HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pennimani
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by pennimani »

Tenser wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:50 pm
Updating the AoBs on my end, so far so good on adding stratagems and equipment back into the table. Thanks as always for the quick work :D

can u help us to integrate them in CT or offer a complete CT ? thank u <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

topkekpleb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by topkekpleb »

Page 92 injector and .dll is working for me, this is what I did:

-Download .rar, extract all files to new folder on desktop
-Move the injector and .dll into your Bin folder (for HD2)
-Open readme.txt, copy and paste link into browser, and make sure you are in compliance with the google doc.
-Restart Computer
-Disable ALL AV
-Add new folder on desktop and Bin folder to exclusions (just in case)
-Clear Temp folder for HD2
-Launch HD2 with green PLAY button from steam
-Once you are in your ship and can walk around, drag the .dlll onto the injector.
-It will open a CMD, once it's done initializing press ENTER or SPACE
-Now, in the 2nd CMD window, use arrow keys and spacebar to select options for feature you want
-PRESS enter when done.
-Enjoy

Fresc1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fresc1 »

Kekner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:14 pm
MY FELLOW DIVERS! Finally a day and half of trying to fix my CE and I got it working!! Figured out how to use the method with some help from Emoisback and alas here is my shitty tutorial! :D

These are the applications i used :
[Link]
[Link]

And here is the tutorial :

Credit obviously goes to the talented Emoisback, you can find him over on his board here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060
Enjoy... :D
you're the best great job to everyone and ty all

NotJms
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NotJms »

Kekner wrote:
MY FELLOW DIVERS! Finally a day and half of trying to fix my CE and I got it working!! Figured out how to use the method with some help from Emoisback and alas here is my shitty tutorial! :D

[Link]
[Link]

Credit obviously goes to the talented Emoisback, you can find him over on his board here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060
This worked perfectly, now im just trying to find the most recent CT or a way to convert my emo dll to a CT, a bit new to all this. But thanks for the the tutorial!

Cryptic547
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cryptic547 »

i got the cheat engine to work and all the cheats are working great but is there any way i can get the unreleased armour, weapon and stratagems cheat through this method as i tried the injector but no matter what i did i got a initialisation error

waifupurplebutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by waifupurplebutt »

Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

The cheat table i used in the video courtesy of Emoisback :D HELLDIVERS2.CT

The systeminformer link you provided doesn't have systeminformer.exe in the download - this is the link to their nightly build page that they provide on the same github page you posted though.
[Link]

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:24 am
Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

The systeminformer link you provided doesn't have systeminformer.exe in the download - this is the link to their nightly build page that they provide on the same github page you posted though.
[Link]
I will update the link to the website instead.

waifupurplebutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:29 am
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
Also, I tried following your instructions, but the 180000000 value isn't changing, so I suspend just before the game loads and I load the cheat table to the suspended process but the tick-boxes don't fill in.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:54 am
Kekner wrote:
waifupurplebutt wrote:

[Link]
Also, I tried following your instructions, but the 180000000 value isn't changing, so I suspend just before the game loads and I load the cheat table to the suspended process but the tick-boxes don't fill in.
Would it be possible for you to show what you mean? I actually needed a bit of help from Emoisback because I didn't know wtf I was doing and made some simple mistakes which he helped me figure out. Some settings in extras that where ticked that shouldnt have been and at the time i was using my own UCE which had a broken memory viewer ect. Not saying your issue is the same but we wont know without seeing what you see :D

sixobeta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sixobeta »

Kekner wrote:
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
Thank you worked flawlessly, i used process hacker. I just wish the ce "show all icons" worked

waifupurplebutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:02 am
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Kekner wrote:

Would it be possible for you to show what you mean? I actually needed a bit of help from Emoisback because I didn't know wtf I was doing and made some simple mistakes which he helped me figure out. Some settings in extras that where ticked that shouldnt have been and at the time i was using my own UCE which had a broken memory viewer ect.
Yeah sure, here ya go.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:20 am
Kekner wrote:
waifupurplebutt wrote:

Would it be possible for you to show what you mean? I actually needed a bit of help from Emoisback because I didn't know wtf I was doing and made some simple mistakes which he helped me figure out. Some settings in extras that where ticked that shouldnt have been and at the time i was using my own UCE which had a broken memory viewer ect.
Yeah sure, here ya go.

It looks like you attached CE after you suspended helldivers2.exe. You need to attach CE and select helldivers2.exe in the processes tab as soon as you have launched the game. When the address 180000000 in the memory viewer changes, then you suspend and tick the cheats in your CE :D

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trigger03
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trigger03 »

Followed this new process after successfully suspending the game via System Informer, looks like GG's detected it too, in about a couple of minutes after resuming the game
Last edited by Trigger03 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

misa7603
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misa7603 »

Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

that can't working

waifupurplebutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:29 am
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:20 am
Kekner wrote:

Yeah sure, here ya go.

It looks like you attached CE after you suspended helldivers2.exe. You need to attach CE and select helldivers2.exe in the processes tab as soon as you have launched the game. When the address 180000000 in the memory viewer changes, then you suspend and tick the cheats in your CE :D

Hope this helps!
Okay so the steps worked, cheats loaded, great success!
Last edited by waifupurplebutt on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.