Cheat tool set (CTS) is a tool like CE written in .NET :
Current version: 1.18 (As of Feb 15th 2020)
Memory scanner (Currently uses up to 12 threads depending on your CPU)
Memory viewer / editor
Memory pointer scanner
IAT (Import Address Table) scanning tool
Windows debugger: Read, Write and instruction execute (Find out what addresses this instruction accesses).
Disassembler - Includes a built-in assembly signature maker plugin that attempts to generate unique signatures
Dump strings tool
Dump the main executable
A basic DLL injector
Official site: https://overlayhack.com/cheat-tool-set
- Direct download: https://overlayhack.com/CTS_v118.rar
- One of a kind memory viewer/editor. The memory viewer has a traditional view and a disassembly mode.
- The software has unique functionality that is worth trying out. There are some optimizations missing but they come on time.
- The core functionality is pretty much the same.
- There is no x86 (32-bit) support
Memory viewer itself in the tool makes the distinction to the competition.
To cut a long story short: Previously unfound values can be found with the tool. The tool is a work in progress.
CREDITS: In the about box