Hi Guys, here is my contribution to the Final Battle update
Cheat Table updated for the actual CODEX version (build 10.07.19).
Please, read the Table Extras
for more infos on some cheats.
All Credits go to Hsd602
for the codes from the AS version of the game, to Predprey
for the Auto Hook Drive
, to FakePixiv
for the Titan Timer
, and to Celerity
for the Infinite Dash & Multi-Attacks
and the Comraderie Points Multiplier
I simply translated and converted the codes from AS version to EU version of the game,
added some usefull pointers and made it cleaner.
For the "Titan Timer & Rage" script from version 1.1 present in this CT, it was created by Mr Space Shark
but i can't contact them.
So, if a Skilled User
know how to Update
these scripts for the CODEX version (build 10.07.19), you're welcome
Thanks for reading and enjoy
> All Options Availables For Now <
- Infinite Dash & Multi-Attacks : Added.
- Auto Hook Drive : Added.
- Comraderie Points Multiplier : Added.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Deleted.
- Training Value : Deleted. Can't make it work.
And as always for all info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.
- Infinite Showdown Equipment (on rescue missions) : No longer works for me with version 2.01 of the game.
- Infinite Combat Items : Max quantity decreased from 9 to 5 to avoid a bug.
- Max Awakening Ability Points (+140) : Added.
Previously called Awakening Ability Value.
- Wings of Freedom Badges : Max quantity increased to 999.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Added. Maybe the Comraderie Points ? Not tested yet.
- Showdown Equipment Always Available : Added.
- Infinite Showdown Equipment (on rescue missions) : Added.
Previously called Final Battle Time Not Reduced (on rescue missions).
- Awakening Ability Value : Added. Tested in "Another Mode" but can't see what it does.
- Training Value : Added. Tested in "Another Mode" but can't activate it in this Mode.
- Skill Points : Pointer deleted.
- Wings of Freedom Badges : Now set to 200.
For the "Awakening Ability Value" and "Training Value", i've not started the new update, so i don't know what it does in New Modes.
So, if anyone knows what code does what, tell me here and i could update the descriptions for a better understanding for everyone.
- [F3] Global Hotkey : Removed.
- Battle Alert Signal Infinite Duration : After more tests, deactivation doesn't work. The only way that i've found to deactivate the effect during battle, is to switch weapons from Blades to Guns and vice versa.
- Skill Points : Pointer modified. Now you can increase it to 999.