Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by SunBeam »

Oh, and the 2nd thread is created immediately after the anti-CE one :D So fucking easy...

I'll post the DLL in a bit :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So basically, with just the 2 threads gone, you don't need to worry about the checksum of the Denuvo functions :)

MagX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagX »

Thanks for all the work you're putting in SunBeam! Guys like me (who aren't terribly computer savy) really appreciate it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

I just got off work and I'm working tomorrow, and still have to make dinner. So probably won't be messing with it.

@SunBeam: As always, great work SB.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Can anyone link me here the first MK11.exe and the MK11.exe from first update? Thanks! I wanna check-up on something in main thread profiling thread; if the CRC32 was there :D

EDIT: Welp, it's official. The other check's killed as well. Tried the Krypt, all's fine.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:00 pm
Can anyone link me here the first MK11.exe and the MK11.exe from first update? Thanks! I wanna check-up on something in main thread profiling thread; if the CRC32 was there :D
I'm uploading one from the previous update now, probable be another 5-10 minutes.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Well done :D great work.
Bypassing CE is possible manually on each run, which is the method I'm doing now by terminating thread 16, which is an unstable, but sufficient to me, method. However, your methods, since you have experience, seem so interesting and it's exciting to read what you are saying. It's simply amazing to see how little time it took you to get all that. Kudos to you! Thank you for accepting our pleas and looking into this :D

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:00 pm

EDIT: Welp, it's official. The other check's killed as well. Tried the Krypt, all's fine.
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tell me one more thing; are you guys using D3D11 or D3D12?

Get this: [Link]. Install it, open it, head to MK11.exe in the list, double-click it and go to the Modules tab. In here, click the first column header to sort modules alphabetically, then scroll to find your DX lib:

Based on the replies I will post a nice proxy DLL. Just so I don't touch the game's modules :P

BR,
Sun

EDIT: Actually, never mind ;) It should work even so :P

HaiTian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaiTian »

Can someone help with me below errors? I used the MK11 unlock 1.1 and 1.0, after click 'check authorization' both cause this error, how to solve this?

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

So @Sunbeam, thanks again but I've got a few remarks and questions.

First of all, how did you locate the thread function that triggers anti CE? I don't mean actually, I mean logically. When you sit down and say "let's find the anti-ce function" what do you do? Are there particular routines that you try? For me I just try to launch CE, get the message box, and trace the call stack and break on the caller function.

Second of all, there are 5 looping threads:
- Thread 16 (what I posted earlier) in charge of Anti-CE
- Thread 17 (directly after thread 16) in charge of exiting the game on crc fail
- Thread 21/23 (I'm unsure) in charge of reading the running process names (open procmon you'll notice CreateFileW opens every process u have)
- Thread 80/81 (unsure) in charge of spamming CreateFileW on all hid devices
- Main Thread keeps looping around for some reason

My other question is once I disabled Threads 16, 17, and 21/23 (simply terminate in x64dbg) the game would throw exception violation instead of crashing (which proves that I did sth right?), but I can't move forward as game cannot progress anymore. This deemed it impossible for me to run AOB Injections in CE since changing the code still forces game to quit, so can you tell me what approach did you do so that you caused the game to resume properly?

_________

Finally, while we're at it, and if you love challenges so much, I challenge you to take a look at the ini/eng/json files encryption. They're protected with what I believe is XOR -> AES -> oodle. They're loaded at [Link]. The functions that work on them are CreateFileW (from the import module at mk11, not the export model at kernelbase32.dll). They are called 3 times per file before being actually read. First call is to get size, 2nd call is to compare against the ContentValidation.txt SHA1 hashes, 3rd call is to read and decrypt the files. Think you're interested in taking a jab?

Your work interest me as Reverse Engineering is one of my favorite fields, and I feel like I can learn a lot from you. The video posted by Tim last week was my first attempt at x64dbg, and I would love to say that because of it I was able to create a Mod Loader for the game. Thanks to both of you for your amazing work.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

HaiTian wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:17 am
Can someone help with me below errors? I used the MK11 unlock 1.1 and 1.0, after click 'check authorization' both cause this error, how to solve this?

Sometimes the MK servers reply poorly. Try again (relaunch MK).

HaiTian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaiTian »

thethiny wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 am
HaiTian wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:17 am

Sometimes the MK servers reply poorly. Try again (relaunch MK).
it's still error after relaunch :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Took me a bit, but here's the result :) Woo-hoo :D

Posting it later today; need to get some sleep :P While at it, also fuck Microsoft and their idiotic decision to stop allowing inline __asm into x64 C++ :| Really.. FUCK YOU. Had to go extra lengths to get a fucking "JMP QWORD PTR [API]". Don't get me started with MingW and gcc.

BR,
Sun

Rainaldyaldy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rainaldyaldy »

Does anyone know what is the array of byre for npc?