Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by xer »

FAII wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:59 pm
xer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:21 pm

Code: Select all

Error in native thread called monoIL2CPPSymbolEnum::C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:1892: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe') 
Renamed the file to svchost, injected after logging in and loading the open world. Worked the first time, stopped working after reopening the game. What do?
Did you leave Cheat Engine open after closing the game and restarting it? Every time you restart the game, you need to also restart Cheat Engine.
Yeeeah that's probably it. I got it to work again in the end but I forgot how. That's probably how.

Been using god mode and dumb enemies exclusively, I'd like to try some of the other (more useful) hacks but I'm not risking it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nvb.0712
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nvb.0712 »

"Auto Range Kill" not working, please help me

RayneJaso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RayneJaso »

Hello I just started to use Cheat Engine to cheat for the first time and I don't know how to change values can someone tell how to do it?

thangnd10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thangnd10 »

it working with itto ?

vegetaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vegetaz »

thangnd10 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:14 pm
it working with itto ?
what do you mean?

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

vegetaz wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:31 pm
thangnd10 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:14 pm
it working with itto ?
what do you mean?
Probably the damage hack.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

After testing Thoma's Burst and Bennett's Burst more, I believe they are like Chongyun's Burst where in you must switch to a different team and back again after activating the Damage Hack cheat for it to work with them.

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

Hi need some help from more of you experienced at doing this

I followed the instructions and double checked the sequence of doing things

Login to teh game
Used the svchost.exe
etec, etc

I get this error everytime:-

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll

Rebooted the PC several times and ran through the sequence of instructions , but no luck!

I am running Windows 10 -Version 21H29OS Build 19044.1586)

Can anyone help

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

nafuch wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:10 pm

Login to teh game
Used the svchost.exe
etec, etc

Rebooted the PC several times and ran through the sequence of instructions , but no luck!

Can anyone help
Search for a file named "mhypbase.dll" in your Genshin Impact game directory. Delete that file for the hacks to work.

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

nafuch wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:10 pm

Login to teh game
Used the svchost.exe
etec, etc

Can anyone help
Close all CE instances, open the launcher, log into the game and load into the open world, launch svchost.exe (make sure you renamed the correct CE exe), select the game exe, load the table and it should work. If you close the game then reopen it you also need to close CE then reopen it.

How risky is the attack modifier? I'd like to amplify Ganyu's charged attack/frostflake damage and/or Hu Tao's skill's attack boost.
I can farm the domain for Hu Tao's artifacts with dumb enemies + ganyu but I can't do the same for ganyu's artifacts domain, my Hu Tao does barely any damage against lv90s even though I have her and homa at lv80 with nearly 2500atk during skill + <50% hp

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

I have to create a new account just so that i can reply and help people who have problem with the following error

So, the problem is, you renamed the wrong program or wrong file on your program directory.

Go to C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4

Once you found the right file (look at the file size), rename it to svchost.exe (by default the extensions name is not displayed on windows, so please just rename it to svchost without .exe if you do not have it displayed on windows)

You do not need to delete mhypbase.dll or any other file, this can already bypass the game.

Start the svchost program on the program directory, the one that has been renamed.
Click the computer icon and open genshin impact, then just drag and drop the table to the cheat engine.

Tick on the cheat that you want to use. Do not use all of the cheats to avoid ban, make the game look like you're playing normally without cheating. Let atleast a few character die on domain to make it seem like you're playing normally. Adjust multiplier damage to only 25k below.

Also please close the game launcher on the notifications bar of your computer when starting the game. The launcher has an anti-cheat program that hoyoverse place on their game.

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

If this work, please reply to my post, i have tested this on a few computer on 2.5 version. But all this PC is using windows 10, so for below 10 we have not tested it. Thanks!

MonaMain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MonaMain »

Ok for the damage multiplier cheat, tested on Thoma as the character, Set the value to 2 which will give you 10k damage. Set value to 3 is also fine since it's still under 20k damage. I don't recommend 5 since that will make you seem like you're cheating (which obviously you are.) It give you 50k+ damage or 100k+

Only set the multiplier to give you 30k damage and below. Do not go above 50k.

For Thoma Q burst multiplier attack to work, you need to activate it first then change Thoma to another character, then change back.

Same goes if you change the value of the multiplier, you need to change Thoma from the team to another character, then change back to Thoma.

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:28 am
Ok for the damage multiplier cheat, tested on Thoma as the character, Set the value to 2 which will give you 10k damage. Set value to 3 is also fine since it's still under 20k damage. I don't recommend 5 since that will make you seem like you're cheating (which obviously you are.) It give you 50k+ damage or 100k+

Only set the multiplier to give you 30k damage and below. Do not go above 50k.

For Thoma Q burst multiplier attack to work, you need to activate it first then change Thoma to another character, then change back.

Same goes if you change the value of the multiplier, you need to change Thoma from the team to another character, then change back to Thoma.
Just FYI, I changed the multiplier value to 500 lol and used that to complete the whole Abyss in under like 30 mins or so. Did that 2 weeks back. Haven't been banned yet.. But let's see lol

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

hm, on Win11 there is always the "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll". Tried to deactivate AV, renamed the x86_64.exe of cheat engine - no avail.