[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

I am very stupid and this is very overwhelming, so i decided to ask, how do i duplicate items? And how do i change my dreamlight balance?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:11 am
I am very stupid and this is very overwhelming, so i decided to ask, how do i duplicate items? And how do i change my dreamlight balance?
"move item set to 90" allows you to duplicate items x90 in your inventory. So you just grab, hold and release the item to another tile of your inventory and boom, duplicated. Don't use the "split" function when you have that cheat active though

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:14 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:35 pm

Edit: There is a moved item to 0 in the cheat engine
you mean the "move item in your inventory", the same thing that you do to transform an item into 90 items, or an apple to 9000 apples? it doesn't work on furniture mode moving items, and I can't pick up the apple on the floor because the game would split it in 50 apples stacks and there aren't enough slots in inventory to take the "too many apples" I dropped.
Oh no...I don't think that's possible. You could always build a little grove for Wall-E and having him sell some apples on a stall? They could just be a perma item in your valley as a decoration?

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:55 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:23 am
Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:56 pm
eeer guys, is it possible that I did something that glitches so much that my pc completely shuts down when I try to see my inventory? or was it just a weird coincidence it happened twice?
That sounds like a weird coincidence, try turning your settings to the lowest for now and then see
if it happens. It could be a graphics issue.
yeah I supposed it was, I reduced and now it seems to work.
anyway
Where should i past the content?

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

Cuberdon wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:12 pm
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
"move item set to 90" allows you to duplicate items x90 in your inventory. So you just grab, hold and release the item to another tile of your inventory and boom, duplicated. Don't use the "split" function when you have that cheat active though
For some reason i am not able to check the box.

I'm on Mac so maybe an issue there or the version i'm using is incompatible.

Stellarcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stellarcat »

Cuberdon wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

you mean the "move item in your inventory", the same thing that you do to transform an item into 90 items, or an apple to 9000 apples? it doesn't work on furniture mode moving items, and I can't pick up the apple on the floor because the game would split it in 50 apples stacks and there aren't enough slots in inventory to take the "too many apples" I dropped.
Maybe you can try putting a vacuum near the apple and then whittling its numbers by picking stacks until your inventory is full, sell the apple, and repeat until the apple on the floor is gone. Haven't tried it myself

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Stellarcat wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:35 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Maybe you can try putting a vacuum near the apple and then whittling its numbers by picking stacks until your inventory is full, sell the apple, and repeat until the apple on the floor is gone. Haven't tried it myself
Does the vacuum work with apples? I didn't think it did on objects you willingly drop.

Stellarcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stellarcat »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 am
Stellarcat wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:35 pm
Cuberdon wrote:

Does the vacuum work with apples? I didn't think it did on objects you willingly drop.
Just tested it and pretty sure it works, version 1.8.5.46

Stellarcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stellarcat »

Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:23 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:

Some of older cheat tables no longer works on my version so that could be the culprit, what's your version?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:56 pm
Oh no...I don't think that's possible. You could always build a little grove for Wall-E and having him sell some apples on a stall? They could just be a perma item in your valley as a decoration?
it's in my main house's first room :(
Rubyelf wrote:
unless it's placed on furniture (table,stall) any dropped thing goes, even meals like the pawpsicles (which are great for decoration).
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:

idk when or why, sometimes my cheat check boxes don't toggle; when it's the edit craft recipe I know I have to go through every craft tab; if I had to close and reopen the game I know I have to make Cheat Engine identify the game again; otherwise I give up, do some regular gameplay and try again later, it generally solves it.
rihedson wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:14 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:23 am

That sounds like a weird coincidence, try turning your settings to the lowest for now and then see
if it happens. It could be a graphics issue.
anyway
what

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

Stellarcat wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:31 am
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Cuberdon wrote:

Some of older cheat tables no longer works on my version so that could be the culprit, what's your version?
V1.8.6.62 [I pirated the game btw.]
Last edited by Sa1ntNicolas on Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

Cuberdon wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:52 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:56 pm
it's in my main house's first room :(
Rubyelf wrote:
unless it's placed on furniture (table,stall) any dropped thing goes, even meals like the pawpsicles (which are great for decoration).
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:

idk when or why, sometimes my cheat check boxes don't toggle; when it's the edit craft recipe I know I have to go through every craft tab; if I had to close and reopen the game I know I have to make Cheat Engine identify the game again; otherwise I give up, do some regular gameplay and try again later, it generally solves it.
rihedson wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:14 pm
Cuberdon wrote:

anyway
what
I've restarted and done just about everything to make it work :/ still a no go. All in all I'm very stupid and have little knowledge about cheat engine.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:32 am
I've restarted and done just about everything to make it work :/ still a no go. All in all I'm very stupid and have little knowledge about cheat engine.
don't worry, we'll check every step with you until we find the problem.
Firstly, have you clicked on this icon and found Dreamlight Valley?

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

Cuberdon wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:39 am
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:32 am
don't worry, we'll check every step with you until we find the problem.
Firstly, have you clicked on this icon and found Dreamlight Valley?
Yes, I've clicked that found dreamlight valley, opened the cheat table. :/ [BTW i know enough to know how to change my star coin value, just the dreamlight value is confusing.] It doesn't work. Maybe there is a new version i didn't see idk. There is like over 240 posts in this thread.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys can someone help? I need the cod for the reward of buzz quest, the aliens, not the alien that is found on the ground but the reward, can someone help please? i tried to locate on the sheet but it isnt there.