Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by ephemeral9 »

EmSix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
Any guides on how to edit wrightstones?
The only way I've found to edit wrightstones out of the gate is to edit Transmarvel results while the result window is still displayed. Works for sigils too.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:07 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:58 am
I also noticed your trait lvls are lvl 1 + 65 etc. I only see this behavior when you have the trait imbued, which is 3 on weapons. So it'd be weapon imbue + sigil trait level. How did you implement this? XD. Like for example you have War Elemental Lvl 1 + 65. Where is the Lvl 1 coming from?
Ever heard "Sigil Booster" trait on the ascension and terminus weapons when awakened?
I don't have them yet. So basically the booster adds Lvl 1+ on all traits? Awesome =). What are some of the must haves for big pp damage and defense? :|

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:14 pm
So it seems editing the stack size of the "anima" drops is a bad idea. Using more during crafting than have actually dropped causes the trophies that track the number to go into the negative. And apparently selling off the excess in your inventory makes it considerably worse.

I've been trying to see if anyone else has found a solution to this. A previous user noted changing the value to -1 and then going into a mission worked for them, but this doesn't work for me, as when I enter -1, it defaults the value to 255 and it doesn't stick. Really hoping someone has a fix for this trophy bug.

Shikinoyume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shikinoyume »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:37 am
Is it possible to adjust the Terminus weapon drop rate? Because Jesus H Christ the default drop rate is ridiculous, even if you only wanted one and were guaranteed to get the exact one you were after. Must be a fulltime job if you wanted every single one of them. I still haven't gotten any yet.
I don't think the drop rate is that bad personally, I've gotten one for all the characters I own just playing a few hours after work and over the weekend.

its also not really a rush to get them because now that I have them im just sitting here waiting for the Lucilius raid and the new characters

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

Shikinoyume wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:20 pm
SlipperyEel wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:37 am
Is it possible to adjust the Terminus weapon drop rate? Because Jesus H Christ the default drop rate is ridiculous, even if you only wanted one and were guaranteed to get the exact one you were after. Must be a fulltime job if you wanted every single one of them. I still haven't gotten any yet.
I don't think the drop rate is that bad personally, I've gotten one for all the characters I own just playing a few hours after work and over the weekend.

its also not really a rush to get them because now that I have them im just sitting here waiting for the Lucilius raid and the new characters
If you really wanna speed farm it, you could just use one of the trainers for one hit kill, turn Cheat Engine speedhack on by 5x, and kill the boss in a solo lobby over and over again. But like he said, the drop rate isn't that bad. I got it for every single character in about 2 or 3 days.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:45 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:07 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:58 am
I also noticed your trait lvls are lvl 1 + 65 etc. I only see this behavior when you have the trait imbued, which is 3 on weapons. So it'd be weapon imbue + sigil trait level. How did you implement this? XD. Like for example you have War Elemental Lvl 1 + 65. Where is the Lvl 1 coming from?
Ever heard "Sigil Booster" trait on the ascension and terminus weapons when awakened?
I don't have them yet. So basically the booster adds Lvl 1+ on all traits? Awesome =). What are some of the must haves for big pp damage and defense? :|
Not all traits, just traits from sigils per instance. Traits from weapon or wrightstone are not boosted. For example, if you have a lv. 9 health trait from imbued wrightstone and two sigils carrying lv. 15 health then you will get 9+2+30 = lv
41 health trait. If you got three sigils carrying lv. 15 of said trait instead, it becomes 3+45 at the end of calculation.

Some must have?? Just have shameless honor, turn on your invincibility and instant kill cheat. But if you want to get better at playing the game normally, you should discuss it in some other forums or watch some youtubes about how people build characters.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Dervichter wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:21 pm
Catastrophe with more than 45k HP is useless ;)

Fixed :D

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 pm
Dervichter wrote:

LMAOOOO. Sorry but that's gold.

Kaes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaes »

how to duplicate or add a weapon?

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

is there a way to add more "GOLD BADGE TICKET" i know how to cheat the "Golden Dalia Badge" but there no fun in that, i just want alot ticket to grind for golden badge.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 pm
Dervichter wrote:

Vossaaa is the proto genius final boss ahah. Have you the table and data-i ? I do copy in my table hihi

rayonixez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayonixez »

Jempai wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 pm
SlipperyEel wrote:
So it seems editing the stack size of the "anima" drops is a bad idea. Using more during crafting than have actually dropped causes the trophies that track the number to go into the negative. And apparently selling off the excess in your inventory makes it considerably worse.

I've been trying to see if anyone else has found a solution to this. A previous user noted changing the value to -1 and then going into a mission worked for them, but this doesn't work for me, as when I enter -1, it defaults the value to 255 and it doesn't stick. Really hoping someone has a fix for this trophy bug.
I had this problem as well, set it to -1 doesnt help for me. what i did was, I went to siero and start treasure trade any animas until all the negative value was gone

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

rayonixez wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:39 pm
Jempai wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 pm
SlipperyEel wrote:

I had this problem as well, set it to -1 doesnt help for me. what i did was, I went to siero and start treasure trade any animas until all the negative value was gone
This worked perfectly. Not sure why I didn't think to do this, it's logically in line with how the value is bugged since the amount of Animas were edited. Thanks so much for the help!

What I personally did was use the Item Quantity Editor to manually edit all my anima quantities to 0, and then buy the rest of the animas from Siero. I noticed that buying Omega Animas caused the value to get screwed up again, so just avoid Omega Animas completely until you get the 3rd achievement (1,000 Animas obtained). After you get the 3rd achievement, you can edit the Anima and Omega Anima values to whatever you want, the trophy value won't get bugged by it anymore.

loci22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loci22 »

Does anyone know the Sigil ID of stout heart (not Trait ID) ?

minhsa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minhsa »

ephemeral9 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:15 pm
EmSix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
Any guides on how to edit wrightstones?
The only way I've found to edit wrightstones out of the gate is to edit Transmarvel results while the result window is still displayed. Works for sigils too.
Hi, are you willing to write a small tutorial on how you did this?