Company : Transolar Games
Game Version : SKIDROW(10-07-2018) , should work with the Steam and GoG till next release.
Steam link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/3754 ... edemption/
Current Table Script Version : 4 (3-Aug-2018)
- Added time pointers: Lock hour and minute pointer to freeze time. Edit time if you want.
- -Freeze stamina\health to max
- -Weaken enemies to 1 health
- -Player stats: Status, Abilities, & Skills
- Read Stats
- Write Stats
- Added 'Enable Debug mode' script
Use of time pointers:
-Small activities(like walking, checking stuff) update minutes.
-Training and book reading update hours.
-Try not to modify day.
-5pm is dinner time, don't have dinner twice.
Freeze Money: As long as the cheat is active money will freeze on 5k. To make 5k permanent do any money transaction. And save the game.
Weaken enemies: all enemies spawned after activating the cheat will have only one 1 health point left.
Player stats: These are implemented in Lua and not Asm. So they execute slowly.
- Do 'Read stats' first. It'll set current values in variables in Status, Abilities, and Skills sections.
- Modify stats, then click 'Write Stats' to update them in game. Close and open 'Character Menu' in game to see changes.
- Modify values only that you understand. Or better save game before modifying them.
All commands are explained in table Help('table extras') section.
Here are some of the commands:
reputation add 20 Terk :Adds 20(can be negative) to Shawns reputation with an actor
gamespeed 2 :Sets the game speed timescale. Here it doubles the speed.
add_money 100 :adds 100 lyra
add_item healing potion 3 OR add_item chalk 5 :to add items
fill_inventory :Adds 1 of every item to Shawns inventory
demerits set 0 :set demerits to 0
heal :Fully heals hero
hungry rem :to remove hunger status
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1