DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:25 am
All you had to do was just give me the link. The rest was extraneous.
Wait till he discovers the link doesn't cover EVERYTHING :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Slendahmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slendahmon »

I got the game to recognize the noclip and notarget commands following the guide (finally lol), but the game unfortunately still crashes if I attempt to toggle noclip on the beth. version of the game.

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

optimumbox wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:54 pm
Has anyone figured out how to modify the base player speed? I combed through the cvars and found some references, none of them seemed to have an effect. I'd love to have the movement speed of onslaught without the infinite ammo bonus the power up gives you.
pm_sprintspeed
pm_runspeed
pm_walkspeed

Those control the moving speed. The default values are 9 for running and sprinting and 3 for walking :)

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:48 am
gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:25 am
All you had to do was just give me the link. The rest was extraneous.
Wait till he discovers the link doesn't cover EVERYTHING :D
Your tutorial was shallow, plodding, pedantic and confusing. Much like when you verbosely give someone help. Much appreciated.

This is for the NODRM release, should work with FITGIRL/CODEX/Whoever else just byte patched the leaked DRM-free binary to work offline.
Attachments
DoomEternalNoDrm.CT
(7.22 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

many thanks for the nodrm version

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 am
Your tutorial was shallow, plodding, pedantic and confusing. Much like when you verbosely give someone help. Much appreciated.
Yet you pulled it off. Cool!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm
gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 am
Yet you pulled it off. Cool!
All I needed was the link to the dumped binary that you used to generate the table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:50 pm
All I needed was the link to the dumped binary that you used to generate the table.
So please, kind sir, write a tutorial on how you did it.. if mine was shallow. I can sense you will say "no, I won't", because if you look back on what you did, it's a LOT of shit to explain. And I don't mean "search for this, see here", but actually explain WHY you search for that. I have a hunch why you won't write a tutorial.. laziness

P.S.: The Steam one is a dump, though the Beth one isn't. I later on realized you don't need them dumped, as there's no compression over it (like it happens, in general, with Steam stubs). You can check EP in both dumped and original and see for yourself.

PonyWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PonyWarrior »

I used this table and it completely messed up my game, just crashes randomly now. I have latest nvidia driver installed and I could play fine before using your table. I verified file integrity and that didnt work, I'll have to reinstall which will take forever. Probably has to do with today's steam update? Anyway, just teaches me I shouldn't try to cheat or I'll burn myself.

baubaum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baubaum »

DarthDesolus wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Hello,
i've spent literally 10 hours sitting with Sunbeam's table and console, and found some interesting things.
First, thanks Sunbeam, you are awesome!
Second, listcvars doesnt list ALL cvars, only those beginning with G in alphabetical order. Thus condump-ing doesn't give you whole list either. If you'll try forcing A-to-F (and even a half of G) subset to show with optional parameters as described in listcvars (e.g. search string and wildcards), such as listcvars ^anim_ - console will freak out somewhat (it deletes first symbol and turns string yellow, didn't figure out what it means, it seems like obscure bug/feature). BUT, using TAB (linux-style autocompletion) you can find them, just type letter "a" in an empty console and then press TAB. It will show you all cmds and cvars beginning with letter "a". This way i found that there are much more cvars (see spoiler).
AtoG
Third, i found some cool cvars, for anyone who doesn't feel like trying to figure useful cvars from huge list (see below).
Some of them i've tested and some of them look interesting. Basically many weapon_*, p_*, pm_*, mainmenu_* and g_* cvars are worth checking. You can output a subset of cvars with explanations to console using listcvars - help ^weapon_ (unless it starts with letters A-G due to things shown above)
cool cvars
r_TAAnumsubsamples Number of antialiasing samples, reduces blurriness without turning AA completely (4..32)
chainsaw_EnableAttackFinisher
chainsaw_gloryKillsCostNoAmmo
g_damagesave Set this to 1 and closer you are to death the less damage you receive (0..1)
g_damageScaleAllToSlayer Plain modifier on final damage to you from all sources, set to decimal like 0.1 (ten times less damage) or 2.5
g_ammoscalar max ammo temporary modifier (2 means double the ammo)
g_giveExtraLives set to 10 and then back to 0 to add 10 extra lives
envsuit_dashignoremeter unlimited dash - setting it to 1 makes game ignore dash cooldown, and use fixed delay instead, delay is set with next command:
envsuit_dashretriggertime default is 500, 300 feels like normal double dash delay

Hope that info saves you guys some time.
So appeciate, much thanks
If you use a "G" instead of a "g" it works without a problem
g_damageScaleAllToAI is a excelent damage multiplier if you thunk your weapons are a bit weak

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PonyWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:43 pm
I used this table and it completely messed up my game, just crashes randomly now. I have latest nvidia driver installed and I could play fine before using your table. I verified file integrity and that didnt work, I'll have to reinstall which will take forever. Probably has to do with today's steam update? Anyway, just teaches me I shouldn't try to cheat or I'll burn myself.
I suggest not jumping to conclusions just cuz you're pissed and made an account to vent your frustration. I really don't know which table you're referring to, as mine, if you check it, doesn't tamper any internals that would lead to your crashes. So instead of blaming me/us, check your back-yard. I bet my ass it has nothing to do with cheats or tables, though you need to blame someone but yourself, dontcha?.. "Posts: 1". Enough said.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

any command that resets the ripatorium after running through it once?
i love the ripatorium, but the door shuts itself after a single use 'til i leave the hub and come back. and it kinda feels blue-balling as i thought i could fight endless monsters til i decide to walk through the portal.
(this game awakens a primal blood knight in all of us, i tells ya,)

also. bethesda and id are kind of hypocrites by removing the console command functionality.
i mean, considering both are guilty of just, leaving the dev console in and it even helps with bugfixing their broken messes.
hell, doom is MORE fun with infinite ammo and 0 fucks to give. kinda wish the devs would leave the console commands alone and just let us use their toybox. disable connecting to multiplayer maps while the console is active i don't know.
anyway, more of rant than anything.

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Sun, 2 things;

1st) thank you. Seriously, I know you say anyone can learn and while that is true, looking at some of it just makes brain tank like the economy on covid-19

2) can you direct me how (link or rescourse) or look into the command "gore_neverFadeAndRemove" to see if it's working correctly? It doesnt appear too on my end with latest table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:12 pm
also. bethesda and id are kind of hypocrites by removing the console command functionality.
i mean, considering both are guilty of just, leaving the dev console in and it even helps with bugfixing their broken messes.
hell, doom is MORE fun with infinite ammo and 0 fucks to give. kinda wish the devs would leave the console commands alone and just let us use their toybox. disable connecting to multiplayer maps while the console is active i don't know.
anyway, more of rant than anything.
The console command functionality is removed by DESIGN. Before jumping to personal conclusions and telling us what you THINK, please do some research first. I've mentioned in several occasions that game engines like idTech and Unreal Engine have build types. Such as: Development, Shipping, Testing, etc. The build type (thus flag) influences various #ifdef locations in the source code, where, if say Shipping is used, the certain piece of code is not compiled. Hence why ALL Unreal Engine 4 games out there, unless developers tweaked the source code, come with no compiled executable code for fly, ghost, walk commands. The same shit happens with idTech. It's not a scenario where developers can do anything about it, it's just a preference. And that preference is "why bother tweaking the source code to accommodate the casual cheater?". That's the reason Shipping (retail) builds were configured like this in the engine, to strip out any testing features (yeah, cheats are testing features).
Knightmare077 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:30 pm
2) can you direct me how (link or rescourse) or look into the command "gore_neverFadeAndRemove" to see if it's working correctly? It doesnt appear too on my end with latest table.
While the CVar is there, you have to think of why it wouldn't work. A CVar is a typed-value stored in a static address. This address has to then be compiled in the game code, thus used, for your CVar effect to work. So: gore_neverFadeAndRemove 1 [Enter]. Sure, that set the CVar to 1 (somewhere, not interesting for the common user, an address' value is set to 1). Now.. is that address actually used in the game's executable code? Is it taken into account? I saw your multitude of posts on reddit on this subject, so I'd kinda say this is your OCD :D Why would someone want to see dead bodies of killed AI in-game, other than youtube videos (am sure of it!), I don't know...

PonyWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PonyWarrior »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:45 pm
PonyWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:43 pm
I suggest not jumping to conclusions just cuz you're pissed and made an account to vent your frustration. I really don't know which table you're referring to, as mine, if you check it, doesn't tamper any internals that would lead to your crashes. So instead of blaming me/us, check your back-yard. I bet my ass it has nothing to do with cheats or tables, though you need to blame someone but yourself, dontcha?.. "Posts: 1". Enough said.
Hmm, maybe calm down a bit? I don't know where you see me saying I was pissed or even blaming you. If I'm blaming anyone or anything that would be the new game update. The table I'm using is the one on your first post "[ 21 Mar 20 - Update #3 ]", and yes the issue came from using your table since it only happened after using it, while the game was completely fine before. I have reinstalled and the game is working fine now (not using the table).

And yes I made an account just to tell you something I believe is important, please pardon me for this savage behavior.