Currently my script includes:
- A menu for increasing and decreasing all the player stats individually. This section is basically done.
- A level warp menu that can take you to the five main floors, the Oubliette, the Abbey, the Resourceful Rat's Maze, Bullet Hell, and the Glitch Chest floor. Soon I hope to include warps to boss rush versions of the floors and a warp to each character's past. The Breach warp is also currently broken and softlocks the game.
- A spawn chest menu that's pretty much done. You can select any color chest and it will behave like a rainbow chest but restricted to the normal pool of items for that quality of chest. These chests are always unlocked, can never become mimics (Even with the Mimic Tooth Necklace equipped), and spawn four guns and four items upon opening.
-A quest menu that just spawns various key items for the game. (Weird Egg, Gnawed Key, Rat Keys, Old Crest, etc.)
-A utility menu that can spawn Clone, Gun Soul, Cigarettes, Duct Tape, Gungeon Blueprint, and Spice. There's also a button to disable the Resourceful Rat, but keep in mind that if you lose in Punch Out after disabling him you'll need to disable him again. The "Kill Reaper" button doesn't work at the moment.
-Other various things that are pretty self explanatory.
EDIT: After some more testing I've found some issues with the glitch chest warp. The game doesn't like it when you try to access the level from outside the five main chambers and will softlock the game if you attempt to access it from one of the secret chambers. It also only seems to function once per run.
Currently the script loads the level by altering the dungeon flow, but I'm going to try to find a way to access the level directly. The custom name seems to be bb_beholster, but attempting to load it also softlocks the game.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1