Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by MonaMain »

Marc wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:06 am
hm, on Win11 there is always the "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll". Tried to deactivate AV, renamed the x86_64.exe of cheat engine - no avail.
Thank you for letting me know. Can anyone who use windows 11 screenshot their cheat engine program file directory list.
The problem is not with the game or antivirus, let me see if i can find the solution for windows 11.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

fazy5 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:01 am
MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:28 am
Ok for the damage multiplier cheat, tested on Thoma as the character, Set the value to 2 which will give you 10k damage. Set value to 3 is also fine since it's still under 20k damage. I don't recommend 5 since that will make you seem like you're cheating (which obviously you are.) It give you 50k+ damage or 100k+

Only set the multiplier to give you 30k damage and below. Do not go above 50k.

For Thoma Q burst multiplier attack to work, you need to activate it first then change Thoma to another character, then change back.

Same goes if you change the value of the multiplier, you need to change Thoma from the team to another character, then change back to Thoma.
Just FYI, I changed the multiplier value to 500 lol and used that to complete the whole Abyss in under like 30 mins or so. Did that 2 weeks back. Haven't been banned yet.. But let's see lol
Thanks for the info :D that's cool.

I did that on my alt account too, the asia server have less risk to be banned than the europe or american server.
Also if you start the game from PSN they also won't ban you because your account are tied to PSN. (not sure why)

They also seem to investigate account activities for new player rather than the old player who has reach rank 25 above.

ezwinboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ezwinboi »

Hi guys,I don’t know if this is related to the ce table but I got data error 31-4302 mid game when using the ce table while in game does this have to do with anything?

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

ezwinboi wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:42 am
Hi guys,I don’t know if this is related to the ce table but I got data error 31-4302 mid game when using the ce table while in game does this have to do with anything?
You need to close cheat engine whenever you leave other player world/your world, leave serenitea pot or quit the game/return to single player mode.

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 am
I have to create a new account just so that i can reply and help people who have problem with the following error

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll

So, the problem is, you renamed the wrong program or wrong file on your program directory.

Go to C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4

Once you found the right file (look at the file size), rename it to svchost.exe (by default the extensions name is not displayed on windows, so please just rename it to svchost without .exe if you do not have it displayed on windows)

You do not need to delete mhypbase.dll or any other file, this can already bypass the game.

Start the svchost program on the program directory, the one that has been renamed.
Click the computer icon and open genshin impact, then just drag and drop the table to the cheat engine.

Tick on the cheat that you want to use. Do not use all of the cheats to avoid ban, make the game look like you're playing normally without cheating. Let atleast a few character die on domain to make it seem like you're playing normally. Adjust multiplier damage to only 25k below.

Also please close the game launcher on the notifications bar of your computer when starting the game. The launcher has an anti-cheat program that hoyoverse place on their game.
Hi and thanks for all the info, I double checked everything and the only thing I did different was to drag the CT file to the app

So no error

However when I enter Genshin , I get this below:)

Error Code 31-4302 which says to check my file download and reinstalll

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

nafuch wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:19 am
MonaMain wrote:
I have to create a new account just so that i can reply and help people who have problem with the following error

So, the problem is, you renamed the wrong program or wrong file on your program directory.

Once you found the right file (look at the file size), rename it to svchost.exe (by default the extensions name is not displayed on windows, so please just rename it to svchost without .exe if you do not have it displayed on windows)

You do not need to delete mhypbase.dll or any other file, this can already bypass the game.

Start the svchost program on the program directory, the one that has been renamed.
Click the computer icon and open genshin impact, then just drag and drop the table to the cheat engine.

Tick on the cheat that you want to use. Do not use all of the cheats to avoid ban, make the game look like you're playing normally without cheating. Let atleast a few character die on domain to make it seem like you're playing normally. Adjust multiplier damage to only 25k below.

Also please close the game launcher on the notifications bar of your computer when starting the game. The launcher has an anti-cheat program that hoyoverse place on their game.
Hi and thanks for all the info, I double checked everything and the only thing I did different was to drag the CT file to the app

So no error

I think you need to enter the game first, load game and go to open world map. Then turn on the cheat, don't turn on the cheat before entering open world. Try this to see if it works.

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

Thanks that worked :D

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Guys, does anyone else face issues with quests when using attack hack?
Some quest triggers, Bloatty Floatty, Bake-Danuki and pressure plates do not work when I have attack hack active.

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

fazy5 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:52 pm
Guys, does anyone else face issues with quests when using attack hack?
Some quest triggers, Bloatty Floatty, Bake-Danuki and pressure plates do not work when I have attack hack active.
Same thing happened to my game, especially the bloatty floatty :lol: I can't even shoot it.

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

Another to add to the list

Damage Multiplier is working with Childe, using Childe Q burst mix with E Skill to change to his water sword.
His arrow doesn't work tho.

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 am
nafuch wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:19 am
MonaMain wrote:

So no error

I think you need to enter the game first, load game and go to open world map. Then turn on the cheat, don't turn on the cheat before entering open world. Try this to see if it works.
Can't thank you enough for your help

Only used a couple of the cheat modes to get through an Ancession quest

Really amazing program

Do you have a donation link?

Thanks

kukuru97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kukuru97 »

Got banned, sad.
Luckly only one month

Cheat used from this ct : No Skill Cooldown and Unlimited Stamina
Cheat from other ct : Increase Dmg talent, Destroy shield, loot range and walkspeed

Using cheat for weekly boss and daily quest.
Spoiler

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

kukuru97 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 pm
Got banned, sad.
Luckly only one month

Cheat from other ct : Increase Dmg talent, Destroy shield, loot range and walkspeed

Spoiler
Aww soo sad to hear that, Hopefully in 1 month you'll get your account back.
Did you spam the key for burst and skill? and also loot range.

kukuru97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kukuru97 »

MonaMain wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:07 am
kukuru97 wrote:
Got banned, sad.
Luckly only one month

Spoiler

i barely used skill/burst because i'm using Hu Tao and Ganyu, but i often spam F when i'm clearing daily quest.

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

kukuru97 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:11 am
MonaMain wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:07 am
kukuru97 wrote:
Got banned, sad.
Luckly only one month

Spoiler

i barely used skill/burst because i'm using Hu Tao and Ganyu, but i often spam F when i'm clearing daily quest.
I see. Yeah i think people should be careful with the F loot. Because they can actually see incoming items you get into your account, so abnormality behaviour/player interaction will be the cause for ban. Same thing happen to a few people who reported that their account got banned, they also spam the F to pick up items.