Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by cobaltlotus »

Can we use the overmastery editor in the table to just change the values without hex editing, or is hex editing necessary?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

variante wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:15 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:17 am
I started adding more 02s at the 00 spaces after the trait and managed to get Atk Power up 1100. I went to the panel and recorded it and rolled a max 1000. I see that I got an extra 100. It looks like it does count, if not, for some traits. Now we just need to find out how to go beyond lol..
The "02" there denotes having the 2-star flag on, which adds 100. "01" would be 1-star. Look at the bits, not the bytes, the answer lies there.
I'm afraid I don't get this bit/byte thing XDD.

I did try out the FF FF and it worked. Are you insinuating we can add more stars for even higher values or is the FF FF for one trait the highest we can go?

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

i notice flight over fight isn't listed in the sigil editor's list of traits

the trait id is 79 67 1C EC

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Yeah, I've fiddled around with the hex editing and can't seem to get it to work.

I've followed the instructions, which are- reroll masteries, accept and overwrite current bonuses with new bonuses, go into the table, browse memory region, change the appropriate values for each column, saved in-game, and then reloaded the save. It doesn't stick, and I've tried numerous times.

It also appears that using the table to change the values and traits of a given overmastery also makes the game CTD. Is there any chance that'll be fixed? That's way easier than hexediting, which I know very little of otherwise.

zuizui321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zuizui321 »

Anybody have sigil ID for Butterfly Awakening +?

Fear1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fear1337 »

Wrightstone or weapon imbue editing would be fantastic.

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

zuizui321 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:07 am
[wrong value removed]

All but Vane, Lancelot, and Siegfried have been posted so far
Last edited by Kojo on Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

wilmire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilmire »

For awakening +
Siegfried:
ID: 93 54 83 AB

Lancelot (White Dragon's Awakening+)
ID: 65 19 9B E1

Vane:
ID: 8F 5D 3C 67

Fear1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fear1337 »

Kojo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:16 am
zuizui321 wrote:
8F 20 79 A8

Vane 8F 5D 3C 67
Lancelot 65 19 9B E1
Siegfried 93 54 83 AB

I'd like to reiterate Wrightstone/Imbue editing would be based as hell.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Fear1337 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:23 am
Kojo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:16 am
zuizui321 wrote:
8F 20 79 A8

Vane 8F 5D 3C 67
Lancelot 65 19 9B E1
Siegfried 93 54 83 AB

I'd like to reiterate Wrightstone/Imbue editing would be based as hell.

Do we put whatever we want for Trait or is there a default?

And how does one upgrade the level to 65?

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

Have to use the right trait IDs. I have a sheet going with all of it. I was wrong about the previous Sigil IDs, those were bad values. If you could post everyone I'll update the sheet.

[Link]

wilmire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilmire »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:34 am
Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats
Hey,

Did some testing and it seems you dont have to roll your perfect stats, just roll once, use the builtin scripts to change to the traits you want and then change the stars. To stick, you do need to roll a new overmastery before editing anything and stay on the overmastery screen after click "Yes" to keep the new stats.

Edit 1: Actually it seems I could get only 1 changed stat to stick, so i ll try again getting 3 out of 4 and changing last one.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

wilmire wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:39 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:34 am
Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats
Hey,

Did some testing and it seems you dont have to roll your perfect stats, just roll once, use the builtin scripts to change to the traits you want and then change the stars. To stick, you do need to roll a new overmastery before editing anything and stay on the overmastery screen after click "Yes" to keep the new stats.

Edit 1: Actually it seems I could get only 1 changed stat to stick, so i ll try again getting 3 out of 4 and changing last one.
bruh, did u actually watch the video? he did exactly that

wilmire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilmire »

Worked.

Before Edit

After save, return menu & reload.

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

I'm missing a lot of values after realizing I made a huge mistake on the sheet. If anyone is sitting on the all the character specific sigil and trait IDs I'm missing, I'd love to add them.