Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

mrigank wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:06 pm
hey can someone tell me where i can edit the upgrade stone's success rate and also the stats and yes i did check the previous msgs and also searched for like Armor_Upgrade|Stone_I,etc but couldn't find where to edit those stuff in the beautified code as it still has a lot of ugly code
and also the material costs for the stamps
thanks in advance
Yeah unfortunately there's a lot of ugly code left even after beautifying.
The way I'd do things after searching for "Armor_Upgrade|Stone_I" is to copy/paste the two relevant lines of code into a new file, replace all ", " (without quotations) with ", \n" (again without quotation) with Regex enabled, so that the relevant pieces of code become readable.

Edit: As for nullifying the stamp cost you can
  • Search for ._customBlock_StampCostss = function
  • Then copy the entire function onto a new file (for easy search)
  • Then Regex

Code: Select all

.push\(\w{1,} \* Math.pow\(.*\)
    and replace with

.push(0)
    (there should be two things replaced)
  • Copy/paste the edited version back to Z.js

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Latest updates by Valleymon:
It has been a while since my last update on this tool and even longer since I last made Idleon cheats. I will still return to this game in the distant future, I'm thinking as far as like mid-2024. But this outdated project has gained new life in the hands of Valleymon. So for the latest and greatest stuff, do check out his post! viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

[Discontinued] InjectCheatF4 - The external Idleon cheat console fork
Download URL: [Link]

What is this?
This mega-post features my Idleon cheats made for an external cheat console, originally made by iBelg [Link]. At some point in 2022 his tool has disappeared from GitHub, making this the new official place to get his tool, along with some additional features:
  • A more versatile Regex to find & add the cheats.js that works with a beautified Z.js file.
  • A small line of code that allow creating the exit command in cheats.js to terminate the console (for lazy people like myself).
  • A config file e.g. config.json that (currently) holds the binary option unban ∈ {0, 1} where 0 equates to the default game and 1 unhides shadow banned accounts.
  • Partial exposure of the Regex to find the correct location wthin Z.js to inject our cheats into, which can be modified in config.json. If the game's code eventually gets changed significant enough to stop the tool from working.
Content:
The Google Drive content is quite self-explanatory, having a folder that contains all of the console related stuff, another folder with outdated/depreciated stuff for educational purpose, and a list folder with a bunch of (mostly) outdated id lists. For the most-up-to-date id lists I recommend using the list command in my cheats to obtain them yourself for copy/pasting into a new txt file. See my cheat description post on how to use it.

What to get and how to use:
Inside the Google Drive folder you'll find three sub-folders, where the iBelg_Ext_Console folder (as the name suggests) is indeed the one with the interesting stuff. In there you'll find two files, aka cheats.js and InjectCheatsF3.zip.

So cheats.js is basically a plain-text-file that contains all of the cheat command code. Then there's the zip file containing four files labeled below:
  • InjectCheatsF3.exe = The executable that is your console and cheat injector, as the name suggests. Where X
  • config.json = A file exclusively supported by my fork of iBelg's console (doesn't do anything in the original version)
  • Compile_Instruction.txt = As the name suggests a step-by-step instruction on how to build the tool from source code.
  • main.js = The source code of InjectCheatsF3.exe. In case you want to compile it yourself for safety, or to just study the difference between mine and iBelg's. (Spoilers: All the essential parts are iBelg's code, mine are just small quality of life stuff)
Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe.

The tool shows a black prompt for 1-2 seconds and closes itself:
There are various reasons why your tool doesn't work, here are a few:
  1. Your Steam client isn't running
  2. You haven't installed NodeJS
  3. You have set some Node related system variables and forgot about it.
    I personally experienced this issue when forgetting about "NODE_OPTIONS"="--max-old-space-size=4096", which I had to fix an issue related to Jupyter Lab. And that ultimately led to my tool not working.
How to create id lists:
In my Google Drives folder you can find very-outdated id lists for items, quests, classes, maps, talents etc...
These were uploaded back in the days before iBelg's tool was made, and were obtained through manual data mining through Z.js with Regex and semi-automated Python scripts.

Through the miracle of time, I have developed the list command, where:
  • list item shows the full list of item id's with item name.
  • list monster shows a list of monster and other interact'able entities (such as trees, mining ores, bug nests etc.), where you can spawn some through id's (while the skilling stuff will crash your game).
  • list card shows all card entity id's with their respective monster associated.
  • list class shows all class id's, and eventually which next class(es) each class promotes to
  • list quest shows quest id's as well as small pieces of quest info (not very useful honestly)
  • list map shows map id's, along with what primary and secondary AFK activities are present in each (not very useful honestly)
  • list talent shows a list of all existing talents in the game.
  • list ability only shows the list of talents that can be placed onto your action bar, such as combat abilities.
  • list smith shows a list of smith items, where each item can be referenced to by a pair of Tab id and CraftId.
So now: Whenever you're looking to create/update whatever id list, you can simply execute the command and copy/paste the output from your console into notepad to save as a text file.

Other interesting posts: Known issues:
  • Very often, this tool will fail to inject the cheats into your live session Z.js, thus causing the game to fully load while the console never finishes. When you encounter such a case, all you can do is to close the console, wait for like 5 seconds (so that the game's process is fully terminated), try again and hope it'll work. If not, then it's rinse and repeat.

Thanks to Smaug for the fix: viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798
Changelog:
Last edited by Creater0822 on Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 56 times in total.

zeromike233
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeromike233 »

Does anyone know how to change the condition to spawn the behemoth for fishing minigame?

Karuma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karuma »

Why I type"`→drop COIN 100→`"nothing happen? I need to type gga before I type drop command?

supramike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by supramike »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
Alright, I've opened a folder in Google Drive to host all of my id lists, as well as my fork of ibelg's console:
[Link]
Can't promise to always keep things up to date, but I may be updating the stuff from time to time.

Content:
  • Forked version of ibelg's console, updated to patch 1.22
  • Item list
  • Quest list
  • Map list
  • Class list (doesn't need much updating anytime soon)
Changelog
  • 29/06/21: Release date.
Would you be so kind to give me a little tutorial on how to setup the console or direct me to the correct page if it was said on how to do it. Thank you.

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

I still wondering how to inject ... I still new about the injecting

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Sneak peek:

buralsal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buralsal »

Anyone figure a way to edit obol drop rates?

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

buralsal wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:07 am
Anyone figure a way to edit obol drop rates?
viewtopic.php?p=198795#p198795

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

iBelg wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:04 am
Sneak peek:
You always come out the woodwork with some epic shit

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

[Link]
(password: ibelg)

zip archive contains two files: InjectCheat.exe and cheats.js

Both these files need to be placed where Idleon is installed (Here:

InjectCheat.exe will inject cheats.js into Idleon and the console that opens up is where you input commands.
Currently there's only two commands:
- drop <itemID> <amount> (drops item by itemID) (e.g. drop IronBar 69)
- search <query> (looks for itemID by displayname) (e.g. search iron)

You can edit cheats.js as much as you like (almost, you want to keep the function there)

The cheats will only work if you use InjectCheat.exe! Running the game normally will run the normal version of the game.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

iBelg wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:29 am
[Link]
(password: ibelg)

zip archive contains two files: InjectCheat.exe and cheats.js

Both these files need to be placed where Idleon is installed (Here:

InjectCheat.exe will inject cheats.js into Idleon and the console that opens up is where you input commands.
Currently there's only two commands:
- drop <itemID> <amount> (drops item by itemID) (e.g. drop IronBar 69)
- search <query> (looks for itemID by displayname) (e.g. search iron)

You can edit cheats.js as much as you like (almost, you want to keep the function there)

The cheats will only work if you use InjectCheat.exe! Running the game normally will run the normal version of the game.
Any chance of the source since it's an executable?

Also
[Link]

shows as clean but use at your own risk

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

salmon85 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:05 pm
Any chance of the source since it's an executable?

Also
[Link]

shows as clean but use at your own risk
Sure, attached the src. It uses nodejs and it builds the executable with pkg.
Attachments
idleon-cheat-src.7z
password: ibelg
(1.75 KiB) Downloaded 851 times

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Noice. Will have a poke at the source later. It's mainly for my own learning on how it injects etc.

for ibelg's new external console

case 'unlock':
				if (params[0] == 'portals'){
					let portals = bEngine.getGameAttribute('KillsLeft2Advance');
					portals = portals.map(entry => {
						entry[0] = 0;
						return entry;
					});
					bEngine.setGameAttribute('KillsLeft2Advance', portals);
				}
				break;
Note: wont show straight away so you think it's not worked. Just swap maps and it will show

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

supramike wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:30 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
Alright, I've opened a folder in Google Drive to host all of my id lists, as well as my fork of ibelg's console:
[Link]
Can't promise to always keep things up to date, but I may be updating the stuff from time to time.

Content:
  • Forked version of ibelg's console, updated to patch 1.22
  • Item list
  • Quest list
  • Map list
  • Class list (doesn't need much updating anytime soon)
Changelog
  • 29/06/21: Release date.
Would you be so kind to give me a little tutorial on how to setup the console or direct me to the correct page if it was said on how to do it. Thank you.
Ah yes there is a comment section inside the code that gives a small explanation on where to add the code, but I see that iBelg himself has just released a most likely much easier method to do it (so I'll rather check that one out for adaptation :D ).