CompactDisc wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am
Table Extension for Stellaris v2.2.2!
== By CompactDisc ==
This extension contains an amount of extra pointers and functions for the game. It will allow you to alter more than Recifense's script alone.
- Activate console in ironman (Achievement compatible)
- Pointers to Empire research and resources
- Pointers to amount of tile resources on a planet
- Species creation pointers (Shared with AI, so pause the game while editing in a running game.)
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.
Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.
If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.
Please join the Paradox Engine discord to discuss Paradox game tables and extensions:
: Updated for Stellaris v1.4.1 (1759) - Extension v2.12
: Updated for Stellaris v1.5.0 (d050) - Extension v2.13
- Added new resources (food/unity/civics)
: Updated for Stellaris v1.5.1 (8818) - Extension v2.14
- Added Reci's megastructure pointers for ease of use (you rock man!)
: Updated for Stellaris v1.6.1 beta (b38e) ) Extension v2.16
- Added instructions for updating the extension (first version, will rewrite later, feedback is welcome)
: Updated for Stellaris v1.6.2 (d7ec)) Extension v2.17
- Removed update instructions (security reasons)
- Removed influence capacity due to Paradox being silly.
: Updated for Stellaris v1.8.0 (3943) Extension v2.18
: Updated for Stellaris v1.8.1 (8a3f) Extension v2.19
: Updated for Stellaris v1.8.2 (135b) Extension v2.20
: Updated for Stellaris v1.9.0 (a2c2) Extension v2.21
: Updated for Stellaris v1.9.1 (83d2) Extension v2.22
: Fix for resource pointers
: Updated for Stellaris v2.0.0 (daf0) Extension v2.23 <- Temporary version without Recifenses table.
: Updated for Recifenses new table - Extension v2.23b
: Updated for Stellaris v2.0.1 (fb8b) Extension v2.24
- Fixed resource pointers, were broken in previous release
: Updated for (beta) Stellaris v2.0.2 (3fbb) Extension v2.25b
- Fixed the disabling of species code, I broke it 2 releases ago
Sorry bout that.
: Updated for (beta) Stellaris v2.0.2 (5b9d) Extension v2.26
- Added naval capacity cheat
: Updated for Stellaris v2.0.2 (5e2f) Extension v2.28
: Updated for Stellaris v2.0.3 (6da2) Extension v2.29
: Updated for Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4)
: Fixed resources/fleets being auto-frozen in the previous version when looking at the pointers.
: Updated for Stellaris v2.2.2 (5b48)
- Modded Ironman support - Current work in progress
- All repeatable techs at specified level
- Allow building of multiple megastructures (at once)
- Make AIs accept all demands (a yesman script that works only for the player)
- Provided the original console script.