Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11.2)

Post by axellslade »

budabum wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:48 pm
latest table update 1.0.7.1
- Quests x/y booster. Applicable for the quests like "Sink 0/15 Triremes" or "Kill 0/30 Spartans". Each kill counts as 20.
- Damage Multiplier by SunBeam for Player and Adrestia.
Having trouble with those options, I can't enable them at all. Clicking the checkbox does nothing, I'm running Uplay version 1.0.7.

Any specific place I need to go, like a screen in-game or something so they work? I tried enabling them at the main menu and in-game(regular play).

Edit: Nevermind, I restarted the game and tried enabling the options once more in the start menu and they worked!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by budabum »

i may guess you are using fearlessrevolution trainer or other CE tables. try to open my table, grab bytes from Aobscan() and search Array of bytes directly from CE interface. if it does not work, something changed hooks which prevented the table to load.

L490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by L490 »

Xardyan wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm
NChabb wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:41 am
Xardyan wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:28 pm

How did you get it to work? I swapped the Underworld helmet in but it doesn't show up in my transmog list :(
L490 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:49 am
Yeah. how dii u get it? i did same and nothing happend
Hmm. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd assume that since I manipulated my inventory prior to the patch it allowed the game to memorize my inventory and acknowledge its content as unlocked once I installed 1.0.7

It might not happen again from now on... And I don't know if it's possible to uninstall a patch through Uplay. If you have the game on Steam you might be luckier trying to uninstall 1.0.7?

On an unrelated note, the Table from OP is still functional.

Found a fix from the ubi forums. If you drop the item in the Adrestia storage and retrieve it, it unlocks in transmog :D
Didnt work for me. Do u have any additional advice? or just drag and drop from chest?

Alamandaros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alamandaros »

Does the editor work with ship crew? If so, is there a hashid list anywhere for crew traits?

Xardyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xardyan »

L490 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:42 am
Xardyan wrote:
NChabb wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:41 am

Hmm. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd assume that since I manipulated my inventory prior to the patch it allowed the game to memorize my inventory and acknowledge its content as unlocked once I installed 1.0.7

It might not happen again from now on... And I don't know if it's possible to uninstall a patch through Uplay. If you have the game on Steam you might be luckier trying to uninstall 1.0.7?

On an unrelated note, the Table from OP is still functional.

Found a fix from the ubi forums. If you drop the item in the Adrestia storage and retrieve it, it unlocks in transmog :D
Didnt work for me. Do u have any additional advice? or just drag and drop from chest?
Just tested with the full underworld set. Just placed all the pieces into the storage, took them out and they were available for t-mog. Not sure what else to say, maybe save after depositing, reload and retrieve

L490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by L490 »

Xardyan wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:18 am
L490 wrote:
Xardyan wrote:

Just tested with the full underworld set. Just placed all the pieces into the storage, took them out and they were available for t-mog. Not sure what else to say, maybe save after depositing, reload and retrieve
Do you have engrave on them ? Cuz i have and may be that is thr problem.
T- mog mean ingame shop, right?

Xardyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xardyan »

L490 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:23 am
Xardyan wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:18 am
L490 wrote:

Do you have engrave on them ? Cuz i have and may be that is thr problem.
T- mog mean ingame shop, right?

No i dont have engraves. Transmog is the visual customization option

sollitude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sollitude »

can anyone send me artemis set hashid plis?

I searched here but coudnt find

thanks

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

budabum wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Dear Friends. Posting lazy update by adding Ship Editor.
With this update you will also be able to grab pItem/HashId directly from Oikos shop.
Maybe i'll add Estore grabber per Sun's suggestion soon.

viewtopic.php?p=65773#p65773
I'd like to see the number of "artact Products" going up as well. :)
Could you please provide me with a value to increase the number of object parts?

tjdwo09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tjdwo09 »

Does anyone have Hash IDs for non legendary sets? Since 1.07 Transmog came out I've been wearing the Traveler Set and the various Mercenary sets, and I wanted to put them on a new save, but since I dismantled and sold all common items in my old save I can't use the item editor to find their Hash IDs :(

PekenoSalta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PekenoSalta »

The hashID editor for sets doesn't work. It won't let me edit the value...

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Editing the hash value (The grayed out number.) changes one item into another possibly breaking it, you are intended to change the pItem ID instead above that. :)

Early on most of the reported items are using the hash ID though so there was a bit of confusion around which value to alter but if you change the hash item for a common thing then eventually you'll start looting more of these legendary items since you now changed the entire item into something else instead of just turning the inventory item into something different.

Purple items at least have enough modifiers (And better bonuses and scaling!) that this is infrequent but turning blues or common/white items is going to result in some duplicates now and again and you can't dismantle unique gear so be careful about that or try to change it to some common gear piece instead if you are already past the point where you can load a early save game and undo the modification entirely. :)

EDIT: Some 10 - 15 pages back by now around page 30 somewhere I think it was there should be a full tutorial with more info on how this all works. :)

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:06 pm
Early on most of the reported items are using the hash ID though so there was a bit of confusion around which value to alter but if you change the hash item for a common thing then eventually you'll start looting more of these legendary items since you now changed the entire item into something else instead of just turning the inventory item into something different.
Hm, not entirely true though.

I was able to get the Nemean lion, the Dusk and Timeless armors through HashID without major drawbacks so far. To make it better, it even unlock the exclusive perk! At launch I bought through the Helix Store the Spartan Renegade and Pegasus set, which give me a starting point for any Helix armor sets. Therefore, I proceeded as such:

1- I booted up a save and changed into my Spartan Renegade set.
2- I opened up the item swap table
3- One item at the time, I got the HashId of what I was wearring and replaced it with the equivalent for the set I was interested in (e.g. Nemean)
4- Once all five armor parts were transformed through the table, I saved and closed the game immediately
5- I closed the cheat engine table
6- Booted up my save
7- Went to my "Owned tab" in the store and I could grab another copy of my Spartan Renegade set
8- Rince and repeat

I now own both the original Spartan Renegade set AND the various set and this, only with HashIDs. The only time duplicate seemed to happen to me was when I skipped closing the game completely (point 4). The results were weird: I could one instant own both the Spartan Renegade set and the Nemean set, then the next after a fast travel or a reload I was owning two Nemean sets, prompting me to grab another copy of the Renegade set to wear... Only to have it also transformed again at the next loading. Closing the game force the game's memory to forget your manipulation while registering your actual inventory. Once I understood that I stopped having duplicates.

Simply put, using HashID is seemingly safe as long as you make tons of backup quicksave files and proceed one step at the time and you make sure to close the game to avoid it from "remembering to switch HashIDs."
Last edited by NChabb on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tibisno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tibisno »

The exp multiplier is working for me on exploration and completing locations but not on completing quests - I still just get the normal exp amount. Anyone else having this issue? Anything that can be done about it?

Edit: Never mind, the exp numbers for exploration and completing locations show a difference in the middle of the screen and up at the bar, while the quests show the same numbers, but the multiplier is working and you do get more exp when completing quests.
Last edited by tibisno on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exhaler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11)

Post by exhaler »

OleMagne wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 pm
Emlorp wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm
From [Link]
[VK_PAD_A = 0x5800
VK_PAD_B = 0x5801
VK_PAD_X = 0x5802
VK_PAD_Y = 0x5803
VK_PAD_RSHOULDER = 0x5804
VK_PAD_LSHOULDER = 0x5805
VK_PAD_LTRIGGER = 0x5806
VK_PAD_RTRIGGER = 0x5807
VK_PAD_DPAD_UP = 0x5810
VK_PAD_DPAD_DOWN = 0x5811
VK_PAD_DPAD_LEFT = 0x5812
VK_PAD_DPAD_RIGHT = 0x5813
VK_PAD_START = 0x5814
VK_PAD_BACK = 0x5815
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_PRESS = 0x5816
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_PRESS = 0x5817
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UP = 0x5820
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWN = 0x5821
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_RIGHT = 0x5822
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_LEFT = 0x5823
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UPLEFT = 0x5824
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UPRIGHT = 0x5825
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWNRIGHT = 0x5826
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWNLEFT = 0x5827
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UP = 0x5830
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWN = 0x5831
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_RIGHT = 0x5832
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_LEFT = 0x5833
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UPLEFT = 0x5834
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UPRIGHT = 0x5835
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWNRIGHT = 0x5836
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWNLEFT = 0x5837 /quote]
If i want to use the controller 'A' button to teleport, where to configure it in the script?