Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Minikun »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:50 am
Good news, I found them! They are in my spreadsheet:

[Link]
Thank you so much, I'd given up on getting mossy base and the mossy eye thing :) Now I have a fixed save, yay!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Has anyone been able to get the new pirated versions to work with the dlc? I wanted to test stuff and playaround without wrecking my main steam save files, but I can't for the life of me get the Eternity isle content to show. Thanks for any help or advice. Cheers!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

To add on to my last post, Does anyone know what file(s) trigger the dlc in the save folder?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:22 pm
Has anyone been able to get the new pirated versions to work with the dlc? I wanted to test stuff and playaround without wrecking my main steam save files, but I can't for the life of me get the Eternity isle content to show. Thanks for any help or advice. Cheers!
If you're worried, make backups of your saves. I've been doing it on official retail, I just make sure to ALWAYS back up my save every day before I do anything.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I thought everything was going smoothly with using cheat engine but something along the way broke the dlc for me, i didn't even think to check it but it's basically greyed out and can't be accessed. Damn, I did so much work injecting all those missing items just to have to go way way back and find a save where the dlc isn't broken. I have no idea what caused it.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Wow! I can't believe I can't fix whatever broke my Eternity isle, I now realize it has nothing to do with the cheat engine because It has been broken since just after the dlc released. Basically I have to restart the game from scratch or never use the DLC and possible future ones. All Because my last working save has nothing accomplished. I backed up 100's of times and never freaking noticed eternity isle was not accesible until i finally prepped to decorate it.

I'm pretty desparate here in needing a save file with everything unlocked and all villager quests done etc etc. Because the thought of starting again after putting hundreds of hours in and grinding all that bullshit is making me want to puke. I'll just quit at that point, but never getting to play the expansions is just as bad.

So i'll take anything at this point, I won't judge or even look at anything in your valley, I'll just be wiping it clean to decorate anyways and all my moonstones and purchases will stay as it shouldnt hinder anything. So, please, please if anyone has a steam or pirated PC save (especially with everything 100% and up to date) i'm fucking desperate here lol.

Cheers! as always and Thanks!

kendrick_ab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kendrick_ab »

is it easy to close the engine without opening the menu? is it just a case of "forgetting"? that scared me lol, just reading up on how to do this.

GbProudmourd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GbProudmourd »

Question, but what are the new added items from the latest update? It is mostly for the Premium ones.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

kendrick_ab wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:04 pm
is it easy to close the engine without opening the menu? is it just a case of "forgetting"? that scared me lol, just reading up on how to do this.
As long as you don't click "Return to Title Screen" while editing stuff you should be fine, just always make sure to close the game down from "Quit Game"

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:25 pm
Wow! I can't believe I can't fix whatever broke my Eternity isle, I now realize it has nothing to do with the cheat engine because It has been broken since just after the dlc released. Basically I have to restart the game from scratch or never use the DLC and possible future ones. All Because my last working save has nothing accomplished. I backed up 100's of times and never freaking noticed eternity isle was not accesible until i finally prepped to decorate it.

I'm pretty desparate here in needing a save file with everything unlocked and all villager quests done etc etc. Because the thought of starting again after putting hundreds of hours in and grinding all that bullshit is making me want to puke. I'll just quit at that point, but never getting to play the expansions is just as bad.

So i'll take anything at this point, I won't judge or even look at anything in your valley, I'll just be wiping it clean to decorate anyways and all my moonstones and purchases will stay as it shouldnt hinder anything. So, please, please if anyone has a steam or pirated PC save (especially with everything 100% and up to date) i'm fucking desperate here lol.

Unfortunately sharing already established saves is...not an easy task. I am not sure how well it would work, but if you look earlier in the posts someone did share a fresh save, but it doesn't include anything new, just all the star path/premium/furniture for the time.

Considering I have legit bought a lot of things myself, I had zero reasons to add them in, so if I was to share my save (which I do not feel comfortable doing sorry), you would not have access to the things I had unlocked naturally and it could cause corruption issues.

As for your issues, this sounds like the DLC was either not purchased or you accidentally uninstalled it. I would try a fresh reinstall, but make a back up of your save and try again. If you've been logging in via the cloud you should have a natural back up available on Gamelofts servers already.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:12 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:

Unfortunately sharing already established saves is...not an easy task. I am not sure how well it would work, but if you look earlier in the posts someone did share a fresh save, but it doesn't include anything new, just all the star path/premium/furniture for the time.

Considering I have legit bought a lot of things myself, I had zero reasons to add them in, so if I was to share my save (which I do not feel comfortable doing sorry), you would not have access to the things I had unlocked naturally and it could cause corruption issues.

As for your issues, this sounds like the DLC was either not purchased or you accidentally uninstalled it. I would try a fresh reinstall, but make a back up of your save and try again. If you've been logging in via the cloud you should have a natural back up available on Gamelofts servers already.
Thanks for taking the time to try and help. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times from steam and it triggered again, thank God. And yeah I get the saves thing being somewhat frowned upon. Kudos to that person for posting that save though, thats gonna work wonders for when my partner wants to give the game ago. Cheers!

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:12 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:12 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to try and help. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times from steam and it triggered again, thank God. And yeah I get the saves thing being somewhat frowned upon. Kudos to that person for posting that save though, thats gonna work wonders for when my partner wants to give the game ago. Cheers!
here it is if you didn't find it yet I advise you to craft a couple hundred dreamsnap chests (decors and outfits) and prepare an auto clicker to open them fast with right click. Don't drop the chest or else they're going to make lots of single item bags and it's going to be a pain.
When the "move item to get 90 of it" will be fixed it'll be even easier, as crafting those chests will make them unstackable, but that cheat allows it and in the shape of a chest the content isn't generated yet.
Last edited by Cuberdon on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

Hello All. When crafting missing items from the collection they appear once craft. But after I close the game and restart they are missing from the collect but I have them in the furniture inventory still. Is there a work around for this?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

I sometimes don't understand why the cheat tables don't allow me to check boxes. it often happen with the part to edit craft recipes, the one to replace ingredients with apples, the "move to 90" one, the debug show all recipes, the unlimited mana, the item doesn't decrease, the "Scrooge Current Order to 1 [Visual Value]"... and yes I do the things in the brackets like cycling through the tabs and it has worked in the past

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:32 am
I sometimes don't understand why the cheat tables don't allow me to check boxes. it often happen with the part to edit craft recipes, the one to replace ingredients with apples, the "move to 90" one, the debug show all recipes, the unlimited mana, the item doesn't decrease, the "Scrooge Current Order to 1 [Visual Value]"... and yes I do the things in the brackets like cycling through the tabs and it has worked in the past
Those ones that dont let you click are broken. I have been unable to fix them.

Also you don't need to worry about the scrooge order one anymore as you can order up to 1000 items a day from scrooge in base game now.

I posted a table that had some of them fixed not too far back.
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm
So these are the codes I've managed to get working/were already working.

I have NO idea how to fix the ones that inject a symbol, as searching the original AOB gets nothing.

The codes that are working on this are:

Craft Data (for crafting premium items)
Guaranteed Memory from Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering/Mining (once active it wont stop being active until you close out of the game, I tried to get it to stop but it only worked for new tasks: eg if you mined once with it on, you will always get memory orbs with it, even if you disable it)
Guaranteed Memory from Night Thorns/Splinters
Infinite Water Flower (for memories)
Instant Fishing/Bite
Critter Feeding Rewards Memory (You have to feed it something it hates first, then feed it it's favourite thing in order to start getting memories)
Critter Feed time to 0 (This also instant spawns harvestables (garlic etc), and also resets scrooges store by zoning in to his store etc, it also speeds up time gated quests (eg the alien toys).
Unlimited Energy
Scramblecoin - All gold coins, single player chess until turn 4 then normal.
Movement Speed
Created Furniture gives 90

If anyone else knows how to fix the issues with the other table lemme know, I just don't know how to fix the broken ones.

Edit: I just added 2 more that are working/fixed!

Can be found there.