You can edit every stat of your character: attributes, xp, levels, race, classes, gender, mage spells/psionics learnt, number of spell slots, whether Turn Undead is available, ceramic pieces (money), active spell effects, ... However, you are still restricted to your chosen sphere and class for spells. To override this, enable No Spell Restrictions (it mimics the in-game Alt+F4 cheat).
You can also reset how many times you have 'read' Matthias' book. Or just freeze the value and keep reading the book over and over as many times as you wish.
New: You can now cast spells [Alt+C] even if you've taken a hit in the current round.
The table allows the following hotkeys:
- Alt+A: Make all your characters super-powerful (25 all attributes, 60 attacks, 100 movement steps, 200 HP, 200 psionic points). Max HP and Psionics will be set to 200 only if they are not already above 200. Movement steps and # attacks will also be frozen so that they don't get reset when leveling up.
- Alt+Shift+A: Unfreeze movement steps and # attacks.
- Alt+S: Set all spell slots at all levels to 15 and give all spells and psionic abilities (level 50).
- Ctrl+R: Restore full health and psionic points for all characters.
- Alt+G: Freeze and allow increase of HP, Psionics, Max HP, Max Psionics and Spell Slots (effectively Godmode).
- Alt+L: Level up all your classes to 20. You need high Preserver/Cleric/Druid levels to be able to access spells of higher levels. Although the game cap is 15, I have set this to 20 so you can access higher level mage and cleric spells. OR you can enable No Spell Restrictions and then your class level won't matter.
Be careful with this; it assumes that all your characters have 3 classes. If you have a character with only one or two classes (e.g., 7-0-0 or 7-7-0), the hotkey will not check for the zero and still update the levels to 20-20-20. Or you might have dual-dual-classed a character. In which case you might prefer 13-14-15 as your levels to make sure you have access to abilities from all three classes. It is safer to individually change the levels of your characters instead of using this hotkey.
- Alt+N: will bump up the current leader's XP to 10 points below what they need to reach the next level. This is different from the built-in cheat T in three ways: 1) it will not actually take you to the next level but you will achieve it on your next kill or quest milestone. 2) T doesn't actually increase XP. 3) T bumps up all your classes to the next level, but this cheat only bumps up XP to what you need to achieve the next level for one class. To quickly do this for all party members, cycle through
1 Alt+N 2 Alt+N 3 Alt+N 4 Alt+Non your keyboard while all overlay screens are off in the game.
- Ctrl+E: All party members will have: Iron Skin, Free Action, Protection from Weather, Cloak of Bravery, Prayer, Negative Plane Protection, Protection from Evil, Bless, Spell Immunity, Improved Haste, Spirit Armor, Protection from Missiles, Blur, Gaze Reflection, Enlarge, Energy Containment, Biofeedback and Mind Blank (only if you have it memorized) active on them. Note that this will overwrite any effects you already have active -- beneficial and negative ones (even those coming from gear). The game allows a maximum of 72 effects across all characters + Mind Blank which is handled separately. The above combination already accounts for 18x4=72 effects + Mind Blank. After using this, you will not be able to add any more effects.
- Ctrl+Shift+E: will erase all effects -- including negative ones and gear effects. After using this you can simply re-equip all your gear to get back to 'normal'.
- Alt+C: Enable spellcasting even if you've taken a hit in the current round.
- Alt+Left: Collapse all characters to reduce clutter.
Under each character, you can check the box next to Spell Slots, Spells and Psionics to expand them. Under Spell Slots, you can assign how many slots of each level you have. Under Spells, you can assign specific spells to that character by changing 0 to 1. Under Psionics, you can assign specific psionic abilities by changing 0 to 2. Note that 2 is Level 1. The ability level progresses in multiples of 2 (2-4-6) so if you want very high abilities, enter the appropriate amount.
Much better: just double-click the empty value next to Spell Slots, Spells and Psionics. You can enter a number for Spell Slots and that will be how many slots you have at all levels. For Spells and Psionics, you can choose to enable all in one go. Alternately, you can also double-click the empty value next to a particular spell level/psionic type and enter 1 or 2 to enable all spells of only that level/type.
Important Note: Changing Race requires changes in 3 places: Race (Portrait), Race (Model) and Race (Text). Changes to the model will be visible only after saving/reloading the game. Changes to all other values in the table will be immediately visible in the game (close and reopen the relevant screen).
Priests: Unlike the Shattered Lands table, you can no longer choose which spells a priest has learnt. Priest spells are automatically made available based on your class, sphere and level. You can override this by enabling No Spell Restrictions (change cross to tick).
Another Note: If you download the game from the above link, update the table in that with this one. Changes have been made since that was uploaded.
Final Note: Please excuse the weird structure of some records appearing under Experience. It's just much easier to update and maintain the table.
Sep 1/2: Added a pointer for Solurnis' Book. Just like Mathias' Book, freezing this value will let you generate multiple scrolls, but you keep getting the same scrolls at each use.
Sep 17/18: Added a table specifically for GOG. There's yet another separate table if you run the game without music (using the
Sep 28/29: Removed the table for the earlier game I had uploaded. Now the game link above contains a modified GOG distribution.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1