Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Marcus101RR » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 am

paijoman wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am
hi squall88,i used the cheat tables and it works best,but sadly i didnt read the warning about the HR change, now my hr exp is stuck, i cant gain more hr exp,any way to fix this ?
thanks in advance
Set it back to its original value you had, along with the exp.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 am

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 am
paijoman wrote:
hi squall88,i used the cheat tables and it works best,but sadly i didnt read the warning about the HR change, now my hr exp is stuck, i cant gain more hr exp,any way to fix this ?
thanks in advance
About this, if his HR is stuck at 999 would he be able to revert it down? I think one of the tables on fearlessrevolution allows for direct HR control as opposed to the regular scan method change or value multipliers. And no, not me, All my HR's on my 3 accounts are under 170.

Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marcus101RR » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 am

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
paijoman wrote:
thanks in advance
About this, if his HR is stuck at 999 would he be able to revert it down? I think one of the tables on fearlessrevolution allows for direct HR control as opposed to the regular scan method change or value multipliers. And no, not me, All my HR's on my 3 accounts are under 170.
Regardless of what they are I use the pointers, rather than trying to find them manually and I was able to set them back for both my characters. EXP takes over HR anyway, so if you roll back HR too far and exp is higher, it will auto level you back to whatever the appropriate HR should be for that exp value.

4x4F
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4x4F » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:30 am

Nice work you guys! Keep it up.

hongcha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hongcha » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:48 am

GC Edits (View GC)
[Monster Kills/Captures (Pointers Made By @Resolve)]
[Monster Size (Pointers Made By @blarae)]
in game Page
1/4 2/4 4/4 clear
but 3/4 page see(look) up and down button game off(exit)
help me please

maybe zorah magdaros error
zorah magdaros kill edit code want
please tell me

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 am

I just noticed it used to have no recoil for bowgun where did this option gone now or it not usable anymore?

paijoman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paijoman » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 am
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

Regardless of what they are I use the pointers, rather than trying to find them manually and I was able to set them back for both my characters. EXP takes over HR anyway, so if you roll back HR too far and exp is higher, it will auto level you back to whatever the appropriate HR should be for that exp value.
ok ill try one hope it wokrs

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm

hongcha wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:48 am
GC Edits (View GC)
in game Page
1/4 2/4 4/4 clear
help me please

please tell me
I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say here. The best I can come up with is that you want a pointer for the Zorah kills which is impossible as the game does not keep track of how many times you've killed him. He is a scripted boss fight with a scripted size.

ChickenNoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChickenNoob » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:06 pm

every times i turn on "unlock charms", the game will crash. Help.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Resolve wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm
hongcha wrote:
GC Edits (View GC)
in game Page
1/4 2/4 4/4 clear
help me please

please tell me
I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say here. The best I can come up with is that you want a pointer for the Zorah kills which is impossible as the game does not keep track of how many times you've killed him. He is a scripted boss fight with a scripted size.
Hmmm... could be that he used the Monster Kills/Capture script to try to instantly pass Zora. However that command usually has True for capture and False for Kill. So using it on an elder fails the mission, and on Zora is crashes the game (at least for me / from my experience). And he wants a method to kill Zora quickly since instant killing Zora will ALSO crash the game (Crashed it twice for me when I first tried it, gave up after that and did it normally).

Tho granted he is speaking in very, very, broken down code for some reason.

=====================================
ChickenNoob wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:06 pm
every times i turn on "unlock charms", the game will crash. Help.
Update 9 on the very first page after Unlocking Charms - "Please read the Table Extras before you go and fuck something up."

Go do that, if that doesn't help, type in a more detailed orientation of your current HR when you tried it, and if you started up the table just after loading into your games main menu, and BEFORE going into your selected character (Not doing that correctly, usually is the main issue for crashes).
Last edited by PowerToTheVega on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luinidis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luinidis » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 pm

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 pm
Resolve wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm
hongcha wrote:
GC Edits (View GC)
in game Page
1/4 2/4 4/4 clear
help me please

please tell me
Hmmm... could be that he used the Monster Kills/Capture script to try to instantly pass Zora. However that command usually has True for capture and False for Kill. So using it on an elder fails the mission, and on Zora is crashes the game (at least for me / from my experience). And he wants a method to kill Zora quickly since instant killing Zora will ALSO crash the game (Crashed it twice for me when I first tried it, gave up after that and did it normally).

Tho granted he is speaking in very, very, broken down code for some reason.
Funnily enough, if you grab the "Insta Quest-Complete" script from Seikuro's table and paste it onto this one (or just use Seikuro's table), it works just fine for Zorah. No need to get to the last phase, the moment you're dropped off, you can toggle it and wait out the 60 seconds, rewards and all are yours.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Luinidis wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 pm
Funnily enough, if you grab the "Insta Quest-Complete" script from Seikuro's table and paste it onto this one, it works just fine for Zorah. No need to get to the last phase, the moment you're dropped off, you can toggle it and wait out the 60 seconds, rewards and all are yours.
There is just one problem with that. I originally wrote this in Seikur0's thread: "I did a similar problem on a 4 star main story quest by insta-completing it and while I may have passed it to continue with the story, it does not allow me to join that same quest in any of the multiplayer games. Luckily A: I only did it for that 1 quest. B: That is my test alt so I run into things on purpose, tho not often. - and - C: It still allows me to proceed in the story mode and play them online, just not that 1 quest. "

Using instant quest complete while in single player does get you through it, but if you should ever go online to play with friends, if one of them happens to have the quest you previously used the script on, it would not allow you to go into it at all with the message "you have not progressed in the story" even if you are HR80 or whatever. Odd, but it is a tested effect.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 pm

https://ibb.co/hMum5K

^Lol

I finally got back around to working on this. I'll have something uploaded once I'm finished with mapping out the pointers as well!

bigdonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bigdonk » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:50 pm

How can I catch all the fish including the greater versions? I tried enabling "catch all small monsters" but that didn't work. Then I tried doing "catch specific pet" but its asking for a pet ID and I have no idea where to get that.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 am

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 pm
https://ibb.co/hMum5K

^Lol

I finally got back around to working on this. I'll have something uploaded once I'm finished with mapping out the pointers as well!
Holy... that is insane! Good to see the addition of latent power! That super buff tough. My god. Is that like, all of them fully stacked? Like Demondrug, Demon Power, Adamant Pill? I mean, even just one would be insane but wow. lol