z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
citard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by citard »

What's the Noblestalk UUID? I can't find it :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

citard wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:44 pm
It's

Code: Select all

09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a
That only works if you have the Find the Mushroom Picker quest active. Once it's completed (by giving it to Derryth or Baelen) it won't spawn any longer.
What I did was spawn one and gave it to Shadowheart then spawned another to give to Derryth and ended the quest.
Derryth is sposed to have more Noblestalk for sale in their shop in Baldur's Gate, but I haven't progressed that far so can't say for sure.

vicktoffgriffen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vicktoffgriffen »

Anyone have a script to just add individual feats/proficiencies? I've been combing through the thread and can't find anything.
Just want to give my whole party Performer feat so they can play instruments.

Tried editing the "Add Skill Proficiency Feats / Backgrounds" script but I ended up just breaking it (I have no idea what I'm doing).

Sorry if this has already been answered but also thank you :)

citard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by citard »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:25 pm
citard wrote:
It's

That only works if you have the Find the Mushroom Picker quest active. Once it's completed (by giving it to Derryth or Baelen) it won't spawn any longer.
What I did was spawn one and gave it to Shadowheart then spawned another to give to Derryth and ended the quest.
Derryth is sposed to have more Noblestalk for sale in their shop in Baldur's Gate, but I haven't progressed that far so can't say for sure.
I don't think it works. The script was:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local item = "09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a"
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 20)
[DISABLE]
What is wrong in this?

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

can we get perma buffs? such as forbidden knowledge etc

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

vicktoffgriffen wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:02 pm
Anyone have a script to just add individual feats/proficiencies? I've been combing through the thread and can't find anything.
Just want to give my whole party Performer feat so they can play instruments.

Tried editing the "Add Skill Proficiency Feats / Backgrounds" script but I ended up just breaking it (I have no idea what I'm doing).

Sorry if this has already been answered but also thank you :)
You were close to figuring it out yourself!

Load up your cheat table and make sure it is properly attached to your bg3 process and that you've got console commands+register commands active. Then bring up the Passive/Feat Cheats subsection, right click on the "Immune to Disarm" cheat and click on Change script. Erase everything in there and then copy+paste this in its place:

{$lua}
passive = "Performer"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]

If you want to enable this on all of your companions, you'll have to manually enable and disable the cheat after you've selected each companion. I've removed the line of code that removes the feat when you disable the cheat.

Arbitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arbitality »

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't found if anyone has found the spell IDs for the God Gale spells with the latest epilogues? Namely:

Power Word: Ruin
Formsculpt: Tressym
Divine Revelry
Aura of Possibility

adam007ace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adam007ace »

does any one have a updated table so i can spawn items in with cheat engine?

riperviwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riperviwe »

is there a way to unlock illithid powers or become a half illithid for characters like jaheira?

SmokeyDigsby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmokeyDigsby »

I uh.. i miade a mistake an ADDED actions when i meant to make them unlimited. Is there a way to remove them without messing up my progress with my save?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Arbitality wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:04 pm
Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't found if anyone has found the spell IDs for the God Gale spells with the latest epilogues? Namely:

Power Word: Ruin
Formsculpt: Tressym
Divine Revelry
Aura of Possibility
I have published and I do maintain BG3 Data sheets that list all these stuff with characteristics and uuid: spells, game objects (armors, weapons books, etc..), characters, flags, tags, statuses.
Please have a look at the references below for descriptions and links.
Here are some of those that you are looking for, I let you discover more in the Stats/Spells sheet.

(Name, DisplayNameEnglish, SpellProperties, DescriptionEnglish)
"Formsculpt: Tressym " "Target_EPI_Polymorph_GaleGod"	"ApplyStatus(EPI_POLYMOPH_TRESSYM,100,5)"
"Rearrange a creature's very being into the image of Gale's darling pet. "
---
"Power Word: Ruin", "Projectile_EPI_Disintegrate_GaleGod" "DealDamage(10d6+40,Force,Magical)"
"Speak a word of disaster into the Galerian Weave, calling forth three beams of pure destruction that each deal [1]."
----
"Divine Revelry" "Target_EPI_PartyTime_GaleGod" "GROUND:Spawn(79050068-7ce3-43f9-a9a3-1646f5eb39c3);IF(Character()):ApplyStatus(EPI_GALEGOD_IRRESISTIBLE_DANCE,100,1)"
"Conjure forth a barrel of Shadowdark Ale from the Yawning Portal and spread an Irrestible Dance across all nearby creatures. "

Here are some useful BG3 thread quick links:

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

citard wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:21 pm
Yusuke614 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:25 pm
citard wrote:
It's

I don't think it works. The script was:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local item = "09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a"
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 20)
[DISABLE]
What is wrong in this?
You can spawn the Noblestalk anytime but you will get the "regular" version: it has all the healing properties but it doesn't work for the related quest, the UUID for that regular version is:
"48c679c1-b713-4d2f-9bba-1c43ed654404" -- Noblestalk - "Restores a creature to full health and removes all conditions that negatively affect it when consumed."
The quest version, with an orange border icon, cannot be spawned but it can be "moved" to your camp chest: have a look here in a previous answer about it: viewtopic.php?p=318551#p318551

Note that you can search for information in this thread quite easily with google provided that you give these two specific keywords: site and inurl, in your search query; like this: site:fearlessrevolution.com inurl:t=13996 noblestalk
Here are some useful BG3 thread quick links:

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

^
Last edited by Magikorp on Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

can someone help me figure out how to add a summon imp or quasit to a character, I successfully added ritual spells and some cantrips with this script, but summon imp just doesn't work. This is what I used to add ritual spells/cantrips tho they go under character sheet and not under class sheet when you press K, but I don't mind that.

{$lua}
spell = {
"Target_MinorIllusion",
"Shout_FeatherFall",
"Target_Longstrider_6",
"Shout_FeatherFall",
"Projectile_FireBolt",
"Shout_DisguiseSelf",

--"Target_PactOfTheChain_Imp", doesn't work, I looked trough the forums and found the code I tried bellow which also doesn't work
--"Target_PactOfTheChain_Imp_Container,MostPowerful,e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a)" - ^
}

[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
Any help is appreciated <3

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

adam007ace wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:42 pm
does any one have a updated table so i can spawn items in with cheat engine?
The version on first page of this thread works with current patch/hotfix just fine