Made by Recifense
Here is my contribution for "Men of War Quadrilogy" Steam Pack:
- Men of War v1.17.5;
- Men of War - Red Tide v1.00.0;
- Men of War - Vietnam v1.00.2;
- Men of War - Condemned Heroes v1.00.2;
Each table contains a script with the following features:
Game Title : Men of War
Game Version : 1.17.5 (steam)
Game Sponsor : Myself
Process Name : mow.exe
Script Version: 1.0
CE Version : 6.3
Release date : 20-Apr-2014
Author : Recifense
20-Apr-14: First Release
- Health Mode 
- Unlimited Fuel 
- Unlimited Ammo 
- Full Stamina 
 Player's soldiers only; (*)
 That's it;
 That's it;
 For player's soldiers only;
(*) They will be very hard to kill; But you can win a scenario using just one;
1) Run CE63;
2) Run Game;
3) Load the game process in CE;
4) Load the table and activate the script [X];
4) Change the VALUE to 1 of each cheat you want to use (Enable/Disable...);
5) Game On;
CTRL+Home = Enable GM/FS cheats;
CTRL+End = Disable GM/FS cheats;
CTRL+PageUp = Enable UF cheat;
CTRL+PageDown = Disable UF cheat;
CTRL+Insert = Enable UA cheat;
CTRL+Delete = Disable UA cheat;
When you can,save the game before starting using table/cheat. So you can always come back in case you don't like the result.
Tested on Win 7 64bits
The table also contains (when the scripts are active) the options listed on the attached image.
The features are DISABLED by default. For enabling any of them, just change its value to 1;
Note: There are HOTKEYS. Have a look at the Table Extras for more information.
Note: The scripts use the CE commands assert and will not load if it is incompatible with the running game version.
After downloading the table, copy it to the "My Cheat Table" folder.
It is for CE 6.3
If you are a newbie or have questions, please first have a look at:
Saluton al vi cxiuj!
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1