There are 3 separate entries regarding the timer in ToV as far as I know.chrcoluk wrote: ↑Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:15 amThanks, I did already got them working before I checked back here, seems it wasnt too hard to search for the value (was just one hit). But thanks for sharing that of course.
I fear I may have dug myself a hole tho, so I have locked the timer low, so I can get the fast completion achievement when I beat duke, but forgot there is also an achievement for 100 hours play time, so I will need to try and work out the timer value to hit that, as so far I have logged 137 hours on steam and normally would have it now, if I unlock the timer when I beat duke I dont think I will log another 100 hours after that point so it wont accrue naturally.
In regards to the grade shop I have absolutely no idea, all I can say is it deffo doesnt work for me.
e.g. enabling unknown mode doesnt add it to the menu, double grade has no affect on battle results, both of those are very visible ng+ bonuses and dont work.
Every single other table posted in this thread works fine including the rest of the table by drummer. The grade shop stuff is the only one.
I notice the original table has something called AOB in it (array of bytes) and that always stays all zeroes.
Its not a big issue at this point but obviously I remain curious as to why
Here is the entry I added on my merged table after I did the casino coins. Very thankful for cheat engine on that as I hate that part of the game.
<LastState Value="346615" RealAddress="7FF713CC02F0"/>
There's one address that controls SOMETHING regarding the time, not sure what it is, but it continues to go up while the game is paused. I compared it with newer and older saves and it goes up and down accordingly.
Then there's a hidden tracker that seems to keep track of your current run's total play time. This is the one that's relevant for the speedrun achievement. Last one is the current session timer, which shows how long your current session has been.
I had found all of these before, but it was right before a game update hit, and I didn't make an AoB pointer for it yet. So all that data and testing went into the void. Didn't feel like redoing it either. I might find it again later when I have some extra time.