Sniper Fury

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Steve » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Updated for newest Sniper Fury version
Thanks

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 386

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Rysefox » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Crusader1979 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:00 pm
I wonder if this trainer is for windows?
Yes this table is for windows
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 pm
Reputation: 92

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by MartaLabieniec » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:27 am

Rysefox wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:26 pm
Make a quick table for Sniper fury, newest version on steam.

Table includes:
  • Unlimited Ammo
    Unlimited MissionTime
    Perfect Accuracy
Did you read what I wrote? UNLIMITED MISSION TIME is not working. The time is still counting down to ZERO. Check by yourself and please fix it.

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 386

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Rysefox » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:03 pm

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:27 am
Rysefox wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:26 pm
Make a quick table for Sniper fury, newest version on steam.

Table includes:
  • Unlimited Ammo
    Unlimited MissionTime
    Perfect Accuracy
Did you read what I wrote? UNLIMITED MISSION TIME is not working. The time is still counting down to ZERO. Check by yourself and please fix it.
Yes I saw it, but for me I have no problems so^^
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

serengedi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by serengedi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Updated for newest Sniper Fury version
is it joke ?? what is this ?? :)

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 386

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Rysefox » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 pm

serengedi wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Updated for newest Sniper Fury version
is it joke ?? what is this ?? :)
Cheat Table?
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Steve » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:04 pm

serengedi wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Updated for newest Sniper Fury version
is it joke ?? what is this ?? :)
Download cheat engine first.
http://cheatengine.org/index.php
Then open table.

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 386

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Rysefox » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Crusader1979 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 pm
is there anyone who can use this table
Yes me
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

serengedi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by serengedi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Steve wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:04 pm
serengedi wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Updated for newest Sniper Fury version
is it joke ?? what is this ?? :)
Download cheat engine first.
http://cheatengine.org/index.php
Then open table.
:) u really making joke. ofcourse ı have cheatengıne. but if there ıs I need to download new vercion. but ı will check. :)))

serengedi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by serengedi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:59 pm

And ı check now mine is new version. sooooo :)) good joke. nice one. congratulations

Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Steve » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:50 pm

serengedi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:59 pm
And ı check now mine is new version. sooooo :)) good joke. nice one. congratulations
Thanks dude

User avatar
vio21
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Reputation: 15

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by vio21 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:21 am

For no steam version, any CT?

drago76
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:59 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by drago76 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pm

hola que tal yo no entiendo nada de esto no se como activarlo y no me han dicho como se los agradecería si me explican saludos a toda la comunidad

drago76
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:59 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by drago76 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm

hello how I do not understand any of this was not activated and has not told me how it is appreciated if you explain my regards to the whole community

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 386

Re: Sniper Fury

Post by Rysefox » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm

drago76 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm
hello how I do not understand any of this was not activated and has not told me how it is appreciated if you explain my regards to the whole community
First:
Image
Second:
Image
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Lionheart0617, Racer83, ragnakore, srx47, Wombleinc