Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
obliquenoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by obliquenoir »

obliquenoir wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:38 pm
Hello guys I'm in trouble ... maybe I put a negative value too high and now my koins are at 0. But when I win a round, it shows me that my koins are -1 bilion. How can I do?
Any ideas? I'm trying to change the value of a chest, but nothing. When i insert a negative value for reset my koin, the price disappear on the chest and i can't open it. Please help :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

HmmThonking wrote:
my game crashed during the cinematic for ermac's ammy and it put me on the other side of the rocks, is there a way i could teleport back to the otherside so i can obtain the amulet?
Look in the teleport saves section for lower pit.

obliquenoir wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 pm
obliquenoir wrote:
Hello guys I'm in trouble ... maybe I put a negative value too high and now my koins are at 0. But when I win a round, it shows me that my koins are -1 bilion. How can I do?
Any ideas? I'm trying to change the value of a chest, but nothing. When i insert a negative value for reset my koin, the price disappear on the chest and i can't open it. Please help :(
That never worked with regular chests, it only worked with the Orbs. But there really isn't a fix, some people were able to reset it with the Orbs. Ultimately that's why the value it the script is set to negative 1 million the hard coded max. client side is 99 million and you need the server to think you are above that but it doesn't seem to be setup for negative values.

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

obliquenoir wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 pm
obliquenoir wrote:
Happened to me as well when I was prodding around the addresses before the nice people here released a reliable table. Just keep going until you get back on plus; I set the cost of a crate to -1,500,000,000 to fix the issue when it happened to me.

El_Feo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by El_Feo »

Hi, I know this is about cheats but I need help

I got a problem ALWAYS I play KOTH (King of the hill)

One of them is that while I'm waiting for my turn, when those who are about to fight are choosing the map, the image "freezes" but the game keeps working.

The point is that the only thing I can do is get out of that match or wait for the server to take me out

(I leave some images below so they can see what I'm talking about)

1) Image "freezes" in the map select: [Link]

2) The game says "your opponent left the match": [Link]

3) Everyone in the lobby "left" the match: [Link]

And the second problem is the same as the first but when I win a kombat

If anyone knows how to fix it I appreciate it.

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

awesome trainer, lots of props. Though I did notice the one soul orb that needs 10,000 souls doesn't unlock even though with the unlocker it appears as 0 souls. also anyway to unlock the chests at the warrior shrine where you need to impale the heads at?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

El_Feo wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:23 am
I don't really play online but my bet is your connection is slow or drops at times and this kicks you from the session. That or they flagged you as a cheater and you get filtered out. But this is just pure speculation from me.

twotonedearly wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 am
awesome trainer, lots of props. Though I did notice the one soul orb that needs 10,000 souls doesn't unlock even though with the unlocker it appears as 0 souls. also anyway to unlock the chests at the warrior shrine where you need to impale the heads at?
At this point I should just change the name of the unlocker, basically they changed some stuff server side and and if stuff is forced unlocked you just get kicked from the server when most stuff is accessed. So at this point all it does is make the cost 0. And I never did figure out any thing on the head pikes.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:09 am
And I never did figure out any thing on the head pikes.
NRS made a cheat for everyone... even if unintentionally :D

Kinsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kinsey »

El_Feo wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:23 am
Hi, I know this is about cheats but I need help

I got a problem ALWAYS I play KOTH (King of the hill)

One of them is that while I'm waiting for my turn, when those who are about to fight are choosing the map, the image "freezes" but the game keeps working.

The point is that the only thing I can do is get out of that match or wait for the server to take me out

(I leave some images below so they can see what I'm talking about)

1) Image "freezes" in the map select: [Link]

2) The game says "your opponent left the match": [Link]

3) Everyone in the lobby "left" the match: [Link]

And the second problem is the same as the first but when I win a kombat

If anyone knows how to fix it I appreciate it.
Change your PC settings in MK11 and disable RGB. That should help you, it helped me with the same issue.
OR you can press Windows Key+R\%appdata%\Local\MK11\UserSettings.ini and change the RGB from there instead. Up to you!

Dark1Vergil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark1Vergil »

guys I'm having a trouble can someone help me

here is what comes when I try to activate the main hooks

===================================================

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "44xxxxxxxx0F59xx44xxxxxx0F28xx0F15xx0FC6xxxx0F28"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

Mongman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mongman »

Quick question about the blindfold script, are you supposed to be able to open the chests with the blindfold off while the script is active? Or do you have to put the blindfold back on in order to open the chests?

Zaelocke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zaelocke »

Mongman wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:26 am
Quick question about the blindfold script, are you supposed to be able to open the chests with the blindfold off while the script is active? Or do you have to put the blindfold back on in order to open the chests?
You need to put the blindfold back on to open the "hidden" chests.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Some of the posts are fun to read. You realize at some point people don't even bother to comprehend common logic. Or care enough to read or test a script properly. No, it's posts over posts. With the same questions from 5 pages ago. Why? Cuz it's faster. And when they're told "go read the whole thread", they blow shit out of proportions :) Why am I still here? Having fun.

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:41 am
Some of the posts are fun to read. You realize at some point people don't even bother to comprehend common logic. Or care enough to read or test a script properly. No, it's posts over posts. With the same questions from 5 pages ago. Why? Cuz it's faster. And when they're told "go read the whole thread", they blow shit out of proportions :) Why am I still here? Having fun.

Just ignore the script kiddies and keep in mind that everybody here is super appreciative of the collective work everybody is putting in. I'll tell you what my favourite gaming experience of all time was; it wasn't a game even, it was figuring out the Borderlands saves with Gibbed. There was a 500+ page thread on the old CE forums where everybody would keep adding new stuff that they found and, to some extent, I enjoyed studying that more than actually playing the game itself. It was such an amazing feeling of community, I'll never forget that shizz. That and the Age Of Empires Online times; literally everybody was learning assembly to contribute to the script repository, it was effing majestic.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Dark1Vergil wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 am
guys I'm having a trouble can someone help me

here is what comes when I try to activate the main hooks

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "44xxxxxxxx0F59xx44xxxxxx0F28xx0F15xx0FC6xxxx0F28"

Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

I don't think the game was updated, start with "verify integrity of game files" and also restart your PC. if that doesn't work, you can do an AOB scan and see if you can figure out what if different.

Rainaldyaldy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rainaldyaldy »

Hi i am extremly new to cheat engine mod,can anyone make a npc and boss mod trainer?