why they pop up, but it seems random. So far, I have had only one crash as a result, but the rest could be exited without issue. See transcript below:
Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:4: attempt to index a nil value
Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:4: attempt to index a nil value
App Ver. 1.03.2
Regulation Ver. 1.03.2

(I have not updated to Reg Ver. 1.03.3 to match the latest table 'Game v1.03.2(v2) FIX'.)
Another update: it seems some enemies with a strong enough status debuff can bypass the 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' script. For example, located in the The Perfumer's Ruins on the Altus Plateau (near Abandoned Coffin site of grace), a Giant Miranda Sprout is hiding somewhere in the corner, spewing poison. When you get hit by one giant burst, you automatically get poisoned, no build up. The status build up bars do not show, but the poison debuff countdown bar shows, confirming you are poisoned, along with a visible constant HP drain.

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shortnuglyfatkid »

wha12356 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 pm
I cant activate the main cheat. I click the checkbox and nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix it?
SwLucie wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:23 pm
Heya ^^
I'm not really familiar with cheat engine, when I try to activate something, nothing happen (the cross doesn't appear in the box) and the few one I can activate seems to do nothing. I made sure that it was attach to Elden Ring, Am I doing something wrong ?
I really want to get rid of the flame of frenzy, hoping I can somehow do that with cheat engine (I know you can get rid of it, but I'm trying to do so before going to the forge)
if the process/game has been running for too long i seem to not be able to activate it either.
close the game and re launch
make sure to launch the game and within the first minute launch the engine and table

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Shortnuglyfatkid wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:04 am

found that in 1.03.3 the infinite buffs is no longer working
^^^^^ignore above^^^^^
just made another toon after relaunch and infinite buffs are working on new toon.
did have dung eater quest bug out so maybe had something to with that?
gonna make a toon, rush to it and try to replicate

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

'Raises Attack Power of Successive Attacks' buff is messing with '<== The 10 second buff lasts forever??' and does not allow buffs to last permanently

'thorny cracked tear' in your physick flask, prosthetic talisman, winged sword insignia, rotten winged sword insignia all cause this.

haven't tested if this also has the same interaction with any 'Successive attacks' status on your character but may have other interactions going on aswell
Last edited by Shortnuglyfatkid on Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

VTMagnus wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:48 pm

You can just enable EAC, do the three invasions legit, then return to Offline/EAC off and cheating. That's what I did.

My character has stats that are impossibly high for his level. I don't know if they do, but they absolutely SHOULD ban the account of anyone who invades another player's game with such a boosted character. They shouldn't wait to see if I'm a nice guy who just wants to do Varre's quest or a griefer who wants to destroy other people's fun.

pavementApe1488
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pavementApe1488 »

MSB wrote:
pavementApe1488 wrote:
You can enable EAC for online play and leave it disabled for the rest of it you sped, are you so retarded that you can't even read menus? If you've already cheated your character well past what EAC can tolerate, then sucks to be you. Nobody will modify their script just to cater to one illiterate mong like yourself.

VTMagnus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VTMagnus »

MSB wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:40 am
VTMagnus wrote:

My character has stats that are impossibly high for his level. I don't know if they do, but they absolutely SHOULD ban the account of anyone who invades another player's game with such a boosted character. They shouldn't wait to see if I'm a nice guy who just wants to do Varre's quest or a griefer who wants to destroy other people's fun.
If you're just gonna do the three invasions real quick and jump off a cliff or something this isn't a real concern.

SwLucie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SwLucie »

Shortnuglyfatkid wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:30 pm
if the process/game has been running for too long i seem to not be able to activate it either.
close the game and re launch
make sure to launch the game and within the first minute launch the engine and table
Heya ^^
Thanks for the answer, I tried what you said but it changed nothing :(
Still can't activate any of them (can't even activate the first one who's suppose to show all the other)

Vrok19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vrok19 »

pavementApe1488 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm
MSB wrote:
pavementApe1488 wrote:
You can enable EAC for online play and leave it disabled for the rest of it you sped, are you so retarded that you can't even read menus? If you've already cheated your character well past what EAC can tolerate, then sucks to be you. Nobody will modify their script just to cater to one illiterate mong like yourself.
How is he illiterate for not guessing that there was gonna be an online only way to advance a quest on the game?
A decent amount of people are asking for a way to cheat-progress the quest in this thread. About as much as people in this thread ask for anything. What's your problem? If it's not a problem for you, move on with your life.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Let's keep it civil, guys. We can give information without using bad language.

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

MSB wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:40 am
VTMagnus wrote:

Fire up the wiki, look at the starting stats and level for your class.

Use CE to set stats and level to that. Add stats as you wish, but make sure you are also increasing level for each one. Or just leave them "stock", since beating anyhting at base stats is possble. Go online, do 3 invades, restart with no EAC, set stats and level back to where you like em.

I have done this one twice, with no problems.

Rezque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rezque »

SwLucie wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:23 pm
Heya ^^
I'm not really familiar with cheat engine, when I try to activate something, nothing happen (the cross doesn't appear in the box) and the few one I can activate seems to do nothing. I made sure that it was attach to Elden Ring, Am I doing something wrong ?
I really want to get rid of the flame of frenzy, hoping I can somehow do that with cheat engine (I know you can get rid of it, but I'm trying to do so before going to the forge)
Just check YouTube for an alternative route to the village. No need to use the cheat :)