Dead Space 3 - Origin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dead Space 3 - Origin

Post by Paul44 »

Dead Space 3 - Origin

- Health
- Stasis
- Air
- Lock Ammo (no reload)
- Lock Inventory
- Stasis Auto-Refill
- Lock Stasis Duration
- 1-Hit Kill
- Weapon Status (capacity, auto-refill, damage, reload speed, fire speed)
- Manage Inventory
- Lock Hack Timer
- Lock Body Temperature
- Miscellaneous (craft_items/kinesis range, fov, coordinates)

Readme updated accordingly !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
(also, if you want me to look at some particular situation, make sure you'll have a savegame at hand...)

Important: values are "collected" using pointer_chains; if they do not work for you then let me know and I'll
collect them via aob_scripts...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead Space 3_v1.2_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(56.53 KiB) Downloaded 526 times

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dead Space 3 - Origin

Post by paul44frf »

Other tables:
* #SER[G]ANT: [ viewtopic.php?t=2254 ]
* #tabman: [ viewtopic.php?t=12556 ]

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

hey again. I got your table for DS2 working but i was wondering if youd be willing to add an undead health option like you have with your dead space 2 table. this table works great btw!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you are referring to some other table; i do not have "undead" options... (in none of my tables for that matter)

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

Oops my bad, I merged another table that has a couple options that i really like and got them mistaken, my apologies. The "undead" option still allows the player to take damage, just not actually die by conventional means. Do you know an easy way to accomplish that? I posted to the one i was actually refering to but it's an older table so I figure ill take a chance here too. heres the table viewtopic.php?t=4136

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I checked that script: basically checks if "damage_update" is below "minimum" value, and skips if so. (~ kinda reverse of what i do in '1hit kill' for enemies)
I'll keep it in mind, but not adding this right now ~ i would call it "near death" though; seems to make more sense since you remain "alive". (btw: some games offer that option via console command; can't recall which game...)

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

Dope, no worries, you've already got an health option, and other tables have infinite health options so it's not really necessary. Mostly just enjoy it for the novelty and to alleviate some inventory bloat with health packs. I'll see if my limited knowledge can manage anything XD thanks for looking at it though!

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

im not sure if its a setting i have selected but when i use the manage inventory script and try to use the edit function none of the addresses are highlighted its just the window. i can still select them but its blindly clicking the window till i get a value. do you have a way to force highlight those addresses?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you have to select a line first, then you can click the edit button (if that is your issue). If not, how about (some) image(s) to detail the problem ?

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

sorry i dont know how to add a photo here... but i was meaning the window that pops up when you edit an item. the one where you can edit the amount, stack size, and slots. the <Offset>/Address:Value window doesnt highlight so to edit the address values i have to kinda blindly click till i get the right one. it functions damn near flawlessly other than that one issue, but that might even just be my cheat engine configuration... i just have no clue how to fix it, and thought id ask. im pretty new to using cheat engine so i just use premade tables from others, so feel free to ignore me

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ see example here: [ [Link] ]
=> iow you ONLY click in the 'Address Value' column. If you have a hard time "identifying" the edit fields, you're probably in DarkMode (or using some exotic colorscheme)... (see also Readme !)

ps: you can not upload images @FRF; instead upload to file/image hoster and post that link here.

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

[Link] -not working dark mode
[Link] -working dark mode
[Link] -regular light mode
So im unsure what it is that causes it to randomly work but about 10% of the time i can get the window to appear normally with the "DS3 items" visible. the rest of the time it looks blank like the first and 3rd link.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "not working" might not quite be the proper wording. me think you are using a (windows) colorscheme which seems to give CE some issues ?! what if - in that smaller/entry window (see 2nd pic) - you select the 1st and (non_visible) last line ?
ps: I'm using standard CE features here. Apart from the 'address/cheat'-list, i do nothing about color updates whatsoever...

Tip: download #Akira's [ viewtopic.php?t=25570 ] table (use CE v7.5 here), which comes with an easy colorpicker. Find a color to your liking, and change the colorcode in my table accordingly (see [ Tools ~ Settings ~ 'background color' ]
(keep in mind that his table gives you a "reversed" colorcode; check online to verify)