Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:57 am

grozer wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:46 am
Very nice work. I have a question. I have other Manager profiles, how do i find them? whenever i go to the My Profile i only can find my 1st profile even if I'm at my other Manager profile ingame.
For this time this will be work on first manager, that's because I only play a single manager too.
Btw, this is will be updated.

Mamdoh1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by Mamdoh1997 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:19 am

tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:48 am
Mamdoh1997 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Image
It does not work
What game version bro? This table work on 19.1.1.
19.2.2

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Mamdoh1997 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:19 am
tdg6661 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:48 am
Mamdoh1997 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Image
It does not work
What game version bro? This table work on 19.1.1.
19.2.2
Alright that's should be not worked.

sun8134
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by sun8134 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm

error in player's contracts

player's contract Type show part time
and job type is free

kingpinmaddox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by kingpinmaddox » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:13 pm

@tdg6661 thank you so much for making this and also taking the time to fine tune it. I was wondering if it would be possible to change the player's nationality in the future?

User avatar
Xyp9x
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by Xyp9x » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 pm

tdg6661 wrote:
Hello tdg6661, I downloaded the 4 tables and the only one that is saved is the last one (v2.1)
*I have Football Manager 2019 v19.1.1

v2.1

Works:
  • My Profile
  • My Current Club

Random works:
  • Club Don't detect my team, and detects the next team against whom I must play, my S-23 and my S-18
    Finances it does not work
  • Player I put everything to the maximum one of the playersImage

    I gave it the next day and things in the CE are still the same (great, is not it?) but then if we look at the player in game stats..
    Image

Dont works:
  • Staff


Sorry my English, a greeting!!

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:02 am

kingpinmaddox wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:13 pm
@tdg6661 thank you so much for making this and also taking the time to fine tune it. I was wondering if it would be possible to change the player's nationality in the future?
Nice suggestion, will do.

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 am

sun8134 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm
error in player's contracts

player's contract Type show part time
and job type is free
Person type must not PLAYER/STAFF, try to test on other player.

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:10 am

Xyp9x wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 pm
tdg6661 wrote:
Hello tdg6661, I downloaded the 4 tables and the only one that is saved is the last one (v2.1)
*I have Football Manager 2019 v19.1.1

v2.1

Works:
  • My Profile
  • My Current Club

Random works:
  • Club Don't detect my team, and detects the next team against whom I must play, my S-23 and my S-18
    Finances it does not work
  • Player I put everything to the maximum one of the playersImage

    I gave it the next day and things in the CE are still the same (great, is not it?) but then if we look at the player in game stats..
    Image

Dont works:
  • Staff


Sorry my English, a greeting!!
When you made a change for player's attributes, there's should be arrow to indicate the changes. Making all to maximum isn't possible even if you have CA/PA at 200.
For Left/Right Foot max out at 20, by setting this will consume points for skill attributes so much. Better set GK attributes to 1 if outfield players.
Fitness/Condition max out at 10000.

sun8134
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by sun8134 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 am
sun8134 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm
error in player's contracts

player's contract Type show part time
and job type is free
Person type must not PLAYER/STAFF, try to test on other player.
player‘s data error

The Unique Id show 0
not the player's Id


Image

https://imgur.com/a/RhrMHQ1

kingpinmaddox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by kingpinmaddox » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:35 pm

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:02 am
kingpinmaddox wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:13 pm
@tdg6661 thank you so much for making this and also taking the time to fine tune it. I was wondering if it would be possible to change the player's nationality in the future?
Nice suggestion, will do.
Thank you!! I was also wondering if it would possible to edit the nation's settings as well? Like a nation's overall youth rating and importance of football in that particular country?

User avatar
Xyp9x
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by Xyp9x » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi, could you put the correct codes please? if they are at 20 it means that it works (I have ordered everything).
In hidden, I put all the codes that do not work on attributes, thanks you!!.
Show
Image

saveroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by saveroo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:32 am

i found the youth level pointer and offset, please kindly add to the table for the next table update.
Show
"fm.exe"+069BB9F8 10+18+F8+C8

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:30 am

sun8134 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm
tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 am
sun8134 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm
error in player's contracts

player's contract Type show part time
and job type is free
Person type must not PLAYER/STAFF, try to test on other player.
player‘s data error

The Unique Id show 0
not the player's Id


Image

https://imgur.com/a/RhrMHQ1
If player is also non-player (staff), the table will not work like this.

Image

User avatar
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 2.1 | 19-Jan-2019

Post by tdg6661 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am

saveroo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:32 am
i found the youth level pointer and offset, please kindly add to the table for the next table update.
Show
"fm.exe"+069BB9F8 10+18+F8+C8
Thanks, let's see what we can we do with this. : ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Csimbi, Google Adsense [Bot], hatadasa, ImpalaPUA, smymer