Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:15 pm
Reputation: 182

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by caliber1942 »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:31 pm
Some feature requests which should be added to the list:

• Invisible / Stealth
• Fast Hacker Skills Cooldowns
• Unlimited Ammo
• No Reload
• Fast Electro Shock Gadget Cooldown
• Fast Electro Shock Gadget Cooldown
• No Wanted Level
• Fast End Search
• Mega Tech/Skill Points
• Mega Shop Coins/Credits

Thanks i advance to whoever does make a table/trainer for this which bypasses shittleye to work in online too.

Wow what a great list! Wonder how you came up with this?

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:15 pm
Reputation: 182

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by caliber1942 »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:54 pm
baeberry wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm
Looks like you copied and pasted it from another trainer site (not gonna say which)
True. Im also lifetime member there but i don't agree with their stupid "no cheats for online play" policy. That's why i try to avoid using their trainers if better or when possible also supported online trainer/tables are out somewhere.
Good to know. Great that they are OK with online cheats here.

best,
Cal

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 49

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by eTheBlack »

d4rkr3bel wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:19 pm
ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:46 pm
Yes i use Ultimate Edition with HD textures pack
Same here... that's a bit weird, then.
What just occurred to me, "plus" like Uplay+? I don't use that.
I guess ArmY of 0n3 uses Uplay+, which has different dlls.

lol3003
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by lol3003 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Sylencer90 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:54 pm
baeberry wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm
Looks like you copied and pasted it from another trainer site (not gonna say which)
True. Im also lifetime member there but i don't agree with their stupid "no cheats for online play" policy. That's why i try to avoid using their trainers if better or when possible also supported online trainer/tables are out somewhere.
Good to know. Great that they are OK with online cheats here.

best,
Cal
well theoretecally there are against online cheats but like many things as long as you dont profit of it is harder to enforce its not like youtube allows online cheats but they dont activly go against it. its diffrent when you are selling cheats. then its illigal and there is someone to enfore the laws against.

User avatar
Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by Sylencer90 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Good to know. Great that they are OK with online cheats here.

best,
Cal
To be fair, i see the point not supporting PvP only games or some PvE games that affect other players gameplay on some ridiculous level.
Coop games are a whole different story in my book. Not supporting these will be one thing i prolly never understand. Yet games like Far Cry 5, Dying Light, Dead Island pretty much seem the same concept (invite or open lobbies) to me as Marvel Avengers. You'll get my point anyways.

And yes, a very interesting list of features requested that covers pretty much every (watch dogs) game. You don't have to be insanely smart to copy & paste that from most trainers - or look for convenient lists that occur somewhere familiar.

Best wishes to you Cal.

martuksxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by martuksxxxx »

Has anyone found a way to change ingame currency values? Only thing I am finding are 4byte ones, but they only seem to be visual values, cant find the actual ones

martuksxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by martuksxxxx »

Also adding to the requests for features. Maybe customizing your character could be one?
Like changing their abilities, weapons etc?

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3380
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2545

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by SunBeam »

I sincerely and honestly fucking hope there's no more bitching from those cunts @ C H. Whatever the fuck is their deal with who bypassed what and where the "method" was learned from, who stole from who and other stupid crap.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by glyth »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Sylencer90 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:54 pm
baeberry wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm
Looks like you copied and pasted it from another trainer site (not gonna say which)
True. Im also lifetime member there but i don't agree with their stupid "no cheats for online play" policy. That's why i try to avoid using their trainers if better or when possible also supported online trainer/tables are out somewhere.
Good to know. Great that they are OK with online cheats here.

best,
Cal
read ur ims on CH ur watch dog 2 trainer crashes when it activated:/ on any version of watch dogs 2

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3380
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2545

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Great that they are OK with online cheats here.
May I remind you that "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint" uses the same mechanism you see here: BattlEye. And do you have a trainer for the game, considering "it's online"? Yes, you do. So stop being a CHunt™ already, will ya? It's like you're jealous on whoever has something you don't (you, plural). If C H can't do shit about some crap, you act all envious and shit with snarky remarks, as if they'd make a dent. Want to be noticed and have meaningful-less chats on FRF? Cool, I dig it. Else, this propaganda's gotten cold and you're slowly drifting towards the same shit you've pulled 1-2 years ago. Then you'll bitch some more "what did I do?", "I've been framed", "you're putting words in my mouth" and so on..

best,
Sun

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by glyth »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:33 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Great that they are OK with online cheats here.
May I remind you that "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint" uses the same mechanism you see here: BattlEye. And do you have a trainer for the game, considering "it's online"? Yes, you do. So stop being a CHunt™ already, will ya? It's like you're jealous on whoever has something you don't (you, plural). If C H can't do shit about some crap, you act all envious and shit with snarky remarks, as if they'd make a dent. Want to be noticed and have meaningful-less chats on FRF? Cool, I dig it. Else, this propaganda's gotten cold and you're slowly drifting towards the same shit you've pulled 1-2 years ago. Then you'll bitch some more "what did I do?", "I've been framed", "you're putting words in my mouth" and so on..

best,
Sun
can we stop the cheat politics all cheaters should stick togather not act like a bunch of democrats n republicans

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3380
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2545

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by SunBeam »

glyth wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm
not act like a bunch of democrats n republicans
Spoken like a person who hates politics /sarcasm. 'murk much?

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by glyth »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:54 pm
glyth wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm
not act like a bunch of democrats n republicans
Spoken like a person who hates politics /sarcasm. 'murk much?
wats murk mean n yes i hate politics why do we need politics in cheating? the whole point of cheating is to have fun n get wat want im on both sites n i only care getting my cheats hoply the way i want them like a unlimited range drone hack be fun as hell, or a no deceased or no hate dead sec :P

lol3003
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by lol3003 »

glyth wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:59 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:54 pm
glyth wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm
not act like a bunch of democrats n republicans
Spoken like a person who hates politics /sarcasm. 'murk much?
wats murk mean n yes i hate politics why do we need politics in cheating? the whole point of cheating is to have fun n get wat want im on both sites n i only care getting my cheats hoply the way i want them like a unlimited range drone hack be fun as hell, or a no deceased or no hate dead sec :P
well i think that that is a conversation we need to have since. because online cheating/hacking can ruin the fun for others, while offline does not so many people dont condone the online aspect because that is the reason why they have anti-cheat in singleplayer games at all if everyone just did not cheat online they would not care.

martuksxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion (Ubisoft)

Post by martuksxxxx »

Can we go back to discussing the table?
I wonder if there is a possibility of editing individual characters, seeing that they are generated, I dont see why we there wouldnt be a way to edit their skills, abilities, lethal weapons they have access to etc, maybe even running styles etc etc etc

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dragonus2017