HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by kizuro »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:34 pm
Yanoto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:57 pm
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 pm
[Link]

You can check out Cfemens patreon and support him here! His work is incredible and every donation helps keep the cheats and updates coming!
Stop kissing his ass.
There are people here who don't want to see the commercials.
With all due respect.
It took me 7 hours and a full nighter to understand how the infinite health+ ohk works, this guy provides you with cheats that will cost you a lot plus features that even i couldn't understand how to create, so yea even though I like free things ill support near impossible feats in a reasonable price
Complete agreement. But does anyone tried the code? If it was working I would gladly buy the patreon

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Yanoto wrote:
Kekner wrote:
[Link]

You can check out Cfemens patreon and support him here! His work is incredible and every donation helps keep the cheats and updates coming!
Stop kissing his ass.
With all due respect.
It took me 7 hours and a full nighter to understand how the infinite health+ ohk works, this guy provides you with cheats that will cost you a lot plus features that even i couldn't understand how to create, so yea even though I like free things ill support near impossible feats in a reasonable price
Okay, I was wrong. And I can admit it.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

kizuro wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:37 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
Yanoto wrote:

Stop kissing his ass.
With all due respect.
Complete agreement. But does anyone tried the code? If it was working I would gladly buy the patreon
Not to "advertise" but yeah, his bypass and menu works perfect from my experience.

I wish Emoisback and Cfemen would merge their menu's as both are awesome and i would love to see dev locked stratagems working again!!

I miss my 2 fast 2 freedom :mellow:
Last edited by Kekner on Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Github source update with bypass gameguard string check

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:45 pm
Thank you for the updates!

ServersFxcked
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ServersFxcked »

Algood mate

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:44 pm
kizuro wrote:
killerkrok555 wrote:

Not to "advertise" but yeah, his bypass and menu works perfect from my experience.

I wish Emoisback and Cfemen would merge their menu's as both are awesome and i would love to see dev locked stratagems working again!!

You can dual load menues tho and patch the bypass they use or mine in manualy

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Epexx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:58 pm
Kekner wrote:
kizuro wrote:

Dual load menus? If i run both Cfemen's and Emoisback's menus i get hack detected? mainly by emoisbacks menu being detected right now but im pretty sure Emoisback will have that fixed soon enough hopefully!

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:01 pm
Epexx wrote:
Kekner wrote:

Dual load menus? If i run both Cfemen's and Emoisback's menus i get hack detected? mainly by emoisbacks menu being detected right now but im pretty sure Emoisback will have that fixed soon enough hopefully!
yea fix is out I've ported all features from both menues to my own excpet cfemens damage editor don't know how that works also looking for speed if anyone has it saw something velocity related a bit down the thread but that doesn't work to well

Loathed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Loathed »

Epexx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:04 pm
Kekner wrote:
Epexx wrote:

yea fix is out I've ported all features from both menues to my own excpet cfemens damage editor don't know how that works also looking for speed if anyone has it saw something velocity related a bit down the thread but that doesn't work to well
issue #25 on emo's git has a speedhack.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Epexx wrote:
Kekner wrote:
Epexx wrote:

Where could i find this?

ArchernarhZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArchernarhZ »

emoisback wrote:
After a few minute ingame. I received the GameGuard error "Hack attempt detected"

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Loathed wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:06 pm
Epexx wrote:
Kekner wrote:

issue #25 on emo's git has a speedhack.
yea will applied after all this..
ArchernarhZ wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:12 pm
emoisback wrote:
After a few minute ingame. I received the GameGuard error "Hack attempt detected"

more than one our, still fine getting hit by monster lol

Loathed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Loathed »

my fork has 2 releases, one with master release from emoisback as well as one with skCrypter version, if one isn't working for you try the other I suppose. All credit to emoisback of course.
edit- seems the skcrypter is now detected as well.
Last edited by Loathed on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Epexx wrote:
Hello Fearless Revolution
I don't usually post on here more active on UC
There is an easy to implement bypass using a very very old method with a few tweaks
Hint it used to Bypass even BE EAC and vanguard but not anymore sadly ):
Still works for This Game tho!
Happy Hunting if there is enough intrest ill drop a working dll
I think all of us here would be extremely interested in this! Would you please be able to drop your .dll? Along with steps on how to bypass gg? I know earlier someone posted this:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows

"AppInit_DLLs"="yourdllnamehere.dll"
"LoadAppInit_DLLs" to = 00000001

You said "this with some extra steps yes". What would those extra steps be? Or just link to the UC forum where it is laid out if possible please :D