Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

Excalion89 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:48 am
Is there anyway to edit a specific vial level? I went a TAD too high with a few with a couple accidental misclicks, want to get them rolled back a bit
With my recent cheats you can do lvl vial 0 setalch vial 0 (edit: sorry for the wrong command) or whatever lower number to edit all vial levels at once. But I have indeed not gone through the effort to designing an interface for separate lvl editing (too much work and tinkering).

But here's a warning though: If your reason for wanting to roll back a few levels is regarding safety for not being shadowed, then you're perhaps better off not reverting it through any means of variable editing, as this act by itself yields far more danger to your account (I think).
Last edited by Creater0822 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 19/08/21 7pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

OMG I did it: We can finally Runescape!!!!!
  • Added command bind: See the guide below on how it works.
  • Added command runescape:
    Enable/disable ability bar switching when weapon switching. This cheat is highly shadow-ban'able, as you also need actual levels in ability talents of multiple classes, else the cheat doesn't shine.
  • Added sub-command list ability:
    Does the same thing as list talent, but this one filters out all non-ability talents.
  • Added more aliases to egga and eggk:
    This one's actually more a quality of life improvement for myself.
Keybind guide:
Notice: When you change maps you'll have to re-run the bind command to re-apply the cheat!

The bind command dynamically adds my custom keybind function into bEngine.whenAnyKeyPressedListeners, so that the keys A, S, D and F are respectively bound to Melee, Ranged, Mage and Punching (e.g. Journeyman/Maestro)'s BiS (best in slot) weapon. Every BiS weapon is pre-defined and empowered with the BiS weapon upgrade stone.

At this current release everything is static. The keybinds have been chosen and written down statically, as well as the BiS weapons, combat abilities and weapon upgrade stone. The next step would be to make this dynamic through my config.json file, where ideally I'd like to design a better interface.

But yeah but yeah... That's a very long shot goal as I don't have an awful lot of time as it is, but at least there's always next year xD

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:31 pm
Excalion89 wrote:
Is there anyway to edit a specific vial level? I went a TAD too high with a few with a couple accidental misclicks, want to get them rolled back a bit
With my recent cheats you can do lvl vial 0 or whatever lower number to edit all vial levels at once. But I have indeed not gone through the effort to designing an interface for separate lvl editing (too much work and tinkering).

But here's a warning though: If your reason for wanting to roll back a few levels is regarding safety for not being shadowed, then you're perhaps better off not reverting it through any means of variable editing, as this act by itself yields far more danger to your account (I think).
I'm not worried so much about the shadowban, more less I wasn't thinking and used the idleon.site on my cheat account by accident so i popped up on leaderboards just trying to play off the green vial pickle as a bug in the system not what it actually is lmao also a few others that just don't really add up since I am now on the radar I gotta try and clean it up a bit.

However, I did try to execute the command lvl vial 0, lvl vial 1 etc.. and it doesn't seem to work I get back,

"This lvl type isn't supported."

thoughts?

Also looking to adjust levels of shrines as they out of nowhere even without using commands went like hyper levelling i never executed a command that would allow them to level up so fast, not sure if that was triggered by a shadowban and lava just going ham on my acc but yea

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Excalion89 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:54 pm
Spoiler
Creater0822 wrote:
Excalion89 wrote:
With my recent cheats you can do lvl vial 0 or whatever lower number to edit all vial levels at once. But I have indeed not gone through the effort to designing an interface for separate lvl editing (too much work and tinkering).

I'm not worried so much about the shadowban, more less I wasn't thinking and used the idleon.site on my cheat account by accident so i popped up on leaderboards just trying to play off the green vial pickle as a bug in the system not what it actually is lmao also a few others that just don't really add up since I am now on the radar I gotta try and clean it up a bit.

However, I did try to execute the command lvl vial 0, lvl vial 1 etc.. and it doesn't seem to work I get back,

thoughts?

Also looking to adjust levels of shrines as they out of nowhere even without using commands went like hyper levelling i never executed a command that would allow them to level up so fast, not sure if that was triggered by a shadowban and lava just going ham on my acc but yea
Oh wait that was my bad!! I completely forgot that I had the cauldron lvl settings in another command named setalch. Yeah the correct command is setalch vial x with x obviously being positive number. Dang that was awkward xD

Edit: As with shrine levels I have not found where they're stored in-game yet, so I haven't made a lvl sub-command to set those numbers.

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 pm
Excalion89 wrote:
Spoiler
Creater0822 wrote:

thoughts?

Oh wait that was my bad!! I completely forgot that I had the cauldron lvl settings in another command named setalch. Yeah the correct command is setalch vial x with x obviously being positive number. Dang that was awkward xD

Edit: As with shrine levels I have not found where they're stored in-game yet, so I haven't made a lvl sub-command to set those numbers.
"setalch is not a valid option."

Is also what gets returned

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

Excalion89 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:05 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 pm
Excalion89 wrote:
Spoiler

thoughts?

"setalch is not a valid option."

Is also what gets returned
setalch should work with the lastest cheat.js i think

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

Is it possible to control the power of the card (wc.CardStuff) in idleon with the console?

For example, if you enter a card-related command in the console,
it will change all the powers of all cards to 1e308 or 99999999...

Sorry to keep mentioning, but my only complaint is that to get the items you need,
you have to forcefully pick up duplicates or unnecessary items, throw them in the empty space,
pick up items again, and repeat over and over again.

Additionally, the cheats related to fishing were really good.
viewtopic.php?p=205172#p205172

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

there is a cardstuff function in z.js:

Ac.CardStuff = function () {
return [[["mushG", "A0", "5", "+{_Base_HP", "12"], ["mushR", "A1", "10", "+{_Base_LUK", "3"]...

mushG is the image or the card
A0 is the position in the card set
5 is each tier requirement ... so 5/15/25 .... 5 times 1, 5 times 3 and 5 times 5
{Base HP} is the effect increase
12 is the number that each tier increase on the effect... so +12hp, +24hp, +36hp +48hp

you can change anything you want on the card...
I have the snake cards that gives move speed +250 so I can walk like a train(dont let other see you or they will see you running super fast and report you)
I have the Gigafrog card that gives drop rate 10000% for item drops (or you can skip this and just let you buy the item you need in the gem shop for free)
I have the poop card that gives crystal spawn rate + 10000% (for the # of crystal killed guild quest)
etc... you can do whatever you want.

there is also a Ac.CardSets = function () {
you can change the bonus for the whole set if you want to do it
I hope those help you :)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:27 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:27 am
Not sure if its offtopic or not, if it is I apologize and will delete this, but i noticed on my new shaman, the talent called cranium cooking is 24 hours long cooldown, anyone know a way to edit this? I mean, an hour or 5 minutes or something would be more realistic but for a skill with an open window when it procs of only 15 seconds and can randomly proc is kinda meh and with the 24 cooldown is like a slap in the face. I really wanna just directly edit this skill because its so bad and I know I could make it more balanced.

I have no problem editing the game or ASAR file if need be. I might actually look into editing the spells any way because some of them are kinda meh,but i havent encountered one thats nearly as bad as cranium cooking.
Yes, my cheat godlike ability should nullify all ability cooldowns. If you're only interested in nullifying one singular ability, you can of course enhance my code a bit to target one specific ability. That said though, my current method of value editing does not support multiple different/separate changes, which is why I do it in bulk (as otherwise I'd be handling multiple changes and their rollbacks, which is too much effort).
Thank you brother! I will definitely look into this! :)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Any idea on how to hack item item/coin despawn rate? As it stands items despawn after an hour and coin despawns after 20 minutes. I want to be able to sleep and stay active and come back after 4-8 hours and see how much loot and coin is on the ground for testing purposes (imho this should also be a thing, not shit despawning if you want to go active!!!).

Lmk if this is a possibility and how I would do it, if possible. <3

P.S. I realize the game can kinda run like shit with many drops on the ground so this might not even be doable.

Edit: I had pondered the possibility of just using an autoclicker (like autoit or something) but I dont know how I would set up a "hold click and drag" macro, but I guess I could websearch that. I know you can program a script to click on a certain pixel color between two coordinates but not sure if this is viable either. Welcome to any ideas regarding either changing or nullifying the loot/coin despawn or auto-looting somehow.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:35 pm
Any idea on how to hack item item/coin despawn rate? As it stands items despawn after an hour and coin despawns after 20 minutes. I want to be able to sleep and stay active and come back after 4-8 hours and see how much loot and coin is on the ground for testing purposes (imho this should also be a thing, not shit despawning if you want to go active!!!).

P.S. I realize the game can kinda run like shit with many drops on the ground so this might not even be doable.

Edit: I had pondered the possibility of just using an autoclicker (like autoit or something) but I dont know how I would set up a "hold click and drag" macro, but I guess I could websearch that. I know you can program a script to click on a certain pixel color between two coordinates but not sure if this is viable either. Welcome to any ideas regarding either changing or nullifying the loot/coin despawn or auto-looting somehow.
Interesting!! I didn't even knew that item and coin despawning was a thing. But yeah, due to the animation cluttering it should indeed not be viable to even have more than 1 hour worth of loot on your map.

The idea of creating a kind of macro slash auto clicker sounds right, but (for my taste) a little too much effort for being a not-very-dynamic cheat. That said... Lava did plan to eventually make an auto-loot himself, so I for one would rather wait for that :D

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:11 am
Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:35 pm

Interesting!! I didn't even knew that item and coin despawning was a thing. But yeah, due to the animation cluttering it should indeed not be viable to even have more than 1 hour worth of loot on your map.

The idea of creating a kind of macro slash auto clicker sounds right, but (for my taste) a little too much effort for being a not-very-dynamic cheat. That said... Lava did plan to eventually make an auto-loot himself, so I for one would rather wait for that :D
I think he should release "pets" that run around picking up loot, that way (active away) could be a viable thing. Go ahead, i'll buy it if I don't get banned. :P Ive been doing some testing, and I am playing a toon right now that can get around 1p per hour if I pick up the drops and coin, I'll let you have two guesses if I get that amount offline/afk and the first guess doesnt count. TLDR: you don't, it's way way less. I think I get maybe 15g-20g per hour compared to actively looting. Something is borked with this. I think I even read somewhere that AFK (offline) gains (with respect to coin??) is roughly 20% of what you get online. I mean the game is called IDLE ON, which to me implies you're not sitting on your ass clicking on loot - you're doing other stuff. But in a reddit post somewhere someone was voicing concerns about how the 20% nerf to loot while offline kinda defeats the purpose and punishes players for doing what the game intends you to do. But I guess this is a vent for Lava, to which I can almost 100% guarantee he or someone tied to him is reading this forum. All the same, thanks again for the reply and I will work on a macro for sliding across to get loot. I'm sure I will figure something out 8-)

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

I have some experience on this topic Dread122113:

Previously I had 1 character active(auto farm) and 8 others afk, after I a while I find that it's causing too much trouble to set an alarm every 58 minutes just to go to pick up all the loot on the ground! It's too much "work" for a idle game from what I think, also since loots are building up in the map, it will causes the motion of my character and mobs to slow down after 58 mins or more, after you pick them up and switch character you will find that the active character actually have AFK minutes on him due to the delay and synchronization (i think).

If you compare active farming vs afk farming, I don't think there is any different and even I found some disadvantage:
1) active player can use the moon + fly card to boost active playing exp... that can be done by modifying MORE exp in the afk cards from my previous post
2) active player need to check back every 1 hours to get 100% loot... this doesn't affect afk-er
3) active player causes your computer / phone to be on 24/7 and delay other running program + killing battery on phone ... this doesn't affect afk-er
4) active player need to worry about mana cost or time to walk around to kill mobs... this doesn't affect afk-er
5) active player can spawn crystal mob ... I have 10000% of crystal spawn rate and I can kill the same / MORE crystal than you play active in a 5 minutes active playing with those card equipped.
PS: fill me in if I miss any benefit of active farming

Due to all those consideration, I now have all 9 characters setup for afk and only come back ever now and then... I don't even have to worry about trapping since I can alter exp (i have the jail-break black pearl for any level skill up) and drop (cheat engine) whenever I need any items.
If I don't care about the worship trails, I can come back every 10 hours for the extra exp bonus or I can add that to any cards and afk every 23 hours just for the dailies.

This is how I play the game right now and I am loving it! I have a lot more free time to do any other important things in life like family/gaming/videos/exercise/reading etc. =) I think THIS is what an idle game for me should be like, causal login to kill time and get the SAME loot anyone active playing can get.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 am

Previously I had 1 character active(auto farm) and 8 others afk, after I a while I find that it's causing too much trouble to set an alarm every 58 minutes just to go to pick up all the loot on the ground! It's too much "work" for a idle game from what I think, also since loots are building up in the map, it will causes the motion of my character and mobs to slow down after 58 mins or more, after you pick them up and switch character you will find that the active character actually have AFK minutes on him due to the delay and synchronization (i think).

If you compare active farming vs afk farming, I don't think there is any different and even I found some disadvantage:
1) active player can use the moon + fly card to boost active playing exp... that can be done by modifying MORE exp in the afk cards from my previous post
2) active player need to check back every 1 hours to get 100% loot... this doesn't affect afk-er
3) active player causes your computer / phone to be on 24/7 and delay other running program + killing battery on phone ... this doesn't affect afk-er
4) active player need to worry about mana cost or time to walk around to kill mobs... this doesn't affect afk-er
5) active player can spawn crystal mob ... I have 10000% of crystal spawn rate and I can kill the same / MORE crystal than you play active in a 5 minutes active playing with those card equipped.

Due to all those consideration, I now have all 9 characters setup for afk and only come back ever now and then... I don't even have to worry about trapping since I can alter exp (i have the jail-break black pearl for any level skill up) and drop (cheat engine) whenever I need any items.
If I don't care about the worship trails, I can come back every 10 hours for the extra exp bonus or I can add that to any cards and afk every 23 hours just for the dailies.

This is how I play the game right now and I am loving it! I have a lot more free time to do any other important things in life like family/gaming/videos/exercise/reading etc. =) I think THIS is what an idle game for me should be like, causal login to kill time and get the SAME loot anyone active playing can get.
This is an interesting post and your points have their merits. I think what I might do is change the coin cards to 2x or 3x what they currently are. The way I see it is like this. The coins disappear after what... 20 minutes? And it looks like since afk (offline) rates are set to 1/5 of what active is, it only makes it prudent to make active 5x or whatever the current rate to offset the coins despawning. In other words, since afk says I can get like 6 gold per hour, but active nets at least 30g per hour depending where I hunt, then that does confirm the 80% nerf to coin drops with regard to active vs afk/offline. If I change the +moneydrop cards to say, 5x their current value at max it would alleviate this and allow me to make more coin while active. Its just a shame that the coins despawn and theres no active looting mechanic but it is what it is. Else I could just change offline gains to x5 what THEY are and it would be 100% coin vs active, the thing is - I sorta like being active and waking up to a shit ton of loot on the ground but I understand the issue as to why thats not currently a thing. Actually now that I think about it I think afk gains being upped x5 to compensate the 80% nerf seems like the logical answer at this time until Lava implements some kind of effective looting mechanic while afk but still online and sleeping and your dude killing shit.

The point you said about crystal mobs, yeah - that was a consideration of mine as well. Cant really get crystal mobs while offline, so why put them in there if being online/active isnt a viable option? I feel like this might be something Lava should work on tbh. It's like, hey you can get crystal mobs with this card if you have it equipped, but oh... you need to be online/active to ENCOUNTER a crystal mob.. So you have to sit there for god knows how long clicking on loot until one spawns (yeah really fun). Maybe make crystal mob chances incorporate into offline or fix looting and let active play be a thing? Idk. What I might do is increase the crystal spawn time like you did but maybe not that much, so if I wanna sit at the PC for a while I can kill a few and then log off.

Any way, all rants aside I appreciate your response and feedback and you've definitely given me some food for thought and some ideas to chew on to address this. Thanks again bro. <3

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Spoiler
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 am

So I have the Z.js but not sure how to implement it or make it work? Ive been using the InjectCheatsF2.exe with Creaters cheats.js file, not sure if your Z.js file is usable with it or..?

If I can figure out how to implement this I will try working with it though :)