Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:13 am
Did you batch change addresses and not change them back? you would have sent a lot of values to 1 doing that and they could be loaded later
Oh... So, I'm supposed to change them back to their original values (after opening the chest), am I?

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

So negative values work

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:24 am
So negative values work
How did you add a negative value?... When I tried "-1" for koins (<300 addresses), the game insta-crashed... =/

How do you input a negative value into CE -- just "-" (small hyphen) and a number?

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 am
Stalker4589 wrote:
So negative values work
How did you add a negative value?... When I tried "-1" for koins (<300 addresses), the game insta-crashed... =/

How do you input a negative value into CE -- just "-" (small hyphen) and a number?
I just put -99999999 however this only seems to work for heart chests (so far)

Jaiden190
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaiden190 »

So do you think accounts will be banned for using the money cheat?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am
What was the "Heart" amount you searched for?... 'Cause the 250 chest I found spits up over 12K addresses -- too many to batch-change (...and I've only got <500 Hearts, so don't wanna waste them). Also, how many addresses did you change to get that to work?

PS: I've noticed some chest remain at "1", even after I reload the game after a CTD -- is that possible? I only changed one chest (11,750, IIRC), before opening some normally, and stumbled over three or four nearby costing only 1 Koin--and I doubt they were all 11,750 originally...

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:49 am
Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am
What was the "Heart" amount you searched for?... 'Cause the 250 chest I found spits up over 12K addresses -- too many to batch-change (...and I've only got <500 Hearts, so don't wanna waste them). Also, how many addresses did you change to get that to work?

PS: I've noticed some chest remain at "1", even after I reload the game after a CTD -- is that possible? I only changed one chest (11,750, IIRC), before opening some normally, and stumbled over three or four nearby costing only 1 Koin--and I doubt they were all 11,750 originally...
I search for 250. Using 4 bytes and exact value

You can filter down the address by looking for addresses similar to "4B420DF848" anything starting with 7 at the bottom of the list can be ignored and anything starting with a number above 4 can be ignored.

The best way to do it is isolate all the addresses that look possible.

Change them in batches of 60 (for example) to 1. If they chest value doesnt change then change them back to 250 and delete them from your list.

Once you change the value delete everything else and take that batch of 60 and change them in groups of 15 to a different number each.

check which value has changed and rinse and repeat with smaller batches until you finally find the address. Reset everything you wont be using back to 250 as you go to avoid unwanted side effects

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Stalker4589 wrote:
So negative values work
I to am curious as to how you managed to enter a negative value.

Whenever I tried with a hyphen at the start (example: -898989) the number changes to a long number like 49568569048934 so how have you managed to do a negative value?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

FYI, after changing the chests to "1" Koin, they remain that way, even after reloading the game. So, this means the values are static and client side. I've also managed to hack the Kronika chest regenerator thingie, by finding the value and changing the <50 addresses "1" and then changing the in-game value repeatedly until the Koins being spent turn to "1". This seems to work on some values, but, not others -- 32,000 seems to work.

The other thing I've noticed is that some chests seem to be "booby trapped" and CTD the game any time a hack is attempted on them. For example, there's a 6,000-koin one on the immediate left of the central path, just past the first gate of the beginning of the Krypt -- I've tried to hack it a number of times, and it insta-CTD's each time...

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:33 am
Stalker4589 wrote:
So negative values work
I to am curious as to how you managed to enter a negative value.

Whenever I tried with a hyphen at the start (example: -898989) the number changes to a long number like 49568569048934 so how have you managed to do a negative value?
In game the value will reflect properly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@ShyTwig16: The same AOB works for 11 as well? If it did, I can then see WTF is up with the function and which UObject it processes.

@all: I'm not yet releasing anything because there isn't anything. If I released a table or DLL with just the dumper you would then ask a shit ton of questions as to what to do with it. So it's better left where it stands for the moment. The only interest I've seen so far is koins. And I don't really like focusing on 1 OCD-istic shit for 20 pages on a forum. Now.. when I'll have something to put in a table, I will release it. Even if it's not koins or chests related. That you won't like my table cuz it has 'crap shit', that's another story. That being said, I'm not here to help you figure out what Caliber did in his trainer to bypass chest/koin checks.

Now:

@Jaiden190: Can you please not be as obtuse as to ask such a question on a HACKING forum? If you're that paranoid, take it someplace else or don't use anything you find here. There's always at least one person asking "will I get banned" for each game being released in 2018-2019 :| Can we evolve in mentality already? How about worrying you might get hit by a truck tomorrow instead of your fucking WB account?... "What's up with him?" + "You are rude" + etc. = = bite me. I am how I want to be; you be how you want to be. Drag this any further through psychology 101 discussions and I'll kick your ass. Learn to assume the shit you write and accept criticism without being offended. Saying it in advance, yes.

@Stalker4589: The "4xxxxxxxxx" addresses are the usual UObjects. I'll try to replicate what you said and get one chest to change value. Then see what UObject it relates to (think I saw some chest strings in that list), debug it and track down its base structure. We'll see what else can be learned from there.

The point of using the dumper and UObject addresses is to fast navigate to the structures you'd normally find through scans and tedious trial/error you guys explained above. That + knowing what you're looking at, by its named string.

Another reason I don't want yet to release it is I think ahead: there are countless scenarios I can name since I started getting better at this and posting stuff for free. Not all people are the same. As such, some take shit for granted, flaunt it around like its theirs and the source is like always forgotten. It's always something like this "watch DirtyBangerXxX's video; he tells you there step by step what to do". What DirtyFuck doesn't tell you is where he got the method from, who created it and so on. So, yeah, do excuse me for thinking like that. Pretty much like what CaliberCH insinuated when all of this started: people talk about shit, at times with no implied intentions, like they discovered it. To conclude on what you're about to say: I don't really care if some of you start whining "then why are you here if you're not gonna help?" - - I am here because I am showing progress. Unlike the posts of some of you, I keep on adding one notch with each post. More information, more stuff, videos and so on. Basically touching base on where I am with the research. Cuz that's what I do: research. Not playing a game or feeding some game OCD (although my OCD is doing this research :D).

Remains to be seen.

BR,
Sun

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Negative values only work on Heart and Soul costs regular chest seem to have some level of protection to avoid them going past 1

You know what doesn't have protection?

Kronika vaults

Set a negative value on those and you can loot them for max money.

DeaDHeaD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaDHeaD »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:36 am

Set a negative value on those and you can loot them for max money.
It seems to me that I found a wallpaper for my PC for the near future :cry: :roll:

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:31 am
@ShyTwig16: The same AOB works for 11 as well? If it did, I can then see WTF is up with the function and which UObject it processes.
I haven't gotten the game yet. The forced online shit tends to be a big turn off for me. Do you think the game is worth it? I really am thinking about though, I do love MK games. What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am
You can change the chest cost value. I'm still actually unable to efficiently locate the chest values. The best method so far for me seems to be.

Stand in front of chest with a somewhat unique value (13500 Koins)
Search this value in CE using Scan Type=Exact Value and Value Type=4 Bytes
This should give you a few hundred results
Add them to the addresses list and start batch changing them by highlighting groups and pressing ENTER and put the value at 1
Start at the bottom and change about 50 at a time or a "page worth"
Tab back into the game every time to check chest cost will update automatically no need to walk away and come back

You can do this with Heart Chests too but they return about 12k addresses
If you can change it and see the change before opening it, them when you get it down to one address add it to the list then right click and "see what accesses this address", then open the chest (I'd even look away then look back in case the check is before you open it) and you should be able to find the point where it checks if you have enough to open it and do a code injection there. That's how I did it in MK10.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9278&start=30#p87159
[Link]
[Link]

And like SunBeam was asking, you can even see if the AOB in the script I posted works. If the AOB works you should be able to use that to make the cheat work for this game.

EDIT: F it you only live once, I'm downloading the game. I'll start on it after work today.

UncleFestor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UncleFestor »

@SunBeam

Would it be possible to make a script to allow you to swap characters? So that it'll load whatever char file you want, instead of the one that you picked in-game.