HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:55 pm
velizarx wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:42 pm
VladossX wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:12 pm

How can it not work for you? You're not telling something. I just downloaded the old exe file from February 17 and it works. You want to tell about it?
I got the exe from andy the guy who said pm for patched exe renamed a couple files from what he said and replaced the exe ie the gameguard.des file in both the bin folder and gameguard folder
But i get 153 and with the launch command too.
if by any chance can you give me your exe? and what you did? did you rename the gameguard.des files?
I just downloaded the old exe file from the steamdb site
Instructions on how to do this can be found on the internet, there's even a guide about it in the steam discussions.
I can only say that you need to download the exe for February 17 and that the manifest id ends with the digits 54.I believe that you are able to find instructions on how to download the old version of the exe file.

And I didn't rename any files.
cant seem to get the right exe could you point me in the right direction

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:29 am
VladossX wrote:
velizarx wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:42 pm

I got the exe from andy the guy who said pm for patched exe renamed a couple files from what he said and replaced the exe ie the gameguard.des file in both the bin folder and gameguard folder
But i get 153 and with the launch command too.
if by any chance can you give me your exe? and what you did? did you rename the gameguard.des files?
Instructions on how to do this can be found on the internet, there's even a guide about it in the steam discussions.
I can only say that you need to download the exe for February 17 and that the manifest id ends with the digits 54.I believe that you are able to find instructions on how to download the old version of the exe file.

And you can read old posts? On page 15 someone threw the necessary. I believe that you can find how to open the console in steam and download the old exe.

kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:42 am
kxngwho wrote:
VladossX wrote:

And you can read old posts? On page 15 someone threw the necessary. I believe that you can find how to open the console in steam and download the old exe.
yea been doing so for few hours dont know what im missing

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:46 am
VladossX wrote:
kxngwho wrote:

I don't believe you. It can be done in 10 minutes.
You just need to download the old exe and drop it into the game folder. You can literally open the steam console and copy everything you need from page 15 there

kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:50 am
kxngwho wrote:
VladossX wrote:

You just need to download the old exe and drop it into the game folder. You can literally open the steam console and copy everything you need from page 15 there
i just did that it still removes the delay caunch command and insta boots so i thought it was wrong exe

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am
VladossX wrote:
kxngwho wrote:

i just did that it still removes the delay caunch command and insta boots so i thought it was wrong exe
Well, if some people are so bad at looking for information, I'll tell you what you need to do.
Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do. Do you understand?
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat
Last edited by VladossX on Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 am
kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am
VladossX wrote:

Well, if some people are so bad at looking for information, I'll tell you what you need to do.
Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do. Do you understand?
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start antichit
understood dont know what issue was but hopefully i get it

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:16 pm
i dont kno if im just not capable but if someone could help me over discord or something any help would be great im at a loss everything works besides the cheats themsleves so still at where we started
Jesus, what's wrong with you?
You need to activate the necessary functions and close the table before the game shows your ship otherwise the anticheat will close the game after a certain period of time

kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 pm
kxngwho wrote:
i dont kno if im just not capable but if someone could help me over discord or something any help would be great im at a loss everything works besides the cheats themsleves so still at where we started
You need to activate the necessary functions and close the table before the game shows your ship otherwise the anticheat will close the game after a certain period of time
i got that part but the CT doesnt trigger them

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:52 pm
VladossX wrote:
kxngwho wrote:
I tell you again. If the table is not activated, the crosses on the functions are not clicked, then you have not changed the exe file, there are no other reasons.

kxngwho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kxngwho »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:56 pm
kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:52 pm
VladossX wrote:

I tell you again. If the table is not activated, the crosses on the functions are not clicked, then you have not changed the exe file, there are no other reasons.
I did do that should i delete the first rather than replace?

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

DrachenVII wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:19 am
TikaUnas wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 pm
yelli wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:46 pm
First use it just SOLO !!!

1: Unlimited Stamina

2: Maybe Mission Time problem is now permanent fixed, but I'm not 100% sure.

[Link]
I downloaded the old exe file and am able to launch ce with the game open and not be detected or anything but none of the scripts are working for me, like the box does not check. If I try to click the box I get this error. I've tried yes to all and no to all but nothing works, just wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew how to fix it?

[Link]
i'm having the same error but also am an idiot so could someone please tell me how to fix that error?
ignore this error just click on "Yes to all"

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:12 pm
DrachenVII wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:19 am
TikaUnas wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 pm

I downloaded the old exe file and am able to launch ce with the game open and not be detected or anything but none of the scripts are working for me, like the box does not check. If I try to click the box I get this error. I've tried yes to all and no to all but nothing works, just wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew how to fix it?

[Link]
i'm having the same error but also am an idiot so could someone please tell me how to fix that error?
ignore this error just click on "Yes to all"
He already got the answer and realized what the problem is. If you click "yes, for all" nothing will change and the table will not work.

salva321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salva321 »

Guys, there is any table for resources?

ou1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ou1 »

Guys, maybe I’m blind and don’t see that this was posted on the previous pages, but can you tell me how to increase xp and money with the help of artmoney or is there any way to do this?