Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by tomato »

Is it impossible to make useless items and duplicate items that I got before come out?

For example, filtering.

It doesn't mean anything if you pick it up automatically and it's full.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:22 pm
there is a cardstuff function in z.js:

Ac.CardStuff = function () {
return [[["mushG", "A0", "5", "+{_Base_HP", "12"], ["mushR", "A1", "10", "+{_Base_LUK", "3"]...

mushG is the image or the card
A0 is the position in the card set
5 is each tier requirement ... so 5/15/25 .... 5 times 1, 5 times 3 and 5 times 5
{Base HP} is the effect increase
12 is the number that each tier increase on the effect... so +12hp, +24hp, +36hp +48hp

you can change anything you want on the card...
I have the snake cards that gives move speed +250 so I can walk like a train(dont let other see you or they will see you running super fast and report you)
I have the Gigafrog card that gives drop rate 10000% for item drops (or you can skip this and just let you buy the item you need in the gem shop for free)
I have the poop card that gives crystal spawn rate + 10000% (for the # of crystal killed guild quest)
etc... you can do whatever you want.

there is also a Ac.CardSets = function () {
you can change the bonus for the whole set if you want to do it
I hope those help you :)
Spoiler
Is the Z.js in question you speak of the one used with iBelgs console tool or can I use it with Creaters fork?
I have Z.js and can edit as you speak but not sure if it works with Creaters tool (ive been using Creaters tool so far but I think his uses cheats.js)
Spoiler
Edit: Ok I figured it out... Sorta. I figured out what the Z.js file is, its the file from inside the app.asar file. I downloaded 7zip and the asar plugin and was able to extract the files and put them all into an "app" directory in the game directory (where the app.asar file was) and I renamed app.asar to app.bak for future reference. Now that I have the extracted Z.js file I can edit, when I open it in Notepad++ its a fucking MESS! I tried to use the online beautifier here at: [Link] but I must not be doing it correctly because once I beautify it and place it back into the app folder I made in the directory it was in, Idleon wont start and shows that foresty tree pic and thats it. So is there some kind of setting I need to use at [Link] in order to beautify it correctly?
Edit2: Ok I finally got this to work, first of all loading this damn file into Notepad++ causes it to freeze like, a LOT. I got it "beautified" but every time I open it in Notepad++ after doing this it reverts back to the junked look version, so I think I am just going to say screw trying to beautify it. I got the game to load after editing a card and it worked. I will experiment with skill cooldowns and whatnot later on, but my main concern is upping the away gains to match active gains at this point and I might increase crystalmob spawns with the "poop" card. Havent decided yet. Thanks for all your help and im glad I figured out the Z.js part. Take care!

Thanks in advance for any help. <3

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

Dread122113 there are a things that increase afk gain:

1) you need 100% acc and defend (with food is always 100%)
2) cards that increase afk gain (Boop(fight afk), c.Amarok(fight afk), snake(speed), Dr Defecaus(for d builrdamage) and all other exp cards like Efaunt)
3) level of the Death Note building determine how much multikill (x2,x3...) you can gain for 1 single kill
4) multikill increase if your total damage increase, damage increase if all your active damage skill is level 155(current max unless you force to break it to 200), you also gain more exp if your skill on Idle Brawling increased.
5) equip golden food / food that increase damage(i have all food 0% consuming chance), hp potion also increase damage if you are warrior, spd potion for hunter.
6) skill cd also affects it (maybe? I didn't check although I have all my skill cd / mana / cast time is 0)
7) weapon power increase a LOT of damage in later game so you may want to have that in all your equipment and equip the maxed Dedotated Ram cards.
8) alchemy bubble level (i have them set to require 0 item to update)
9) post office, you can max 400/400 on all first 4 bonus (Civil War Memory, Box of Unwanted Stats, Locally Sourced Organs, Magician Starter Pack ) by giving your self 10000 silver pen > complete the daily orders (cheat materials) > use a silver pen to reset and repeat until whatever you want
10) gears / tools + upgrade stone that your character equipped with status bonus increase total damage (i modified those stone so all of them give 100% of a single status, for example:

Warped Weapon Upgrade Stone
originally: +3 Weapon Power +4 Random Stat Success Chance; 50% Uses up 1 item slots. WARNING:Slots are used up even if the Upgrade fails!
modified: +3 Weapon Power +4 Str Chance; 100% Uses up 1 item slots. WARNING:Slots are used up even if the Upgrade fails!

and I copy this to apply to other weapon/armor/tools update stone to have +4 wis/agi/luk or whatever you want

I HATE random and unpredictable factors!, what I did is to break the game JUST ENOUGH to not too op and ruin the fun.

I hope this helped you to increase your away gains :)
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:15 am
Excalion89 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:05 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 pm

Oh wait that was my bad!! I completely forgot that I had the cauldron lvl settings in another command named setalch. Yeah the correct command is setalch vial x with x obviously being positive number. Dang that was awkward xD

Edit: As with shrine levels I have not found where they're stored in-game yet, so I haven't made a lvl sub-command to set those numbers.
"setalch is not a valid option."

Is also what gets returned
setalch should work with the lastest cheat.js i think

Got it to work thanks, it just had to redownload the new cheat.js, it was already in there but for somereason sub command wouldnt work.

Looking forward to the shrine levels for setshrine! xD

Groovu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovu »

salmon85 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:36 am
newmagnus wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:27 am
Anyone know of a way to edit the post office? Specifically the reward boxes you get.
I know one can spawn lots of silver pens and keep resetting the task, but that seems a bit slow to max everything.
seems to be tied into "PostOfficeInfo" game attribute.
just need to find out how this is generated

edit, checked all postofficeinfo, doesn't mention the currencies.

DeliveryBoxComplete is the boxes you get

Code: Select all

null != d.DeliveryBoxComplete ? A.setReserved("DeliveryBoxComplete", m) : A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;
changing the m to a number would hard code your currency once you complete an order
set mine to 99999 and completed an order, was enough to max it all out easily enough
Hi, how do I get the delivery box number change to work? I only use ibleg's idleon cheat forked by Creater. Do i need to beautify Z.js to be able to change that code?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Groovu wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:03 am
salmon85 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:36 am
newmagnus wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:27 am
Anyone know of a way to edit the post office? Specifically the reward boxes you get.
I know one can spawn lots of silver pens and keep resetting the task, but that seems a bit slow to max everything.
seems to be tied into "PostOfficeInfo" game attribute.
just need to find out how this is generated

edit, checked all postofficeinfo, doesn't mention the currencies.

DeliveryBoxComplete is the boxes you get

Code: Select all

null != d.DeliveryBoxComplete ? A.setReserved("DeliveryBoxComplete", m) : A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;
changing the m to a number would hard code your currency once you complete an order
set mine to 99999 and completed an order, was enough to max it all out easily enough
Hi, how do I get the delivery box number change to work? I only use ibleg's idleon cheat forked by Creater. Do i need to beautify Z.js to be able to change that code?
After activating the post office cheat you'll have to use silver pens to refresh the order before it works.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

A source told me you will get shadow ban if your character reach 10mil (10,000,000) damage output, I don't know if this is true but for people who is level 200, you can reach that point with no problem with good gear + update + card + alchemy bonus for non-cheater. It maybe a good idea to down grade some of the stuff that you had, you can easily break the limit if the Woodular shrine is too high level, i don't think no one want to be skipping the fun time from party dungeon right? :)

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I got frustrate on the quest that need me to kill a giant mob... I have 1 out of 10.8k of chance to get one, after auto active farming for 1 hour, i give up.

Here is the formula in the Z.js file for giant mob spawn, currently this is the ONLY place that give you the chance (1 out of x) chance that a giant mob will spawn after a kill, shrine and other skills that affect giant mob are not implement yet,

if ("GiantMob" == s) {
if (5 < rb._customBlock_prayersReal(5, 0)) {
//return 1 / (100 + 50 * Math.pow((null == ll ? 0 : "number" == typeof ll ? e.__cast(ll, k) : "number" == typeof ll && (0 | ll) === ll ? e.__cast(ll, n) : "boolean" == typeof ll ? e.__cast(ll, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof ll ? parseFloat(ll) : parseFloat(g.string(ll))) + 1, 2))
return 1

}
//return 1 / (ol * Math.pow(ml + 1, 1.8 + (null == gl ? 0 : "number" == typeof gl ? e.__cast(gl, k) : "number" == typeof gl && (0 | gl) === gl ? e.__cast(gl, n) : "boolean" == typeof gl ? e.__cast(gl, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof gl ? parseFloat(gl) : parseFloat(g.string(gl))) / 50))
return 1

}
return 1 // this line is saying if you don't have the prayer active, you get 1 out of 0 chance so i change that to 1
}

the key is to make that return 1 so it will be 1 out of 1 ALL THE TIME, you will receive tons of candy and gem while this active, use this wisely and don't ruin the fun of the game :)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:51 am
Spoiler
I got frustrate on the quest that need me to kill a giant mob... I have 1 out of 10.8k of chance to get one, after auto active farming for 1 hour, i give up.

Here is the formula in the Z.js file for giant mob spawn, currently this is the ONLY place that give you the chance (1 out of x) chance that a giant mob will spawn after a kill, shrine and other skills that affect giant mob are not implement yet,

if ("GiantMob" == s) {
if (5 < rb._customBlock_prayersReal(5, 0)) {
//return 1 / (100 + 50 * Math.pow((null == ll ? 0 : "number" == typeof ll ? e.__cast(ll, k) : "number" == typeof ll && (0 | ll) === ll ? e.__cast(ll, n) : "boolean" == typeof ll ? e.__cast(ll, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof ll ? parseFloat(ll) : parseFloat(g.string(ll))) + 1, 2))
return 1

}
//return 1 / (ol * Math.pow(ml + 1, 1.8 + (null == gl ? 0 : "number" == typeof gl ? e.__cast(gl, k) : "number" == typeof gl && (0 | gl) === gl ? e.__cast(gl, n) : "boolean" == typeof gl ? e.__cast(gl, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof gl ? parseFloat(gl) : parseFloat(g.string(gl))) / 50))
return 1

}
return 1 // this line is saying if you don't have the prayer active, you get 1 out of 0 chance so i change that to 1
}

the key is to make that return 1 so it will be 1 out of 1 ALL THE TIME, you will receive tons of candy and gem while this active, use this wisely and don't ruin the fun of the game :)
Nice one nice one!! I knew I still forgot to create a lot of cheats, and this is definitely one of them. Also nicely found, cause now it'd probably take me about 10 minutes to implement it as Proxy cheat (However, I will most likely postpone any release until I've got more than just one new cheat :D )

Hmm speaking of which... Now that I'm on the topic, I might as well do a quick list of known cheats that I have not made yet:
  1. This 100% giant mob spawner, as well as a 100% crystal mob spawner now that I think of it (spares the effort to modify card buffs). However my spawn command already allows the spawning of any number of crystal mobs you like.
    Update: I've already made an unreleased yet implementation. The giant mob cheat does however not seem to work the way I wanted, as it seems to stop spawning giants after a set number had been spawned. (Might have to further investigate this one eventually)
  2. A polished keybind interface which is pretty much my end-game goal. Gonna be a tough one xD
  3. A cheat to set statue upgrade requirements to 1.
    Update: I've already made this cheat, it's just not released yet
  4. A statically well-placed fishing minigame cheat that allows you to always multi-catch all fish types. Most likely one that I'll never actually start making as I'm not a fan of too-heavy-duty OOP.
  5. A shrine lvl changer: Yup I have not found where those variables are stored.
  6. An obol re-roll cheat to always give the BiS stats.
  7. A non-consistent Post Office cheat allowing you to set the total- and streak amount of orders completed, as well as the amount of boxes. (Cause consistent value calculations would require too much programming effort)
  8. A damage cap limiter, which basically has to prevent damage overflow for too-OP-characters. Yet another cheat that I'll most likely never create, as searching for where the final calculation's made is potentially too much effort (or maybe not as much effort as I'm afraid of in terms of reading ugly code, idk).
    Update: I kind of made something that works, but sadly it does not output the highest amount of non-overflowing damage, which has yet to be achieved...
  9. A methodology to further convert existing non-Proxy cheats into Proxy cheats, especially those that involve item or card definitions.
  10. A lvl up animation disabler, so that I can set exp0 to 10e300 or whatever, which does ofc shadow ban you, but nothing like shadowed beyond unshadow (e.g. where the specific character cannot be un-shadow banned). But yeah... If the stupid lvl up animation's disabled, the leveling would be instant.
Yeah yeah, with that said I'm still on a hiatus though, so there's no telling how long it'd take me to make this stuff, if at all xD
Last edited by Creater0822 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Creater0822:

1) the crystal spawn chance is right above the giant monster spawn chance:

if ("CrystalSpawn" == s) {
return 5e-4 * nl * (1 + (null == rl ? 0 : "number" == typeof rl ? e.__cast(rl, k) : "number" == typeof rl && (0 | rl) === rl ? e.__cast(rl, n) : "boolean" == typeof rl ? e.__cast(rl, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof rl ? parseFloat(rl) : parseFloat(g.string(rl))) / 100) * (1 + t._customBlock_GetTalentNumber(1, 619) / 100) * (1 + t._customBlock_StampBonusOfTypeX("CrySpawn") / 100) * (1 + aa._customBlock_CardBonusREAL(14) / 100)
}

change the that to return 1 to be 100%
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

3) Instead of changing the update of status to 1, why don't we just change what status each on give?

Ac.StatueInfo = function () {
return [["POWER", "@BASE_DAMAGE", "30", "3"], ["SPEED", "%@MOVE_SPEED", "65", "0.1"], ["MINING", "@MINING_POWER", "280", "0.3"], ["FEASTY", "%@FOOD_EFFECT", "320", "1"], ["HEALTH", "@BASE_HEALTH", "0", "3"], ["KACHOW", "%@CRIT_DAMAGE", "-15", "0.4"], ["LUMBERBOB", "@CHOPPIN_POWER", "90", "0.3"], ["THICC_SKIN", "@BASE_DEFENCE", "210", "1"], ["OCEANMAN", "@FISHING_POWER", "115", "0.3"], ["OL_RELIABLE", "@CATCHIN_POWER", "45", "0.3"], ["EXP", "%@CLASS_EXP", "0", "0.1"], ["ANVIL", "%@PRODUCT_SPD", "165", "0.5"], ["CAULDRON", "%@ALCHEMY_EXP", "280", "0.5"], ["BEHOLDER", "%@CRIT_CHANCE", "300", "0.2"], ["BULLSEYE", "%@ACCURACY", "110", "0.8"], ["BOX", "@TRAPPIN_POWER", "180", "0.3"], ["TWOSOUL", "@WORSHIP_POWER", "260", "0.3"], ["EHEXPEE", "%@SKILL_EXP", "69", "0.1"], ["SEESAW", "%@CONS_EXP", "13", "0.5"]]
},

like the first one: "POWER", "@BASE_DAMAGE", "30", "3" -- base damage +30 and each update increase 3... for example you can change that to damage +10000 and each update increase 10000, this way you don't need too many status, even ONE status can give you more bonus than keep updating.
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

5) I think one of my previous post has this written down:

if ("ShrineHrREQ" == s)
return Math.floor(20 * (a - 1) + 6 * a * Math.pow(1.63, a - 1));
//return 1;

This is the time that each shrine require to level up in the construction wooden table in w3, if you change the return to 1, the update bar will be 100% in a second.
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

6) obol reroll... why don't you just make the Marvelous Obol Stack / Quality Obol Stack cost 0 gem in gem shop... then you can just keep using it, open and pick whatever you want from the ground? lol

My idea is don't make things too complicated and change too much of the code, if I can change the crystal spawn chance to 10000% on the Poop card easily, I won't go into the calculation code and make change, changing a number is a lot easier compare to changing code since you need a good knowledge on what you are doing or the game will crash~

That's all I can think of right now, I hope these help you on your implementation :D

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 pm
3) Instead of changing the update of status to 1, why don't we just change what status each on give?

Ac.StatueInfo = function () {
return [["POWER", "@BASE_DAMAGE", "30", "3"], ["SPEED", "%@MOVE_SPEED", "65", "0.1"], ["MINING", "@MINING_POWER", "280", "0.3"], ["FEASTY", "%@FOOD_EFFECT", "320", "1"], ["HEALTH", "@BASE_HEALTH", "0", "3"], ["KACHOW", "%@CRIT_DAMAGE", "-15", "0.4"], ["LUMBERBOB", "@CHOPPIN_POWER", "90", "0.3"], ["THICC_SKIN", "@BASE_DEFENCE", "210", "1"], ["OCEANMAN", "@FISHING_POWER", "115", "0.3"], ["OL_RELIABLE", "@CATCHIN_POWER", "45", "0.3"], ["EXP", "%@CLASS_EXP", "0", "0.1"], ["ANVIL", "%@PRODUCT_SPD", "165", "0.5"], ["CAULDRON", "%@ALCHEMY_EXP", "280", "0.5"], ["BEHOLDER", "%@CRIT_CHANCE", "300", "0.2"], ["BULLSEYE", "%@ACCURACY", "110", "0.8"], ["BOX", "@TRAPPIN_POWER", "180", "0.3"], ["TWOSOUL", "@WORSHIP_POWER", "260", "0.3"], ["EHEXPEE", "%@SKILL_EXP", "69", "0.1"], ["SEESAW", "%@CONS_EXP", "13", "0.5"]]
},

like the first one: "POWER", "@BASE_DAMAGE", "30", "3" -- base damage +30 and each update increase 3... for example you can change that to damage +10000 and each update increase 10000, this way you don't need too many status, even ONE status can give you more bonus than keep updating.
The reason for changing the statue upgrade requirement to 1 instead of altering the statue definition is more like a completionist achievement, as I've already made a bunch of upgrade cost nullification cheats.
As for why not changing the statue values e.g. effect and increment, that reason is simple: Because that equates to a numbers play where any choice and any high value could be chosen, where in that case I'm not satisfied with one simple cheat where I've pre-chosen some new values. If I want to do it that way, my OCD would force me into designing an entire User Interface with drop-down-list (worth of all existing statue effects) and some textboxes to fill in values. But yeah... That's far too much work for me xD
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 pm
5) I think one of my previous post has this written down:

if ("ShrineHrREQ" == s)
return Math.floor(20 * (a - 1) + 6 * a * Math.pow(1.63, a - 1));
//return 1;

This is the time that each shrine require to level up in the construction wooden table in w3, if you change the return to 1, the update bar will be 100% in a second.
Yeah I know you have and furthermore I even already have a cheat (e.g. w3 shrinehr) to indeed set the upgrade time to one second. What I want is to outright find and reassign the lvl values, so that people can for instance lvl down their shrines, or go for lvl 10e300 shrines :lol:
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 pm
6) obol reroll... why don't you just make the Marvelous Obol Stack / Quality Obol Stack cost 0 gem in gem shop... then you can just keep using it, open and pick whatever you want from the ground? lol

My idea is don't make things too complicated and change too much of the code, if I can change the crystal spawn chance to 10000% on the Poop card easily, I won't go into the calculation code and make change, changing a number is a lot easier compare to changing code since you need a good knowledge on what you are doing or the game will crash~

That's all I can think of right now, I hope these help you on your implementation :D
Haha yeah, this gem shop cost nullification too is already made available in my cheat collection, e.g. wide mtx. Alternatively and even easier is the command drop GemP10 9999 or something higher :)
It is indeed true that these methods are far easier than designing a BiS obol reroll cheat, but yeah... The truth is that I'm already too much of a God Gamer in terms of already designed cheats, that I'm at the point of creation just to push the boundaries and showoff :o :lol: :o :lol: xD

oh no cringe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oh no cringe »

Pardon me for such a basic question. I'm skimming through this giant thread. I will eventually get through all of it, but can someone please just quickly in a couple words let me know, what sort of editing will get noticed right away?

Basically, how strict is the cheat detection? What will fly under the radar? Item duping? Gold exploiting?