Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:21 am
Thanks for the quick response. I already blew it with the main menu thing on my first try and didn't have the reflexes to quit out in time and now have an item stuck in the crafting section greyed out, I could see this being a problem if you love seeing those 100 percent completion tags, but I've been lucky to never have that mindset. Understandable on the quests and I was leaning that way, would you consider the Belle bundle like the quests or more like the normal premium shop?. I really can't get a read on that one and only care about the house.

Also, is it ok to craft the unreleased items?, or will that glitch out when they arrive in the premium shop in the coming weeks?

And yeah i backup like a madman now!

Thanks again. Cheers!
Belle bundle didn't seem to give me a quest, just a TON of items

brettsmods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brettsmods »

Thanks to everyone in this thread for putting this together.

Guessing there have been no bans for adding premium items on a retail copy of the game?

Also wondering, how are moonstones handles if you restore a backup of your save? Do they come back or is that server side and you could potentially buy something with moonstones, revert saves, and have the moonstones gone but also no item unlocked?

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

Hello everyone,

I noticed that, since the new patch, the "Weed memories" still work but the others (mining,...) don't.
Does anyone have any idea how to make them work again, please?

Thank you.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

brettsmods wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 am
Thanks to everyone in this thread for putting this together.

Guessing there have been no bans for adding premium items on a retail copy of the game?

Also wondering, how are moonstones handles if you restore a backup of your save? Do they come back or is that server side and you could potentially buy something with moonstones, revert saves, and have the moonstones gone but also no item unlocked?
I play online through a purchased product and have used this to obtain all my missed star path items and such, no problem here. I don't play online multiplayer visiting others valleys though as I don't see a need until it adds features worth playing, so your mileage may very with that.

I have went back and forth with saves from completley different eras of me playing. I use to play the game back when it was released from a pirated copy to try out before buying but it was so unplayable at the time for me that I stopped..... anyways, my point is that I have an ancient file with nothing attached to a different non steam account and a bunch of random saves throughout, and tried starting a new save from scratch, all the while the moonstones seem to be tied server based and no matter what your save entails or where its from, will showcase the moonstones you have server side.

Loing story short: Moonstones are what they are, they are always server side, as long as you didn't hack/craft/cheat the items - then the moonstones and purchases carry on and over if that makes sense.

Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is my experience steam and pc pirated wise, not consoles.

Cheers! guys, it feels good to be part of a community again.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

- I just crafted every item from the Belle bundle without any problems and the game marks it as owned for anyone interested.

- I'm not gonna chance crafting the quest bundles and will use moonstones instead, if anyone is willing to take the risk for future releases; please let me know how it plays out.

- I'm gonna try the star path next and see how the game reacts (wish me luck!)

......Lastly, does anyone know what the item id # for Belles green gown NPC outfit change is....I can't find it or seem to be overlooking it. Thanks

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I ended up finding the Belle outfit a few pages back as it's not in the spreadsheet - it crafted no problem, but like a lot of the outfits; it is finicky on when my game allows me to change them. I can't get most of them to change after this last update, crafted or legit bought.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The unreleased premium items like the backpacks and showers seem to work no problem also....whether or not they show up as purchased with no issues next week is yet to be seen.
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rarelyabsentmindedly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

can someone pls link the sheet with all the item IDs? i cannot find it anywhere thank u sm :wub:

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:24 pm
I ended up finding the Belle outfit a few pages back as it's not in the spreadsheet - it crafted no problem, but like a lot of the outfits; it is finicky on when my game allows me to change them. I can't get most of them to change after this last update, crafted or legit bought.
Wasn't on the shared spreadsheet because I'm too frustrated to update that one anymore and am only updating my personal one that I shared a few posts back, so it's on mine. I am just fed up with someone hitting sort by name or something constantly and breaking it, or removing items from it (literally someone removed a lot of the "not available yet" items for some reason, so I had to add them back).

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:29 pm
can someone pls link the sheet with all the item IDs? i cannot find it anywhere thank u sm :wub:
[Link]

This is my personal one, you can't make any modifications but you can look at it yourself, all the new stuff is on there. Right now I am filling in all the blank spots to put back anything missing from the original spreadsheet, and marking the empty places as "this does nothing" or "this is a debug item"

rarelyabsentmindedly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

im also new to these kinds of cheats and mods, would anyone be willing to help me with the craft table :?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:45 pm
im also new to these kinds of cheats and mods, would anyone be willing to help me with the craft table :?
Under the CE table, go to Craft Data.
Go to your crafting table and click on the first entry in there (for me it is iron ingots).
Under Result you will see "Item ID" it will now have a number in the Value spot.
Find an item in the Spreadsheet, eg 40000481 for Melted Candles
Replace the number in Value with that, make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it.
Select a different entry (eg the gold ingots next to it) and then select Iron Ingots again.
You will see that it has now changed to Melted Candles.
Craft the melted candles (NOTE: It will take the materials needed for Iron Ingots, I suggest making sure you have sufficient materials to do so).
You now own the item you crafted!

Be careful when crafting that you don't craft debug items or items you are not suppose to have more than 1 of.

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING THIS!

NEVER GO TO MAIN MENU WHILE THE CHEAT ENGINE IS RUNNING, ALWAYS CLOSE OFF CHEAT ENGINE AND THEN QUIT THE GAME FULLY- IF YOU GO TO MAIN MENU YOU COULD PERMANANTLY RUIN YOUR GAME!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:35 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Wasn't on the shared spreadsheet because I'm too frustrated to update that one anymore and am only updating my personal one that I shared a few posts back, so it's on mine. I am just fed up with someone hitting sort by name or something constantly and breaking it, or removing items from it (literally someone removed a lot of the "not available yet" items for some reason, so I had to add them back).
I wasn't calling you out there, i'm thankful for everything you've done. I have a downloaded copy and use it offline, I was just pointing out if anyone was looking the info was on a post a couple pages back.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
aweaponofchoice wrote:
I wasn't calling you out there, i'm thankful for everything you've done. I have a downloaded copy and use it offline, I was just pointing out if anyone was looking the info was on a post a couple pages back.
I know you weren't, I was just letting you know why it might be missing from the spreadsheet. Some people are using cut instead of copy for stuff and it's removing the IDs, and some people are just straight up messing with it, so I was fed up.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:30 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

I know you weren't, I was just letting you know why it might be missing from the spreadsheet. Some people are using cut instead of copy for stuff and it's removing the IDs, and some people are just straight up messing with it, so I was fed up.
No problem, I get the frustration. I don't know how much any of us can help you with anything, but I'm happy to help along the way.

Also, I meant to ask ya. In your instructions you write "make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it"... I have never checked that box and everything is going well. What does it do exactly? and am I in trouble down the line by not checking it. Cheers!