Just Cause 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm
Reputation: 164

Just Cause 4

Post by ArmY of 0n3 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:29 am

Just Cause 4

Image

v1.0.0

User avatar
DeathSharp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by DeathSharp » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 am

Thank you. Will test and report back!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by KS212 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 am

Working good so far!

Requesting wingsuit fuel no cooldown/no recharge (not infinite wingsuit boost, just the cooldown) :)

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by teinousi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 am

ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:29 am
Just Cause 4

Image

v1.0.0
  • JustCause4.CT
Have the cheat , I can buy the game without any worry now ^_^

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:35 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by PlayerGmon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

teinousi wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 am
ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:29 am
Just Cause 4

Image

v1.0.0
  • JustCause4.CT
Have the cheat , I can buy the game without any worry now ^_^
hehe same here, reviewers were complaining about Timed missions, glad I can ignore them now if they end up being a headache :mrgreen:

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by KS212 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Tested a bit more, the inf health is problematic. Not because it doesn't work but more because of how this game handles dying.

Apparently unless you can stop any damage from even reaching the player, its possible to get killed by huge amounts of burst damage. If you have a health cheat on then the 'game over, respawn' routine doesn't trigger and you're permanently stuck in the slo mo red screen of death. If you somehow get out of it, the 'blur haze' that applies during that screen will never go away until you do a hard checkpoint reload... and that is the best case scenario.

Worst case scenario you simply get stuck in the 'death' slo mo ragdoll and there is no way to get out except for Alt+F4'ing the game.

The problem isn't that the inf health doesn't work... the problem is that you can still die using it and if you DO die, you have to hard restart the game each time... Dying honestly is preferable.

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 136

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by BooBoo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:53 pm

No trainer this time ? :(

Asuma
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by Asuma » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Infinite Flight for wingsuit would be a welcomed change.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by sportled » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:45 am

please find vehicle health for some reason something burns on my bridge in first mission and the truck explodes! :(

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by teinousi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:10 am

KS212 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Tested a bit more, the inf health is problematic. Not because it doesn't work but more because of how this game handles dying.

Apparently unless you can stop any damage from even reaching the player, its possible to get killed by huge amounts of burst damage. If you have a health cheat on then the 'game over, respawn' routine doesn't trigger and you're permanently stuck in the slo mo red screen of death. If you somehow get out of it, the 'blur haze' that applies during that screen will never go away until you do a hard checkpoint reload... and that is the best case scenario.

Worst case scenario you simply get stuck in the 'death' slo mo ragdoll and there is no way to get out except for Alt+F4'ing the game.

The problem isn't that the inf health doesn't work... the problem is that you can still die using it and if you DO die, you have to hard restart the game each time... Dying honestly is preferable.
Still not reach the part of u saying about , but hv u try the ""Ctrl+H" to set a hotkey to advod this ?

SweetlySick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by SweetlySick » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 am

Thanks Army. The ability to stop countdowns was invaluable! Though it also stops countdowns for missions where we need to survive or protect someone/something for a period of time, but that's a small price to pay! (and easily disabled)

Unfortunately I found the infinite ammo tweaks didn't quite work as expected, in fact I still ran out of ammo eventually. Please see attached a CT file I developed specifically for this, forcing ammo to 255 whenever you fire for any weapons you carry. The grenade launcher is a killer weapon with this!

ps. This can be used in conjunction with your CT file as it doesn't seem to touch the same areas, so I've been using both to get the best of both worlds! =)
Attachments
Inf. Ammo JustCause4.CT
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 787 times

enpoping123
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:04 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by enpoping123 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm


infinite wingsuit boost guys, no need CE, but we need turn on and off everytime we done with it so......
just press shift to boost and quickly open the main menu turn off Skystriker, when you done with it turn it On again
p/s i found it on reddit

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 53

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by acecel » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Infinite health for vehicule and friends
infinite squad reserve
unlock everything (upgrades, boost, etc)

It would be perfect, but i am just telling my dream out loud :D

The last Fling trainer have a lot of cheats (16), i don't have the right to post it but it can be find easily on the web ;)

It has :
Infinite health, infinite ammo, no reload, no recoil, rapid fire, infinite vehicule nitrous, show hidden items/objects (?), super speed, slow motion, one hit kill, challenge timer +60s, freeze mission timer, pilots no cooldown, instant supply drops, infinite wingsuit boost and missiles :wub:

Anyway, thanks guys

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by sportled » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:59 pm

acecel wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 pm
Infinite health for vehicule and friends
infinite squad reserve
unlock everything (upgrades, boost, etc)

It would be perfect, but i am just telling my dream out loud :D

The last Fling trainer have a lot of cheats (16), i don't have the right to post it but it can be find easily on the web ;)

It has :
Infinite health, infinite ammo, no reload, no recoil, rapid fire, infinite vehicule nitrous, show hidden items/objects (?), super speed, slow motion, one hit kill, challenge timer +60s, freeze mission timer, pilots no cooldown, instant supply drops, infinite wingsuit boost and missiles :wub:

Anyway, thanks guys
you spoke for me. :)

robthebob11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:35 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Just Cause 4

Post by robthebob11 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:38 pm

I second infinite health for vehicles and allies. Kind of important in a game with so many escort missions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], BIGGICK, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], HeavyGrinder, Mudi, oatesdaboss, pendragon9988, Rysefox, semmycoolz, skeeta69, STN, teamcoz, whoisfancy, yummyl, Zurox