Dead Space 2 - Origin/Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

(not tested with Steam vs though)

- Health
- Stasis
- Air
- Lock Ammo (no reload)
- Lock Inventory
- Lock Stasis Duraction
- 1-Hit Kill
- Weapon Status (capacity, auto-refill, damage, reload speed, fire speed)
- Manage Inventory
- Lock Hack Timer
- Miscellaneous (credits/power nodes/kinesis range/inventory slots, fov (*), coordinates)
(* deduced from [Widescreen Fixer] - see script for details)

Readme updated accordingly !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
(also, if you want me to look at some particular situation, make sure you'll have a savegame at hand...)

Important: values are "collected" using pointer_chains; if they do not work for you then let me know and I'll
collect them via aob_scripts...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead Space 2_v1.2_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(54.67 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dead Space 2 - Origin/Steam

Post by paul44frf »

Other tables:
* (unknown): [ viewtopic.php?t=164 ]
* #super bird: [ viewtopic.php?t=3136 ]
* #STN: [ viewtopic.php?t=4136 ]

* DS 2 SaveEditor (google)

* Unlock Conduit Rooms: HowTo add/access them (google)

mack_b_nibble
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mack_b_nibble »

I'm struggling to get the fire rate one to work correctly. What kind of values should we be putting there?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it's been ages, so need to try myself. values can be higher or lower, so try: (initial value = 0.1 in table)
a. < 0.1 eg: 0.05
b. > 0.1 eg: 0.5

ps: it could just as well not be working at all; quite possible that value(address_location) might change depending mission andwhatnot... (or I interpreted that value incorrectly; basically it does something different altogether)
=> if still an issue, give a shout...

MrRhinitis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrRhinitis »

Hi Paul, would it be possible to add an option to unlock all Database Logs please? Even If I managed to collect them all, I am still missing a lot of empty logs slots. It will be nice if cheat engine can unlock these missing logs with your talent :)

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by paul44frf »

^ if I knew it was "doable", I would put it on my list right now. The major trouble with this kind of info, is that it gets 'shown' by (usually) just setting a (byte)flag. Iow you've found it: so game sets 0~>1 (right at that particular moment). Any idea about how many bytes change in a game at any particular moment: well, aloooooooot. 8-)
bottomline: unless you have some "reference" - exact coordinates, which I tend to use in most cases; some very specific value shown as well, andwhatnot - you either need to find the proper function that calls/builds the list (do not look at me now :oops:), or have some structurenaming knowledge...

ps: I gave the DS 2 save editor a quick look; does not seem to offer that info either.
ps2: one could go for some string searching; but this is usually a long/painful work (especially with unicode strings).
(did this kind of stuff in mainly AC titles, and that was already a pain)

MrRhinitis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrRhinitis »

Hi Paul, I tried to do it on my end with cheat engine but unfortunately I lack the skills for it to go even deeper. Also one of the main reasons too why I ask for this feature is because there is no information on these missing logs anywhere and how to get them on the net. A lot of people are having issues with it and yes, DS 2 save editor doesn't have this option implemented. But thank you for replying and explaining, I really appreciate your time.