Here is the updated table for the game. Tested working as 4.28.2017 on Stardew Valley version 1.2.26 - Steam version.
T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶
Credit goes to Zanzer. Thanks you for making this amazing table.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.
Some of the table features:
Exposing a bunch of player variables - health, stamina, money, skill points, ect.
Unlimited scripts: unlimited stamina, unlimited items, unlimited watering can.
Set run speed: set the movement speed of your character
Instant Harvest: crops are available to harvest instantly. You can also change its ID to harvest anything you want: a fish, a tool, anything.
Instant Tree Growth: tried of waiting for trees to grow. Use this script.
Calendar: expose a bunch of timer variable - current time, day, year, season, freeze time
- In order to activate the scripts, you have to first perform its action first. For example, in order to activate Unlimited Watering Can, you have to first use the Watering Can at least once.
- The table is tested working as 4.28.2017 on Stardew Valley version 1.2.26 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.
- Some features may not work on AMD systems. I tested the features on my Intel machine.
Big thanks to Shinkansen for his ideas and injecting points. Check out his table at: viewtopic.php?t=518
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.28 [Multiplayer]
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.17 [beta].
- Updated table to version 2.0, fix some minor issues.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.10 [beta], fix some minor issues and add some alternative methods to retrieve pointers.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.9 [beta], did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.2.33, did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.2.30, did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to version 3.1, fixed some bugs and added "Hoe Dirts Instantly Watered and Fertilized"
- Updated table to version 3.0, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=8531#p8531
- Updated table to version 2.0, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=8141#p8141
- Updated table to version 1.1, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=7079#p7079
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1