Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:00 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by slayer0527 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:19 pm

borucic wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 pm
Image
Show
Head 000001B15EE3EBF7
Arms 000001B15EE3EBE0
Torso 000001B15EE3EBC9
Waist 000001B15EE3EBB2
Legs 000001B15EE3EB9B
Bow 000001B15EE3EB83
Phobos 000001B15EE3B03D
Voilà! :D
Thank you very much!

tetracycloide
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by tetracycloide » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:57 pm

4 legendary items were added to blacksmiths possible inventory with this patch. 3 of them were already on the sheet, Thaleia's Overprotective Hat, Bare Chested, and Bare-Chested and Oiled. You may want to readd them to your inventory now, especially the bare-chested ones, since they come with unique legendary engravings now. The last is a totally new item I can find on the sheet at all:
Blade of Yumminess: 000001B7DA94C28E
Completely new transmog and legendary engraving on it as well.

peebeee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by peebeee » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Is there a way to delete duplicates in inventory?

Got 1 duplicate ship crew and 1 horse.

tetracycloide
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by tetracycloide » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm

You can use the item swap and replace them with common/rare/epic items that can be dismantled or sold. I think there's another way with one of the other scripts to do it more on the backend but I haven't bothered with it.

peebeee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by peebeee » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 pm

tetracycloide wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm
You can use the item swap and replace them with common/rare/epic items that can be dismantled or sold. I think there's another way with one of the other scripts to do it more on the backend but I haven't bothered with it.
Thanks seems to have worked for the horse.

For crew I had to use Ship Cosmetics under Inventory: Editor.

linkgarou
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 11:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by linkgarou » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 am

tetracycloide wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:57 pm
4 legendary items were added to blacksmiths possible inventory with this patch. 3 of them were already on the sheet, Thaleia's Overprotective Hat, Bare Chested, and Bare-Chested and Oiled. You may want to readd them to your inventory now, especially the bare-chested ones, since they come with unique legendary engravings now. The last is a totally new item I can find on the sheet at all:
Blade of Yumminess: 000001B7DA94C28E
Completely new transmog and legendary engraving on it as well.
That's all ? No new items pack (except Helios pack already avaible)

ILD1118
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:36 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by ILD1118 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Does anyone have the HashIDs for the armor set and Hades' weapon and helmet in "Torments of Hades" (Fate of Atlantis DLC, ep 2)? TIA.

User avatar
_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by _Eagle_ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:40 am

we are close to the end.......aren't we.......now for the good news....

1.4.0 full new hashlist delta

Helios Pack
000001B15EE3EBF7
000001B15EE3EBC9
000001B15EE3EBE0
000001B15EE3EBB2
000001B15EE3EB9B
000001B15EE3EB83
000001B15EE3B03D

DLC 2.3 Sword, with new engraving
000001B7DA94C28E

also added 1 Shield, Shields are used by mercenaries and added 1 Quest Item :D :D

AVALA1994
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by AVALA1994 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:57 pm

does anyone know hash id's for Cursed Hades Bow and Cursed Gorgoneion sword and paris bow ?

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:18 am
Reputation: 33

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by neweclipse » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:35 am

07/15 HashId Table Updated!
Added:
Helios Pack
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&p=66080#p66080

saltso
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by saltso » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Because the Blade of Yumminess has that perk which you can't use your skills, i tried the replacing method without having that perk, but i get some errors.
First i tried with 8 Bytes Value Type BA:1 1:0 2:0x8000 w:4 8:0x000001B7DA94C28E and when i click First Scan a messages says "Scan error:thread BA:1 1:0 2:0x8000 w:4 8:0x000001B7DA94C28E is an invalid value (100).
Then i tried with Grouped Value Type BA:1 1:0 2:0x8000 w:4 8:0x000001B7DA94C28E, it scans, it gave me ‭200F6B2EEC09, so -9 in hex = ‭200F6B2EEC0‬, i paste the result in pItem of the selected sword to replace and i get this "The value ‭200F6B2EEC0‬ could not be parsed".
Also i tried to replace that perk "pPerk4" with 25% Damage on Elites and Bosses, but the game crashes then.
So what am i doing wrong, please help, i just want that katana without that damn perk.

TOGHOUL
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by TOGHOUL » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 am

The engraving booster doesn't work for me,only ??,is anyone same?
Last edited by TOGHOUL on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TOGHOUL
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by TOGHOUL » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 am

AVALA1994 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:57 pm
does anyone know hash id's for Cursed Hades Bow and Cursed Gorgoneion sword and paris bow ?
Cursed Hades Bow 000002071E48C730
Cursed Gorgoneion 000002071E48C718
Paris Bow 00000206FD4A7AD8

saltso
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by saltso » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:31 pm

The "Toggle to Get Single Item" does not work anymore, please update it :)

AVALA1994
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by AVALA1994 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:38 pm

TOGHOUL wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 am
AVALA1994 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:57 pm
does anyone know hash id's for Cursed Hades Bow and Cursed Gorgoneion sword and paris bow ?
Cursed Hades Bow 000002071E48C730
Cursed Gorgoneion 000002071E48C718
Paris Bow 00000206FD4A7AD8

it not works, when i press to ADD it not hapens nothing, is it because i not own dlc's ??

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Pur, SkyLacex, soibac, williamcll