Record of Agarest War Mariage

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:25 am

don't apologize what we need is a drop down so that we can change items ect or some kind of spreadsheet with item ids and the lie sort of like with the pc version of trails of cold steel that allows us to add in materials items ect without us having to go through all the hassle of finding these item ids and materias and such ourselves. your doing your best
gvargas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:27 am
ndbl1992 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 pm
I tried your method to add items and it works perfectly, but with my game it seems that the addresses are different with your table :(. Your first table is the most useful with me, when it point out most addresses correctly. Hope that you can update your table with more options and working with my game :D
Sorry guys, seems that dynamic addresses work better for you all instead of static addresses so I changed them all, please let me know if this table work better for you... :D

User avatar
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by gvargas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am

mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:25 am
don't apologize what we need is a drop down so that we can change items ect or some kind of spreadsheet with item ids and the lie sort of like with the pc version of trails of cold steel that allows us to add in materials items ect without us having to go through all the hassle of finding these item ids and materias and such ourselves. your doing your best
Thanks but I'm not that good, in this game you just get the item by filling the address with a quantity value, there is no item id so that's why I posted my picture on how it should look that section with all the items, but to make a drop down list would be a pain with all the materials and such so probably not worth it but if someone wants to do it be my guest... :lol:

This will probably be my last table I upload since you guys probably already figured out the 2nd generation addresses but never the less I'm sharing it for those who doesn't... Enjoy the game! :D
Attachments
AgarestMariage.CT
(24.74 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:21 am

I haven't really figured out the whole thing I mean changing the tears to say like a material we need for ewample something we need for skill upgrades at the shrines in town ect that's what I am trying to figure out or even add in armor ect. its tough to figure out on ones own
gvargas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:25 am
don't apologize what we need is a drop down so that we can change items ect or some kind of spreadsheet with item ids and the lie sort of like with the pc version of trails of cold steel that allows us to add in materials items ect without us having to go through all the hassle of finding these item ids and materias and such ourselves. your doing your best
Thanks but I'm not that good, in this game you just get the item by filling the address with a quantity value, there is no item id so that's why I posted my picture on how it should look that section with all the items, but to make a drop down list would be a pain with all the materials and such so probably not worth it but if someone wants to do it be my guest... :lol:

This will probably be my last table I upload since you guys probably already figured out the 2nd generation addresses but never the less I'm sharing it for those who doesn't... Enjoy the game! :D

User avatar
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by gvargas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:53 am

mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:21 am
I haven't really figured out the whole thing I mean changing the tears to say like a material we need for ewample something we need for skill upgrades at the shrines in town ect that's what I am trying to figure out or even add in armor ect. its tough to figure out on ones own
If you fill all the items section like I did you get all the materials, I already got all the skills upgrades and all the armour you can weld so I can guarantee all the needed materials are there... :D

mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 am

ok i'm at the address shown in your screenshot image that first number shows a 3F now do I right click and choose edit or what? I select edit try t change the number to 63 and it goes right back to the 3F any help on how ro keep the number from going back to 3f would be helpful
gvargas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:53 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:21 am
I haven't really figured out the whole thing I mean changing the tears to say like a material we need for ewample something we need for skill upgrades at the shrines in town ect that's what I am trying to figure out or even add in armor ect. its tough to figure out on ones own
If you fill all the items section like I did you get all the materials, I already got all the skills upgrades and all the armour you can weld so I can guarantee all the needed materials are there... :D

User avatar
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by gvargas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:50 am

mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 am
ok i'm at the address shown in your screenshot image that first number shows a 3F now do I right click and choose edit or what? I select edit try t change the number to 63 and it goes right back to the 3F any help on how ro keep the number from going back to 3f would be helpful
It shouldn't revert the value and you don't really need to right click it, just place the cursor over the value, select it and overwrite the value with the 63, simple as that, you go back to the games inventory and will see the value changed.

If you´re trying to change the Healing Tears quantity that means you have 63 of them in your inventory right? (3F = 63 in HEX), so change the 3F value to 63 to have 99 (63 = 99 in HEX). Hope it helps... :)

mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:58 am

yeah but the protection is set to protected at the specific address understand this is something i'm still learning so i'm not real sure on the whole read write change numbers thing so please bear with me on my questions
gvargas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:50 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 am
ok i'm at the address shown in your screenshot image that first number shows a 3F now do I right click and choose edit or what? I select edit try t change the number to 63 and it goes right back to the 3F any help on how ro keep the number from going back to 3f would be helpful
It shouldn't revert the value and you don't really need to right click it, just place the cursor over the value, select it and overwrite the value with the 63, simple as that, you go back to the games inventory and will see the value changed.

If you´re trying to change the Healing Tears quantity that means you have 63 of them in your inventory right? (3F = 63 in HEX), so change the 3F value to 63 to have 99 (63 = 99 in HEX). Hope it helps... :)

ndbl1992
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:43 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by ndbl1992 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:29 am

gvargas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:25 am
don't apologize what we need is a drop down so that we can change items ect or some kind of spreadsheet with item ids and the lie sort of like with the pc version of trails of cold steel that allows us to add in materials items ect without us having to go through all the hassle of finding these item ids and materias and such ourselves. your doing your best
Thanks but I'm not that good, in this game you just get the item by filling the address with a quantity value, there is no item id so that's why I posted my picture on how it should look that section with all the items, but to make a drop down list would be a pain with all the materials and such so probably not worth it but if someone wants to do it be my guest... :lol:

This will probably be my last table I upload since you guys probably already figured out the 2nd generation addresses but never the less I'm sharing it for those who doesn't... Enjoy the game! :D
Thank you a lot, your table is working perfectly :D. Is it possible to add addresses current HP, MP and stats of other characters ?

mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 am

or if its not to much trouble and not agains the rules to ask could one of yall maybe post a file file start of game with items inventory ect. changed using the cheat table from gvargas?

ciphray
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by ciphray » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Felicia Affection"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1919" RealAddress="0027D59C"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>AgarestMariage.exe+19D59C</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"Kunka Affection"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1619" RealAddress="0027D5A0"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>AgarestMariage.exe+19D5A0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Pania Affection"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1669" RealAddress="0027D5A4"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>AgarestMariage.exe+19D5A4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
I think someone mentioned wanting the affection addresses so here it is for the first 3 maidens, just paste it into your table

Kentda
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by Kentda » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:37 am

And after all that work, a patch comes out and bolluxes the numbers. I kind of expected this would happen as the Supporter Class powers would crash the game.

Still, once someone finds one number, the rest should fall into place (assuming they follow the same pattern).

Mad props to everyone who worked on getting the table this far progressed this quickly.

mordaki987
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by mordaki987 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:35 pm

can someone please tell me how to change the protextions from protected to read/write ect so that I can get the healing tears to look likw whats his or her names screenshot? thanks every time I try to change from porected to read write nothing happens

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by Jameskb1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 am

weird it not work anymore, last time when I use gold it work to 999999 (when I was on gen2) but when I play new game plus, nope of gold and other stats for gen1 hero work by table...

ndbl1992
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:43 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by ndbl1992 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am

Jameskb1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 am
weird it not work anymore, last time when I use gold it work to 999999 (when I was on gen2) but when I play new game plus, nope of gold and other stats for gen1 hero work by table...
I think the new update change all the value, hope that anyone can update the table

ciphray
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by ciphray » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 am

Here's a simple table with a few things for the first generation, money, 3 heroines affection levels, GP and their dress state (strips them down to underwear for 3d models)

if you click "advanced options" in the lower left corner of cheat engine and right click the code there you can select "replace with code that does nothing" to disable random encounters
(sorry I've never setup a script for doing so yet, haven't looked into how to do so)

edit: here's a new table with character stats, affection and dress state, gp ect up into the second generation
no encounters is also a drop down option instead of playing around in menus (can trigger an encounter anytime you want via shoulder buttons so no real reason to leave encounters enabled)
Attachments
AgarestMariage-b2.CT
(62.09 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CheatBastard, cxhyoz, DemeterOZ, rudm09, squall0833