Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sanguine007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by Sanguine007 »

I'm pretty sure stuff like chances to get characters and other resources are client sided. The server only holds your data including your inventory. I've seen few hackers hacking the chances with gg on android. Since these chance values are really hard to find we need someone to dump the game assemblies so we can directly reach those values. Otherwise it's almost impossible because we don't even know how those chances are calculated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

Sanguine007 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm
Since these chance values are really hard to find we need someone to dump the game assemblies so we can directly reach those values.
dumping the game assembly? everybody can do that with for example: IDA Freeware
Problem is you still need to find the code after all

ie. dumping alone will get you nowhere... and the mono is scrambled....

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

^ exactly !
Su_ making his proxy public (instead of his dark mode) would help a lot finding those codes

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Sanguine007 wrote:
I'm pretty sure stuff like chances to get characters and other resources are client sided. The server only holds your data including your inventory. I've seen few hackers hacking the chances with gg on android. Since these chance values are really hard to find we need someone to dump the game assemblies so we can directly reach those values. Otherwise it's almost impossible because we don't even know how those chances are calculated.
This is very incorrect, the server is the one adding resources, when developing a private server I added a console that allows me to give myself items, they are stores AND generated on the server using RNG, there is absolutely no way to modify this permanently as the servers would update your inventory on a reconnect, even if you for example gave yourself 1000000000 primos, when trying to use them, the server would subtract lets say 160 primos for your wish from your total which maybe was like 400, it would do 400 minus 160, as this is the info the server is aware of, you CANT modify this in any way, shape or form. ANY and EVERY video that shows resource adding are 100% fake and guaranteed to be photohopped and edited!

Sidenote: I have the assemblies all dumped and explored, I extracted all data required to make a proxy and all. You will get nowhere with gg as this would only do local modification. Besides that, hoyoverse has sanity checks, theyre not dumb, they know someone would make a proxy eventually.
Last edited by Su_ on Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Zeldris wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:52 pm
Sanguine007 wrote:
Since these chance values are really hard to find we need someone to dump the game assemblies so we can directly reach those values.
dumping the game assembly? everybody can do that with for example: IDA Freeware
Problem is you still need to find the code after all

ie. dumping alone will get you nowhere... and the mono is scrambled....
You cant, not only is the game assembly encrypted, its also obfuscated and packed into 1 DLL which you cant unpack with common tools like IDA or ILSpy. The obfuscating needs name translation to be deobfuscated, you can only generate these with unhollowed dlls, these have to also be generated by you, on top of that the unhollowing program requires the game assembly dlls to be seperated from 1 into their original form. This entire process is not something anyone can do and requires ALOT of tools to be custom made.

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Toga wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:24 pm
^ exactly !
Su_ making his proxy public (instead of his dark mode) would help a lot finding those codes
No can do, publishing said proxy is illegal in most countries and will give a lot of advantage in the game, I'd most likely end up in juvenile prison for breaking the TOS of Genshin in such mannors as i already have, as it already isnt allowed to modify or access the game's source files. All this means I can NOT and will NOT publish the proxy. If you want one, make one. But expect no help from others as a lot of the information required is classified or just not easy to find.

Ps. My darkmode is just an aesthetic addition to the table, all other parts still belong to their rightful creators.
I want no recognition for any of the work I do outside of the table's aesthetics. You and Singularity are the ones doing the brains. I do the beauty
Maybe you would like a collaboration effort where we work on a table together that is both functinal and aesthetically pleasing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Yep! sry Sing has no time, i do like a collaboration effort just to "help" this comminitie
your proxy is just genius
but again you had to ask m8 before pulling it off
we all need to do that according the rules

We keep in touch, i think you have his discord... but he is very busy atm
we keep in touch

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Toga wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:19 pm
Yep! sry Sing has no time, i do like a collaboration effort just to "help" this comminitie
your proxy is just genius
but again you had to ask m8 before pulling it off
we all need to do that according the rules

We keep in touch, i think you have his discord... but he is very busy atm
we keep in touch
Sorry about not asking btw, I assumed he was alright with me publishing a dark mode as he didnt mention anything before,
I wouldve properly asked if he said something, Apologies from my end. I do have his discord, I added him a few days ago.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

ehhm it's just not allowed, i know you had good intensions... but for good reasons it's NOT allowed

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

ps. he was... i wasn't... he is more relaxed

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Toga wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:30 pm
ps. he was... i wasn't... he is more relaxed
I don't mind that you make a little something out of it, If theres rules I will have to follow them and thats a problem on my end
I didn't mean any harm as you know, I just wasn't aware of the rules, I'll follow them from now on then.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

we know Su_ that you didn't mean any harm

Sanguine007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanguine007 »

Su_ wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:54 pm
Sanguine007 wrote:
This is very incorrect, the server is the one adding resources, when developing a private server I added a console that allows me to give myself items, they are stores AND generated on the server using RNG, there is absolutely no way to modify this permanently as the servers would update your inventory on a reconnect, even if you for example gave yourself 1000000000 primos, when trying to use them, the server would subtract lets say 160 primos for your wish from your total which maybe was like 400, it would do 400 minus 160, as this is the info the server is aware of, you CANT modify this in any way, shape or form. ANY and EVERY video that shows resource adding are 100% fake and guaranteed to be photohopped and edited!

Sidenote: I have the assemblies all dumped and explored, I extracted all data required to make a proxy and all. You will get nowhere with gg as this would only do local modification. Besides that, hoyoverse has sanity checks, theyre not dumb, they know someone would make a proxy eventually.
How interesting. I assumed they're client sided since many basic things like damage, stamina, cooldowns, ... are client sided. In most games devs would make these server sided. Are you sure that even the "5 star character per 90 attempts" is also server sided? Has anyone actually tried messing around with these or it's just common sense?

Jerome_Jia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jerome_Jia »

guys ,you were really amazing。Because other games found this, which is very helpful to me

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

@ Su_, so called super user
you are not willing to share any of your super ( claimed) proxy

so we just try it here and believe it does exist

no thanks.... we have real life problems here and solutions