HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Redemption
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Redemption »

If anyone could hook it up with some samples, that'd be stellar! Not much time to play but I am having a blast for when I can, so being able to get a lot of the stuff would be sweet. Thanks in advance!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

H4v0K
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H4v0K »

could you please explain how to add the delay to it i seem to be confused as to actually how to do that

Redemption
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redemption »

H4v0K wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
could you please explain how to add the delay to it i seem to be confused as to actually how to do that
Open up steam, go to your library, find Hell Divers, Right click and click on properties, on the bottom it says launch options, put the command in that little box. At least that's what I'm pretty sure they mean.

bigDeckLebowskii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigDeckLebowskii »

So heres my setup:
latest helldivers 2 version, downloaded helldivers2.exe v1.8.16570.0 and replaced it in the bin folder, add the --delay_gameguard_init (right click helldivers 2 in steam > properties > launch option)

loaded cheat engine 7.5 and load table, then open process helldivers 2, press hotkey to activate cheats. quickly close cheat engine as soon as tables are loaded (cheats works , no reload, inf ammo, nade, stamina, stim ..etc)

It does not seem like I can scan or do anything to helldivers2.exe inside cheat engine once game guard is loaded after like 3 sec delay ( due to the --delay_gameguard_init ) . Also it seems like if I leave cheat engine open (after loading table) the game crash after like 10-15min with "Game guard API error 1002" (for got the exact name)

How are you people scanning for samples when u need cheat engine opened and attached to helldivers2.exe during an operation session?

mangotowel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mangotowel »

A question guys, sometimes my game guard starts slow enough that I can toggle the cheats. Sometimes it loads up almost right away and I have to retry a couple of times before I can check the boxes. Any ideas? Maybe just a slower PC?(steam deck)

bigDeckLebowskii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

edit- nvm able to scan now, but like before game closed (gamegaurd API error 1002) after 10min which is barely enough time to find samples address, and finish mission and extract

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I updated the OP with the tables from people in the thread + Infinite Strategems (only red and green).

lesmaiub
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lesmaiub »

This latest OP updated version didn't work for me. Invulnerability not working nor infinite stratagems (can't activate the square)

bigDeckLebowskii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Ok I think its possible to play a short mission like kill all 150 automaton, solo, activate samples cheat and extact b4 it kicks u, was able to finish mission in 3:40 on hard

Edit:
To get the samples script to work:load CE> load tables > launch hl2.exe > open process, then in game select a mission and right before going into hellpods, load samples script, then close CE. Can run for hours just fine. the later u load samples script the more likely that u will get kick at 10min (API error 1002), but u can NOT load the samples script right when u start the game. u do have to pick up at least 1 samples though, but it will be 500/249/99

FL1P27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FL1P27 »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:40 pm
I updated the OP with the tables from people in the thread + Infinite Strategems (only red and green).
oh can wait for that, for now im farming for samples and thanks to your table I able to get helldiver difficulty and max but damm helldiver difficulty is really hard. Even I'm using the tables here, doing it solo is so damm hard especially those damm automaton missile devastator.

TonyStark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyStark »

H4v0K wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
--delay_gameguard_init
Last edited by TonyStark on Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:41 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

bigDeckLebowskii wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:20 pm
edit- nvm able to scan now, but like before game closed (gamegaurd API error 1002) after 10min which is barely enough time to find samples address, and finish mission and extract
What was the fix?

TonyStark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyStark »

Kekner wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:54 am
bigDeckLebowskii wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:20 pm
What was the fix?
It exists atm only one fix for CE, that is a real Legit cert, if u have that u can even use Original CE 7.5 and scan and activate/deactivate scripts over hours because it's legit and Anti-cheat doesn't scan the software. OR defeat GG it exists that way, but it's not public.

Or option 3

DMA Card with USB Connection to Laptop and DMA/CE Plugin.

BoBFalcon07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoBFalcon07 »

Is this still working for anyone on 2/27 ? Can't get it to run at all.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

TonyStark wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:34 am
All what i have found :D
This table is Awesome, finally i have samples! thank you for sharing!