We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arcsa
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by arcsa » Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 pm

new version is out plz update
thank u

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by hedop » Tue May 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Agreed

Epicmarkvan
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Epicmarkvan » Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Less than a month later and already a new table needed. o7 man.

CptWindwalker82
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by CptWindwalker82 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 pm
Less than a month later and already a new table needed. o7 man.
Lol blame Paradox, all those patches. ;)

Epicmarkvan
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-17

Post by Epicmarkvan » Wed May 29, 2019 1:11 am

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Epicmarkvan wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 pm
Less than a month later and already a new table needed. o7 man.
Lol blame Paradox, all those patches. ;)
How dare they provide me with new content smh

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 2566

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by Recifense » Wed May 29, 2019 1:17 am

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 3.2.0 at the first post.

Cheers!
For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

More than 10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

ws7878
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by ws7878 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am

Does anyone know the address of the achievement pointer?

sleeping_Knight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by sleeping_Knight » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 pm

ws7878 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am
Does anyone know the address of the achievement pointer?

Save File Unaltered
"CK2game.exe"+12C8F50
35

Checksum ok/no mods
"CK2game.exe"+12C8F50
37

Steam Enabled
"CK2game.exe"+12C8F50
39

Ruler designer used?
"CK2game.exe"+12C8F50
36

Pontifex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by Pontifex » Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 am

Anyone know when the Ironman console table is coming out?

Epicmarkvan
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by Epicmarkvan » Fri May 31, 2019 5:07 am

Pontifex wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 am
Anyone know when the Ironman console table is coming out?
Compact isn't making tables anymore, so not anytime soon. However the achievement pointers are above and the old version's "console in Ironman" works just fine, so you just need to edit the new achievement pointers in.

sleeping_Knight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by sleeping_Knight » Fri May 31, 2019 2:00 pm

Pontifex wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 am
Anyone know when the Ironman console table is coming out?
the achievement pointers and console
Attachments
CK2game_v3.2-achievements.CT
(92.54 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

Makoret
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by Makoret » Fri May 31, 2019 10:56 pm

is it just me or the last table is crashing the game? :cry:

crazymoniker
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 am
Reputation: 12

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by crazymoniker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:01 am

sleeping_Knight wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:00 pm
Pontifex wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 am
Anyone know when the Ironman console table is coming out?
the achievement pointers and console

I fixed the trait names, government type names, county names, number of holding slots, county religion, and county culture pointers, and used the pointer addresses you provided to fix the Achievement Pointers.

It's in the same format as CD's original table extension.
Attachments
Crusader Kings II v3.2.0 Extension.CT
(105.84 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

amau05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:32 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by amau05 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 am

Makoret wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:56 pm
is it just me or the last table is crashing the game? :cry:
Yep in some case my game crash too and it comes from one of the wonders cheats as it's the only ones I had activated right before my last CTD, the feature one I think as it does not work or at least not well. It takes more than a month to complete a feature but I haven't timed to be sure it take the vanilla time or less.

CptWindwalker82
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-May-28

Post by CptWindwalker82 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:52 am

amau05 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 am
Makoret wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:56 pm
is it just me or the last table is crashing the game? :cry:
Yep in some case my game crash too and it comes from one of the wonders cheats as it's the only ones I had activated right before my last CTD, the feature one I think as it does not work or at least not well. It takes more than a month to complete a feature but I haven't timed to be sure it take the vanilla time or less.
I have not played around with the wonders too much, maybe their construction can be artificially sped up by using the appropriate events instead?

Post Reply