Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by Divinehero »

has any1 tested giving themselves the talisman pouches then going online? gotten any warnings or anything? cuz having 1 slot is so painful but i dont wanna risk banning

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vrok19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vrok19 »

I would also really appreciate if someone could tell me how to cheat the Invasion counter to 3 so that I can proceed with the Varre quest. I don't care if it gets me banned from the game.

iamBETTO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iamBETTO »

Rezque wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:48 pm
iamBETTO wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:56 pm
First thing's first, thank you very much for the hard work put into this table.

I'm trying to use the table.
I disabled Easy Anti-Cheat, went offline, opened up the .CT while game is running, and here are the messages that I receive:

1) Attach Process?

2) Required Process is unavailable!

3) Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error

After the messages, Cheat Engine 7.4 opens up, but I can not activate the table.
When I attempt to manually select it, this is the only .exe of the game that I have on the list:

start_protected_game

Is it because they patched the game and it messed up the code, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:
It appears that users Mandarino and Aim_Kaming are having the same problem.
I have exactly the same issue. No idea why. I did all the steps with bypassing EAC.
It appears that making a copy of the eldenring.exe and renaming it start_protected_game.exe won't do the trick for Cheat Engine.
Yes, it will disable Easy Anti-Cheat and you'll go offline, but Cheat Engine won't be able to recognize the game.

The following method will disable Easy Anti-Cheat, and will let Cheat Engine recognize the game:
1) Create a .txt file and name it "steam_appid"
2) Type "1245620" (without quotes) and save it.
3) Move it where the eldenring.exe file is located.
4) Launch the game through the main .exe file, not Steam.

I don't understand why none of this is mentioned in this post. I'm pretty sure many others are having the same problem.

iamBETTO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iamBETTO »

Vrok19 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:42 am
I would also really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to cheat the Invasion counter to 3 so that I can proceed with the Varre quest. I don't care if it gets me banned from the game.
Why would you want to do that? You don't have to win the invasions to proceed with Varre's questline.
If you are doing this to reach Mohgwyn's Palace, then you should know that there's a Waygate in the Concentrated Snowfield, which is a region located in the Mountaintops of the Giants.

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 Adds + Fixes

Post by haroldickenson »

haroldickenson wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:37 am
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:41 am
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
[1.] Fixed some scripts and pointers for Game patch 1.03.2
[2.] Added new code that should take care of the flashing bars for the Immune to Negative Status Effects script.
[3.] Added cwchuang's Noclip additions that added controller support for the noclip script Here
[4.] Added some more world flags under the World Flags by CarlosM/NPC (WIP) including PATCHES with the ability I assume to set him to alive (all of the flags are done by Discord people, not me).
[5.] Removed the no camera rotation script at the top of table as it did not work (you will have to use the one in the camera section).
[6.] Removed the teleport scripts as they did not work and im not fixing them right now (may never fix them).
Excellent! The flickering status bars for the 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' script seem to have disappeared. I have only tested poison build up for now, but I assume the same logic applies to all statuses. Will update as necessary.

Great job as always! :D
Minor Update: I managed to find a (possibly unrelated) oversight with regards to the ' Immune to Negative Status Effects' script. When you visit the Frenzy-Flaming Tower near the Church of Inhibition, the 'Madness' status does not appear, nor does it seem to build up, however the tower itself manages to drain your life away regardless. No status bars appear, but the Madness still technically kills you. I assume this is another mechanic unrelated to the status? It seems unique to the frenzy towers after all.

Another issue is these random lua engine errors. I have no idea when or why they pop up, but it seems random. So far, I have had only one crash as a result, but the rest could be exited without issue. See transcript below:
Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:4: attempt to index a nil value
Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:4: attempt to index a nil value
App Ver. 1.03.2
Regulation Ver. 1.03.2

(I have not updated to Reg Ver. 1.03.3 to match the latest table 'Game v1.03.2(v2) FIX'.)

Vrok19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vrok19 »

iamBETTO wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:28 am
Vrok19 wrote:
I would also really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to cheat the Invasion counter to 3 so that I can proceed with the Varre quest. I don't care if it gets me banned from the game.
Why would you want to do that? You don't have to win the invasions to proceed with Varre's questline.
If you are doing this to reach Mohgwyn's Palace, then you should know that there's a Waygate in the Concentrated Snowfield, which is a region located in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
I'm not asking for an invasion win counter, I'm asking for an invasion done counter. Which yes, you do need to proceed to beat Varre's questline (Perhaps you also need to remove three Fingers from the inventory, being the Fingers he gives you). The volcano invasions don't count, unfortunately.
I'm doing this to proceed with Varre's questline so that he isn't stuck telling me to use the fingers when I can't.

If anyone that can actually get invasions going in this game could try searching for a counter at 0, do one invasion, put the counter at 1, do one invasion, put the counter at 2, etc, and tell me which value(s) I have to change and freeze, I would again appreciate it.
tsuchinoko wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:40 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm
Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?
thank you.

o hope someone listens and even better someone should tell from.

this is something worth of a patch. an official one.
MSB wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:58 pm
tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:12 pm

belive it or not, if someone here is willing to teach me how to code ( i know it's not difficoult to do this partiucualr thing but i simply cannot code ) i am willing to put the time and effort to actually do it.
You don't need to learn to code. It is a reasonable assumption that the invasion counter is just that, a counter. Cheat Engine has the built-in capability of finding the addresses of numbers same as its spiritual predecessors Action Replay, Game Shark etc.

See here:

[Link]

You would start a new game (I would advise not to use NG+, because we don't know if the counter carries over), so we know the counter is 0. You tell Cheat Engine that the initial value is 0. Then you do an invasion. Now you now the counter should be 1. You tell Cheat Engine. That way you can narrow down the addresses.

That's the idea. Of course it is possible that it's not so simple because it could be that there is not just a counter but a flag that says if you did any invasions at all and a counter, or other things. But the way you would go about finding a code is by starting with the simple assumption first and going for more complex things later.

The above method targets the invasion requirement. To use it, someone would advance Varre's quest to the point where he requires the invasions and then use the code to up the number of invasions. There's also the possibility of looking for a code that advances his questline directly. But it is just a hunch that I have that looking for a counter of the number of invasions you did is simpler.

I would advance Varre's questline to the point where he requires the invasions and then make a backup of that savegame before starting to look for codes. So if looking for a simple invasion counter doesn't work, you can just overwrite the savegame with the backup and start with a clean slate and look for more complex scenarios.

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Vrok19 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:34 pm
iamBETTO wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:28 am
Vrok19 wrote:
I'm not asking for an invasion win counter, I'm asking for an invasion done counter. Which yes, you do need to proceed to beat Varre's questline (Perhaps you also need to remove three Fingers from the inventory, being the Fingers he gives you). The volcano invasions don't count, unfortunately.
I'm doing this to proceed with Varre's questline so that he isn't stuck telling me to use the fingers when I can't.

If anyone that can actually get invasions going in this game could try searching for a counter at 0, do one invasion, put the counter at 1, do one invasion, put the counter at 2, etc, and tell me which value(s) I have to change and freeze, I would again appreciate it.
tsuchinoko wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:40 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm
Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?
thank you.

o hope someone listens and even better someone should tell from.

this is something worth of a patch. an official one.
MSB wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:58 pm
tsuchinoko wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:12 pm

belive it or not, if someone here is willing to teach me how to code ( i know it's not difficoult to do this partiucualr thing but i simply cannot code ) i am willing to put the time and effort to actually do it.
You don't need to learn to code. It is a reasonable assumption that the invasion counter is just that, a counter. Cheat Engine has the built-in capability of finding the addresses of numbers same as its spiritual predecessors Action Replay, Game Shark etc.

See here:

[Link]

You would start a new game (I would advise not to use NG+, because we don't know if the counter carries over), so we know the counter is 0. You tell Cheat Engine that the initial value is 0. Then you do an invasion. Now you now the counter should be 1. You tell Cheat Engine. That way you can narrow down the addresses.

That's the idea. Of course it is possible that it's not so simple because it could be that there is not just a counter but a flag that says if you did any invasions at all and a counter, or other things. But the way you would go about finding a code is by starting with the simple assumption first and going for more complex things later.

The above method targets the invasion requirement. To use it, someone would advance Varre's quest to the point where he requires the invasions and then use the code to up the number of invasions. There's also the possibility of looking for a code that advances his questline directly. But it is just a hunch that I have that looking for a counter of the number of invasions you did is simpler.

I would advance Varre's questline to the point where he requires the invasions and then make a backup of that savegame before starting to look for codes. So if looking for a simple invasion counter doesn't work, you can just overwrite the savegame with the backup and start with a clean slate and look for more complex scenarios.
Ight, I might do that when I have the time, I'll risk it with a family sharing account, hope my main doesnt get banned lol.
Or worse, I hope the anticheat doesnt disconnect me while im still trying to find the invasion numbers line, which I'm afraid will happen.
I'll let y'all know if I can find it. Inb4 Varre quest is not tied to invasion counter and it will all be for nothing lol.

Vrok19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vrok19 »

Thank you very much for the attempt, at least! I think this kind of method has worked in Souls games before for similar things like the covenants, or so google tells me, so I have faith

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shortnuglyfatkid »

cheers for the table!
forgot to turn off autoupdate
found that in 1.03.3 the infinite buffs is no longer working
everything else i'm using is working

im sure its been written earlier in this thread but if not:
for those looking to play offline and turn off autoupdate for Steam, since turning off autoupdate option is no longer available:

find your steam library > Steamapps > appmanifest_1245620.acf
right click and 'open with Notepad'

once in the notepad, be sure the manifest is for Elden ring:
"installdir" "ELDEN RING"

"stateflags" needs to be changed to "4" (i think update needed is state "1")
-this overrides steam from stopping the game running untill updated

find auto update: (roughly 15-20lines down)
"AutoUpdateBehavior" change the state "0" to a "1" to override steam autoupdate behaviour

when you wish to update the game to the latest patch, change the value to a "0"

for good measure you can also turn off "ScheduledAutoUpdate" by doing the same thing "1"
Last edited by Shortnuglyfatkid on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:25 pm

Ight, I might do that when I have the time, I'll risk it with a family sharing account, hope my main doesnt get banned lol.
Or worse, I hope the anticheat doesnt disconnect me while im still trying to find the invasion numbers line, which I'm afraid will happen.
I'll let y'all know if I can find it. Inb4 Varre quest is not tied to invasion counter and it will all be for nothing lol.
I think it's unlikely that you'll get a ban if you're just working with the invasion counter. Just take care to start with a fresh game and don't use any cheats. As I've said elsewhere, be sure to make a backup save before trying to find the invasion counter, so that in case that's not fruitful, you can go back and look e.g. for a flag or even both.

molok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by molok »

I'd very much like to be able to cheat my way around Varre's quest as well, thanks in advance if someone ever finds a way to do it :)

pavementApe1488
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pavementApe1488 »

Only people who have pirated the game need Varre skip, since anyone with legit copy can just use consumables he gives you, invade, kill themselves x3 and that's all it takes.

Rezque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rezque »

iamBETTO wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:25 am
It appears that making a copy of the eldenring.exe and renaming it start_protected_game.exe won't do the trick for Cheat Engine.
Yes, it will disable Easy Anti-Cheat and you'll go offline, but Cheat Engine won't be able to recognize the game.

The following method will disable Easy Anti-Cheat, and will let Cheat Engine recognize the game:
1) Create a .txt file and name it "steam_appid"
2) Type "1245620" (without quotes) and save it.
3) Move it where the eldenring.exe file is located.
4) Launch the game through the main .exe file, not Steam.

I don't understand why none of this is mentioned in this post. I'm pretty sure many others are having the same problem.
It worked after doing this! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're the real MVP! Also, cheat author should include this fix in their post. But I guess ignorance is a bliss lol

wha12356
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wha12356 »

I cant activate the main cheat. I click the checkbox and nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix it?

SwLucie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SwLucie »

Heya ^^
I'm not really familiar with cheat engine, when I try to activate something, nothing happen (the cross doesn't appear in the box) and the few one I can activate seems to do nothing. I made sure that it was attach to Elden Ring, Am I doing something wrong ?
I really want to get rid of the flame of frenzy, hoping I can somehow do that with cheat engine (I know you can get rid of it, but I'm trying to do so before going to the forge)