Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Porkanose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Post by Porkanose »

Nice one, works with CPY too. The stealth option is great.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

forkinator wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:37 pm
Not sure if this has been answered, but is there a CT with noclip working for metro exodus? I cannot find one.
If you make a solem promise that there won't be a single soul bitching "it doesn't work" when the game updates again.. there might be one :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Showing Youtube demonstration of Sunbeam's noclip :D

Blxr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blxr »

Does this work with Metro Exodus from Windows Store or the Xbox GamePass App?

dangadave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dangadave »

Blxr wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:23 am
Does this work with Metro Exodus from Windows Store or the Xbox GamePass App?
I just tested it and it works.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Game just updated.

Some options no longer work:

Infinite Health
Infinite Flashlight
Infinite Mask Durability
Infinite Mask Filter Time
Infinite Pressure & Current
No Sway
No Recoil
No Overheat
Super Speed
Time of Day
Teleport Mode

Throwaway429
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Throwaway429 »

Yup, whole thing's busted. Need an update badly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ LOL :)

Throwaway429
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Throwaway429 »

Something funny? It worked fine last night, it doesn't work today. Are CT makers really going to be autonomously aware when games update without any users pointing it out when a table stops working?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Are you gonna stop posting smarty-pants remarks and fuck off? It's the table maker's choice if he/she updates the table. I said "LOL" cuz everytime some game updates there's a fuckwad who really has to post shit like "game updated; table dun werk; plis updeit" T_T You're not changing anyone's mind by doing this. And you're showing you're bound to a certain level of management for things thrown your way (like how you're gonna bitch now that I'm calling you names, instead of focusing on the matter at hand; cuz that's the level, as I said..). Yeah, I can predict shit too.

[Link]

What else you need to understand is NOT EVERYTHING in EVERY game can be or must be done with AOB (aobscanmodule) so that it works across updates. And even so, if the developer so chooses to drastically change a function, those arrays of bytes will stop working (code won't be found like you're expecting). Example: Dishonored 2 had such changes that I stopped updating my table. So, trust me when I say this, we have a shitload of experience with this crap to know how much effort to put into a table and if there's need for an update or not. Just cuz you can't fucking play the game at the same pace with everyone else doesn't entitle you to whine over "not working" (cuz you got born 5 years later than anyone else).

From my perspective: fucking learn to UPDATE the tables on your own. Dump the game executable of a version where the table works, take a look at the addresses the scripts change, find those in the NEW .exe and so on. How hard is it? Ah.. but that would take time from your part which you like spending doing something else; like gaming or having fun. You can't learn this on your own and if you even started, thus having the initiative, you'll soon give up cuz "it's boring" and nicer to play the game than hack/reverse it. But at the same time you wanna bitch when others don't spend theirs to freely satisfy your needs? How nice :) Selfishness to its fullest.

That's what's 'funny'.. you wanted me to expand my "LOL".. there you go.. Suck it up now.

Throwaway429
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Throwaway429 »

Your perspective is pretty shit for someone who's a moderator on a cheating forum. Hurrr I'm gonna make fun of people who use what I make because I are superior admin hurrrdurrrr. Nothing I said could by any measure be classified as "bitching." Clean out your vagina and stop trying to be an internet badass, you absolute fucking autistador.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Eat shit; you did exactly what I said you would T_T:
And you're showing you're bound to a certain level of management for things thrown your way (like how you're gonna bitch now that I'm calling you names, instead of focusing on the matter at hand; cuz that's the level, as I said..). Yeah, I can predict shit too.
And that's exactly why ME or someone else of my "autistador" stature will fucking ignore you from now on. So predictable. Piss off, self-righteous imp!

P.S.#1: If I'm a mod or admin, then what? Why should I fucking behave anything different than any NORMAL human being you bitch at on your various chat programs/applications? You call this "public"? Fuck off.

P.S.#2: And if you want me to be a mod/admin, considering that status on a forum should come with a certain behavior, where's your fucking respect for a mod/admin? T_T Demanding shit but showing from the start your intentions are far from that. Funky, eh?

Throwaway429
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Throwaway429 »

No seriously though you're autistic as fuck. There's something severely wrong with your brain.

dangadave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dangadave »

Throwaway429 you need to chill dude

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dangadave wrote: