Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by anhkha76 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:58 pm
i think the new gala suit set already in the game, berserker knight can u update it id to your table

Lord_Artirion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord_Artirion » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:01 am

Anyone able to verify these work online in a session with other players without the game "Crashing".

proxxymus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by proxxymus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Anyway to change my Arena times in the guild card?

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 am

Not sure if I am missing something, I just installed the new cheat engine version 6.8.2 and it seems invul and inf item is not working. Anyone else facing the same issue? I am downgrading back to 6.8.1 and hopefully it works again.

edit: ok 6.8.1 works again. anyone managed to get the table to work on 6.8.2?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:51 am

brokenhopes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 am
Not sure if I am missing something, I just installed the new cheat engine version 6.8.2 and it seems invul and inf item is not working. Anyone else facing the same issue? I am downgrading back to 6.8.1 and hopefully it works again.

am running CE 6.8.2 and inf item works fine

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 am

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:51 am
brokenhopes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 am

am running CE 6.8.2 and inf item works fine
hmmm, not sure whats causing the issue with mine. thanks for the update that it works on CE 6.8.2 :)

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am

Hi there team

Thank you for the wonderful table!
I haven't play MHW since before Kulve Tarroth was released.
I've recently returned to it, most of what I use the table works, there is one thing that keeps instantly crashing / closing my game its the weapon buff for Bowgun supports all ammo/no reload.

I know it says Bowgun and not HBG, however I used to be able to use it without an issue. Has anything changed?

Thank you again for your constant work team!

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 pm

heresfranky wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am
Hi there team

I've recently returned to it, most of what I use the table works, there is one thing that keeps instantly crashing / closing my game its the weapon buff for Bowgun supports all ammo/no reload.

I know it says Bowgun and not HBG, however I used to be able to use it without an issue. Has anything changed?

no issue for me here ive used that option with HBG and it works fine. however ive found out that inf slinger ammo also makes bowgun no reload so i prefer that one instead because i didnt like all ammo.

what happened during the crash? what triggered it?

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm

cyborg5742 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 pm
heresfranky wrote:
Hi there team

no issue for me here ive used that option with HBG and it works fine. however ive found out that inf slinger ammo also makes bowgun no reload so i prefer that one instead because i didnt like all ammo.

I launch the Cheat Engine, everything runs fine.

I click on that option and it just closes my game with no error.

DeGorro8204
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeGorro8204 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 am

Please help, "Marcus101RR's Change Max Carry" permanently change all existing item carrying limit to 12. Now I'm forced to always use infinite item cheat since all max ammo capped at 12. New (founded) items won't be affected, but all item that existed already on your item chest when using the cheat became permanently capped at 12, reload-relaunch won't revert back. Searching for a while, no answer for this. I tried to find the script & plan to change the number to 99 or more, but can't find where's that 12 came from. Please help me find where it is ? ... and if this problem already being mention and solved, please redirect me to it.

Whoopie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Whoopie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:30 am

DeGorro8204 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 am
Please help, "Marcus101RR's Change Max Carry" permanently change all existing item carrying limit to 12. Now I'm forced to always use infinite item cheat since all max ammo capped at 12. New (founded) items won't be affected, but all item that existed already on your item chest when using the cheat became permanently capped at 12, reload-relaunch won't revert back. Searching for a while, no answer for this. I tried to find the script & plan to change the number to 99 or more, but can't find where's that 12 came from. Please help me find where it is ? ... and if this problem already being mention and solved, please redirect me to it.
Are you using Steam version? Try to use "verify integrity" through Steam.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:44 am

heresfranky wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm
cyborg5742 wrote:
heresfranky wrote:
Hi there team

just to make it clear you installed stealhedit right? and enable the plugin in CE?

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 pm

cyborg5742 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:44 am
heresfranky wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm
cyborg5742 wrote:

just to make it clear you installed stealhedit right? and enable the plugin in CE?
Yup I followed all the instructions in the initial page, and everything worked fine there.

ThatBenderGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatBenderGuy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm

what exactly does the "Inf IG Jumps" cheat do? I doesn't affect the space bar jump mid-air so I have no clue what else it could effect

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:49 pm

ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm
what exactly does the "Inf IG Jumps" cheat do? I doesn't affect the space bar jump mid-air so I have no clue what else it could effect
The Insect Glaive has a limit of 3? jumps if i remember correctly following after attacking a monster... This gives you unlimited bounces off the enemy