- game uses an anti-cheat that would "obscure" many values (e.g., health, gold, etc.), a simple freeze value using CE won't do the trick.
- the anti-cheat has a detector that would detect how many time you've cheated (CodeStage.AntiCheat.Detectors.TimeCheatingDectector). not yet investigated if this is active or not
- there is also a detector that is supposed to detect code injection (CodeStage.AntiCheat.Detectors.InjectionDetection). don't know if it's active or not yet, at least the injection point I used seems working, or maybe it's just dormant for now and the tempering is still recorded. again, not investigated yet.
- don't know why a single-player game need to utilize these, but be warned that it's possible you can't hide you're a cheater,
- there seems to be a number of ways to deactivate this anti-cheat, just google it if you're interested.
- check Cooleko's post for more cheats.
- check 17684's post for sales list and debug mode.
- with the debug mode out, there's not much else to cheat. probably no more update. enjoy~
- want more cheats? check out seikur0's table!
- added free merchant emblem.
- added debug menu, which is a slightly modified version from 17684's post for debug mode.
- updated free pendant. the pendant can also be used inside the inventory now.
- added add/remove gold key.
- updated free pendant. the inventory ui lock-up is fixed.
- added free investment and free forge/brew/enchant.
- added inf. consumable and free pendant.
- added damage multiplier.
- added sprint key.
(up) free pendant (table Update4)
(new) free merchant emblem (table Update4)
add/remove gold key
(new) debug menu (table Update4) (check 17684's post for debug mode for the original script)
- you won't take damage at all.
- health still drop when damaged but you won't die.
- you stop taking damage when you have 1 health left.
- damage dealt by you will be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- x? default: 2.
- consumable item's quantity won't drop below one when consumed.
- as title suggests, you don't need any gold to use the pendant, either from inside the inventory or by holding the pendant button/key to charge the pendant.
free merchant emblem
- as title suggests, you don't need any gold to use the merchant emblem.
- allows you to upgrade town and shop via the town board regardless of the current gold you have.
- gold still drop until it reaches zero when you upgrade.
- allows you to forge equipments, brew potions or enchant equipments regardless of the current gold and the required ingredients' quantity you have.
- gold and the required ingredients' quantity still drop until they reach zero when forge/brew/enchant.
add/remove gold key
- when activate, press P to add the specified amount of gold, hold Shift and press P to remove the specified amount of gold
- default gold amount: 2000.
- when activated, hold the mod key to sprint.
- you can choose from SHIFT (default), CTRL, ALT, or CAPS LOCK as the sprint mod key, provided in the dropdown list.
- when activated, press Tab to open the debug menu.
- check 17684's post for debug mode for the original script.