Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Reputation: 82

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Berserk Knight » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:24 pm

SlipperyJ wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:20 pm
Try the following.

1. Make sure the Cheat Engine instance is attached to the MHW process.
2. Open the script for the Character Editor. (Double clicking on the <script> at the right should do.)
3. Press the OK button at the bottom of the script editor window. (Hopefully, you don't get an error at this stage.)
4. Try enabling the script.
5. If it works, SAVE.

greaper310
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by greaper310 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 am

Can you add Infinite/Unlimited Every Buff? So, we need to activate some buff first (like Protective Polish, etc) like cheat in +35 Fling Trainer instead using crazy Super Buff

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3647
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1437

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by STN » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:09 am

greaper310 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 am
Can you add Infinite/Unlimited Every Buff? So, we need to activate some buff first (like Protective Polish, etc) like cheat in +35 Fling Trainer instead using crazy Super Buff
Can you stop quoting big ass posts?

User avatar
xSimple
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by xSimple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:37 am

teinousi wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 pm
BAD News : Console hv assassin outfit , how long steam ver will arrive :cry:
well, i hope we will get Nier Automata layered in future...for scientific purposes

Nraxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Nraxa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:36 am

I have a problem. when i try using cheat my game crashes.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jonaaa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Nraxa wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:36 am
I have a problem. when i try using cheat my game crashes.
No issues here, make sure you've downloaded and installed Stealth Edit.

Nraxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Nraxa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:20 pm

i did. and it crashes.

greaper310
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by greaper310 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:30 pm

STN wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:09 am
greaper310 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 am
Can you add Infinite/Unlimited Every Buff? So, we need to activate some buff first (like Protective Polish, etc) like cheat in +35 Fling Trainer instead using crazy Super Buff
Can you stop quoting big ass posts?
I'm sorry, just give an advice to Squall Table

ditus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ditus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm

xSimple wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:41 am
ditus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:52 pm
Hi guys thanks for the tables and all the hard work you put on it.
A question, i lost the Kulve Taroth event, is there a way to add both Layered armors (Sabi and Homare) to the game? Like actually add them to the layered armor list?
yes, there a way that u can add Bushi Ticket to ur box and complete the delivery quest...the id for the Bushi Ticket is 939
Thanks, i did that but the delivery quest didn't show up , probably better to just wait for Kulve to come back since i already have the bushi tickets anyway.

User avatar
xSimple
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by xSimple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:06 pm

ditus wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm
Thanks, i did that but the delivery quest didn't show up , probably better to just wait for Kulve to come back since i already have the bushi tickets anyway.
did u also have all the item need for that quest deliveries?, because it has 5 parts for the layer, and each parts need 1x bushi ticket + other materials..

this for The Bushi "Homare" layer
Show
Requested Items

Wisdom of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Immortal Dragonscale x 3

Spirit of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Immortal Dragonscale+ x 3

Strength of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Kirin Hide+ x 3

Foundation of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Fire Dragon Scale+ x 3

Flight of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Deceased Scale x 3

predprey
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 112

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by predprey » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:27 pm

It seems CPY's release disabled all triggers including the anti-cheat ones, since I can't get any crashes nor integrity checks to trigger. So I shan't be and don't need to update my method for the new update.

Also, CPY's version does not reset page protections as did CDX so StealthEdit and thus Squall8's table can be used on it, though unnecessary.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jonaaa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:54 pm

predprey wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:27 pm
It seems CPY's release disabled all triggers including the anti-cheat ones, since I can't get any crashes nor integrity checks to trigger. So I shan't be and don't need to update my method for the new update.

Also, CPY's version does not reset page protections as did CDX so StealthEdit and thus Squall8's table can be used on it, though unnecessary.
Indeed, I also noticed it, works fine with Stealth Edit.

DDTEDC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by DDTEDC » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Thank you so much Berserk Knight!
Last edited by DDTEDC on Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ditus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ditus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm

xSimple wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:06 pm
ditus wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm
Thanks, i did that but the delivery quest didn't show up , probably better to just wait for Kulve to come back since i already have the bushi tickets anyway.
did u also have all the item need for that quest deliveries?, because it has 5 parts for the layer, and each parts need 1x bushi ticket + other materials..

this for The Bushi "Homare" layer
Show
Requested Items

Wisdom of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Immortal Dragonscale x 3

Spirit of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Immortal Dragonscale+ x 3

Strength of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Kirin Hide+ x 3

Foundation of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Fire Dragon Scale+ x 3

Flight of Homare

Research Points x 800
Bushi Ticket x 4
Deceased Scale x 3
Unfortunately i do, it's all regular Elder Dragons parts, i even add the kulve materials to my inventory to see if i can trigger it but no dice.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by alurous » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:36 pm

I can't seem to be able to active anything other than INF Stamina? compared to invinsibility, and show monsters in map.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: briari2, FearEngine, FinistEG, Google [Bot], madseaw, Makoret, pavlosgr, Sr.Magico, standuser