Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by gotrunks712 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:22 am

Søren wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:24 am
Use the Fling's launcher with caution. If the next update bring a new .exe, the Fling's one won't work anymore, and with the official one, we don't know if the modified saves will be ok with the anti-cheat system.
I understand caution, but again, what you've said previously is false. The Fling launcher works with steam offline and online. I've used it both ways with no issues. I even switch back to the regular launcher when I'm not using CE or the trainer. Nothing you do to the save file flags it any differently than if you were playing the game normally. That's not what Easy Anti Cheat does. It's not scanning your save to see what's changed.

If you're excessive, you risk corrupting your save file, as you always do with this kind of thing.

Kracha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Kracha » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:44 pm

How can I deactivate the easy anti cheat?

shshdhdhdhdyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by shshdhdhdhdyx » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 368

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Rysefox » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:35 pm

shshdhdhdhdyx wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?
Download it, open it, attach game, activate script. Have fun

NukeZen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by NukeZen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm

In creation mode, under card creation, there are points called "personal points". I've found the value and i modified it by the usual way with CE, but it would be far more simple to have a script to do so XD. It's possible to add this to the table?

BalrogDeMorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Anyone found how to cheat Camaraderie ? XP was easy enough but i can't seem to do the same with camaraderie (with the other DB Heroes, not with the cards).

brother99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by brother99 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Any update @GreenHouse?

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 721
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Lord Blade » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 pm

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Anyone found how to cheat Camaraderie ? XP was easy enough but i can't seem to do the same with camaraderie (with the other DB Heroes, not with the cards).
That would be "Bonds". Camaraderie is just with the character characters.
And haven't seen anything that has helped there yet. I'd love to find something like that though.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:13 am

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Anyone found how to cheat Camaraderie ? XP was easy enough but i can't seem to do the same with camaraderie (with the other DB Heroes, not with the cards).
That would be "Bonds". Camaraderie is just with the character characters.
And haven't seen anything that has helped there yet. I'd love to find something like that though.
I'm still trying but i'v made no progress yet.

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 721
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Lord Blade » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 am

Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like Fling's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 am

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 am
Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like Fling's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Prude » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:33 am

please i want Hero Energy. Thank you

lampuiho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by lampuiho » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 pm

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 am
Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like Fling's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.
each time allies' exp increase, search for increase. Once addresses are found, right click in memory and find the option find out what writes to this address. Then you go into fights again and see the exp increases. There should be one instruction that writes to this address. Before that, there should be some instructions doing the add and multiplication using the registers (since there is an item for multiplying, you will see a branch doing that). You figure it out where it does the multiplication, then you just patch the instructions before you load a higher number float inside the registers.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:36 pm

lampuiho wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 am
Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like Fling's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.
each time allies' exp increase, search for increase. Once addresses are found, right click in memory and find the option find out what writes to this address. Then you go into fights again and see the exp increases. There should be one instruction that writes to this address. Before that, there should be some instructions doing the add and multiplication using the registers (since there is an item for multiplying, you will see a branch doing that). You figure it out where it does the multiplication, then you just patch the instructions before you load a higher number float inside the registers.
Yeah, as i said, i managed with XP but i can't find how to do it with bonds.

Edit : oh, you said 'allies XP', my bad, still ain't managing it though.

Anfraxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Anfraxx » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:35 pm
shshdhdhdhdyx wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?
Download it, open it, attach game, activate script. Have fun
it doesn't quite work like that though due to Easy Anti Cheat, CE refuses to actually attach to the game file.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cen2o, Google [Bot], Gordon, jonaaa, shadowfang19